I lost my virginity at 18 with a woman who was about 50 or something

D

Deleted member 23981

Iron
That day, 7 October 2014, we mutually licked our asses and I cummed over her face
I remember slapping her big buttocks while she was putting water on her face after that
I refuse to kiss her because I hadn't brushed my teeth jfl

imagine licking ass and getting your ass licked on the day you lost your virginity

but it wasn't my first sexual contact with someone. in 2013 I was touched in the subway by a pervert and late 2013 I masturbated on cam with an old guy I had met on a gay chat

Oh, and in 2017 i had both :
- a submissive girlfriend who licked my ass on a daily basis
- a 5'5 rugbyman Dom who made me lick his ass and cummed all over my face

no wonder I end up now on .org with that pedigree

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mug, Splinter901 and Deleted member 7580
Why can’t I lose my virginity?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2507
I'm sensing a pattern cuh

Why can’t I lose my virginity?
because you are either autistic or ugly, or both JFL
but don't bother. being virgin is fine. I was happy as a virgin

because you are either autistic or ugly, or both JFL
but don't bother. being virgin is fine. I was happy as a virgin
Being virgin is social dearh sentence

Imagine letting a midget cum on your face

Imagine letting a midget cum on your face
Brutal. My last Grindr hookup was with a 1M85 guy who cummed also on my face, it felt so much better. It was a mistake to date this midget

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
No. Nobody knows, but you, that you are a virgin. Just lie about it or don't talk about it.
You can’t lie after a certain point buddy boyo

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Brutal. My last Grindr hookup was with a 1M85 guy who cummed also on my face, it felt so much better. It was a mistake to date this midget
Do you feel like fucking with dudes makes you feminine and harder to be assertive with women?

Which do you prefer?

We rarely get bisexuals on here (open bisexuals) so this is a bit of a case study innit

You can’t lie after a certain point buddy boyo
Depends on your looks / behavior
if you are autistic and unable to fake Nt-ness, then yes, it's over for you. brutal

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21735 and Gaygymmaxx
if you are autistic and unable to fake Nt-ness, then yes, it's over for you. brutal
I'd lie to women, but men know.

Do you feel like fucking with dudes makes you feminine and harder to be assertive with women?

Which do you prefer?

We rarely get bisexuals on here (open bisexuals) so this is a bit of a case study innit
I love getting submissive with males and dominant with women, but I also like femdom. The only I don't like is dominating another man.
I prefer woman looks, but I love the sensation of "being a woman" with a Dom man.
And no, no problem with being assertive with women, after being fucked in the ass like a bitch by a man. Life is a game, nothing really matters. Everything can be faked. I have no moral problems or self esteem problems.

If you are 27 things aren’t easy

How did you get her?

I'd rather die a virgin than fuck a hag.

so ur genuinely gay?