I lost my virginity at 26 is that bad?

RealLifeJoker

RealLifeJoker

28, 6’0”, mixed, aspie, lost my v plate at 26
I lost my virginity 4 months ago thanks to my sister-in-law’s best friend because she arranged me and her best friend to have sex. I lost it at 26 and I only had sex once. Is it really big issue that I lost my virginity late and I’m not sexually active?

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 13592 and 11 others
bad? there's no bad. you are already dead. over.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: oldcelloser, Stare, Kristin and 15 others
Very bad. But at least you lost it now nonetheless, there are many even worse than you.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Beetlejuice, Deleted member 9670 and 8 others
Maybe 10 years ago it would been bad but trust me majority of teens will go even longer being a virgin than you

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: zeshama, mulattomaxxer, Beetlejuice and 23 others
Most people lose their virginity in their fifties so you’re good bro

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Entschuldigung, Deleted member 11604 and 20 others
yeah, it's pretty bad, but obviously better late than never. However at this age, if you wanna be sexually active and cannot, then there is an issue here. I've seen your face you look straight Brodie, you need to get your mental right though, it seems you've lost the plot.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, oldcelloser, Deleted member and 8 others
The fact that you are asking us and not asking yourself if its an issue would suggest that you don't even think its that bad. so no it is not a big issue

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, Looks234, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
Ugh. Why 26? Why any other age? Why it had to be that number. I'm sorry. You have a little less than 70 years to live.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: everythingisacope and ChristianChad
The fact that you are asking us and not asking yourself if its an issue would suggest that you don't even think its that bad. so no it is not a big issue
I've seen people looking for affirmations for pretty fucked up stuff tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
in large parts of the world people don't lose their virginity before getting married, losing your virginity at 26 is considered early where I live.
I know comparing yourself to people around you in the west where people tend to lose their virginity pretty early makes you feel bad about yourself but in general 26 is not late

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, mulattomaxxer and Beetlejuice
in large parts of the world, people don't lose their virginity before getting married, losing your virginity at 26 is considered early where I live.
I know comparing yourself to people around you in the west where people tend to lose their virginity pretty early makes you feel bad about yourself but in general 26 is not late
In Israel?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 6273 and ProAcktiv
I lost my virginity 4 months ago thanks to my sister-in-law’s best friend because she arranged me and her best friend to have sex. I lost it at 26 and I only had sex once. Is it really big issue that I lost my virginity late and I’m not sexually active?
Not a problem mate.
Some people here will shit on you but come on.
Most of them will remain virgins forever

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, MissLexotan6MG, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
Nah it ain’t that bad. There’s niggas out here who are in their 30s-40s still virgins

It’s usually mentalcels who have issues interacting with women

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Beetlejuice, Deleted member 9670 and 5 others
Nah it ain’t that bad. There’s niggas out here who are in their 30s-40s still virgins

But I’ve always had i ashes interacting with women

It's usually truecels*

• +1
Reactions: ManzareK
It's not that bad, I have only slayed hookers having 24 yo, consider myself virgin ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 8608

hard to talk to women when you're deformed. Like what do you even say? My bulging eyes are probably scaring them away :feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: tyronelite
its late but who cares Jfl its your fking life no one gives a shit. don't feel bad, take it as a sign that you look at least normie so a girl would sleep with you. that means you can repeat this with some effort :)

arranged sex PogU

JFL at this poor soul, GTFIH @goat2x

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj, Looks234, Deleted member 8608 and 1 other person
A British study from 2016 showed that 1 in 8 (12,5%) of Millennials was virgin at 26 (another 4-5% refused to answer the question). The number was higher than in previous generations.
Make of that what you want. In previos times it would be very unsual, today not that unusual, but you should still ascend now, better late than never.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Slasher, Beetlejuice and 2 others
A British study from 2016 showed that 1 in 8 (12,5%) of Millennials was virgin at 26 (another 4-5% refused to answer the question). The number was higher than in previous generations.
Make of that what you want. In previos times it would be very unsual, today not that unusual, but you should still ascend now, better late than never.
It’s mainly ethnics in the uk who are incel

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and goat2x
There is no right or wrong age for losing virginity

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, john2, .👽. and 2 others
Your the fucking devil
Tom Cruise What GIF

• Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj
I wonder how many men had to sleep with land whales or get in a relationship with a damaged woman to lose their virginity because they were ashamed of being a virgin. If you're blackpilled, you shouldn't feel as bad because you know it's not all you're fault.

There is no right or wrong age for losing virginity
Yeah just as there's no right or wrong age for eating drinking and doing other biological stuff

• Hmm...
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
based sister

about average for men nowadays

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
im 21 and never had sex, mogs me tbh

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
It's not a major issue, Virgin Parasites. Dick in your hand - dick in a vagina. No big deal.

are you getting traction on tinder broski?

you look good enough to get a little success at least in birmingham

are you getting traction on tinder broski?

you look good enough to get a little success at least in birmingham
Gave up on Tinder for a while.

Birmingham girls were never into me. Guys that look like me tend to be more appropriate by London girls

Its not great but better late then never. Atleast your not a wizard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 1453