I look amazing in mirror and professional camera pics but subhuman in phone pictures and videos

Death

Death

Edgemaxxing
I wanna cope by telling myself phone cameras are shit but when male models take selfies they still look good wtf?

• So Sad
Reactions: Alexanderr

Just ldar

1184.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Camera is more accurate than mirror.

Retarded thread post pics or kys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551, Vitruvian and randomguy1235
How you look in videos, mirror or with a professional cam is more accurate than selfies due to lens distortion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, kobecel, william and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and kobecel
Exactly if you want an accurate way of seeing how you look, just make sure you get a pic with a camera that has a high enough focal length
Thing is good looking people will still look good in selfies, just not as good as irl

• +1
Reactions: Death, kobecel and Deleted member 656
Exactly if you want an accurate way of seeing how you look, just make sure you get a pic with a camera that has a high enough focal length
Thing is good looking people will still look good in selfies, just not as good as irl
The two on the far right would only be if you literally held the phone on front of your face like a dumbass. However, even so, you can STILL tell that the guy is going to be PSL 3 or 4 when a better photo is taken. The middle picture is close enough to how he actually looks and will reflect how people treat him in life, which is what matters, rather than small nuances in focal properties.

In other words, even a shitty selfie camera photo that is taken with your arm at least halfway extended (ie: not like a tard) will give an accurate enough depiction how you look. The whole lens distrotion thing is a huge cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
The two on the far right would only be if you literally held the phone on front of your face like a dumbass. However, even so, you can STILL tell that the guy is going to be PSL 3 or 4 when a better photo is taken. The middle picture is close enough to how he actually looks and will reflect how people treat him in life, which is what matters, rather than small nuances in focal properties.

In other words, even a shitty selfie camera photo that is taken with your arm at least halfway extended (ie: not like a tard) will give an accurate enough depiction how you look. The whole lens distrotion thing is a huge cope.
The lighting is also very important I legit took a selfie and it didn't look like me at all compared to the mirror so I asked my brother and he confirmed he said it doesn't look like me at all but I used a kinda cheap phone so it might be diffrent for others. the most accurate way of how you look irl is outside and let someone take a picture of you from 1-2m away.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel

Hence why I said good looking people will still look good with lens distortion but they’ll look better irl. The reason why lens distortion fucks up your face is because it fucks up your fwhr. You’re right in that chad will still look good because he looks so good to begin with, fucking up his fwhr will not affect him that much.

the only way to tell what you look like is through a true mirror