i look like a curry twink even though im from the Balkans.

Zeruel

Zeruel

Abused Bully Victim Baby Dick Dog
I’m not even a gypsy i swear my dad even has blue eyes and was blonde but my mom looks like a curry even though she’s tall, 5’7” (thank God) I’ve asked her ethnicity she said she doesn’t know. i can’t cope.:feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 17542, Deleted member 14905 and 1 other person
Buy some fair & handsome

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Mewton, Darkthrone and 2 others
Brutal genetic recombination.

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel
I’m not, her side of the family are dark and slightly above average in height and my great grandpa from her side of the family died in the first Balkan war as a soldier for the battle of Çatalca (today’s Turkish territory) and no, I’m not Turkish.

I’m not, her side of the family are dark and slightly above average in height and my great grandpa from her side of the family died in the first Balkan war as a soldier for the battle of Çatalca (today’s Turkish territory) and no, I’m not Turkish.
At least i don’t think i am…

I want to die

• So Sad
i can’t fucking fit in, everyone around me is so white, in my first day of Uni a guy came up to me and asked me “where are you from” :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
Your mom is a Balkan gypsy. Same as my great-grandmother.

• Hmm...
Then get a DNA test lmao.

It's normal for balkaniggers to look ethnic

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Zeruel
Gypsies/Romani are approximately 1/3 South Asian, 1/3 Balkan, 1/3 West Asian(middle eastern). If you have a significant amount of Gypsy blood, that already means you have blood from a person who is more than 2/3 non-white so that can explain why you look so atypical or exotic

• +1