I lost my virginity at 26 is that bad?

I will rope if im 26 and virgin no doubt
That’s how I felt in my early 20s but eventually just accepted that and just focused on bettering myself each day.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 1453
You're mentally tough i can tell u that, i will go tho Japan if i can't get a girl before 20 its the only option for pussy
Trust me it was difficult, I even considered allowing a prostitute to take my virginity but I couldn’t find any in my local area but I tried through Snapchat but twice I’ve been scammed. Besides I lost it a my sister-in-law’s best friend that I knew for a good number of years. Building the connection before sex is very important. Trust me.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 1453
Losing your virginity early only matters if you have consistent sex afterward. I am your age, lost KHH in middle school to my first "girlfriend," had lots of female validation and some sexual advances throughout the rest of grade school and first few years of college, but my only real sexual experiences were with much older women.

I have not had sexual experiences with women in over 2 years now and am pretty miserable living as a hermit monk.

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
Maybe 10 years ago it would been bad but trust me majority of teens will go even longer being a virgin than you
Yeah. I'm looking at my younger teenage cousins right now who are significantly behind me in experience compared to when I was their age, which is a bad sign because not I even did well.

I lost my virginity 4 months ago thanks to my sister-in-law’s best friend because she arranged me and her best friend to have sex. I lost it at 26 and I only had sex once. Is it really big issue that I lost my virginity late and I’m not sexually active?
Are you the guy with the YouTube channel?

Maybe 10 years ago it would been bad but trust me majority of teens will go even longer being a virgin than you
Yeah when zoomers and gen alpha get older they will collectively raise the age of average male virginity loss.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: oldcelloser and Beetlejuice
I don’t have a YouTube channel
Oh. Well there's this guy on YouTube who is an incel and he lost his virginty at age 26 too. Wasn't sure if it was you. but it looks like its not.

Oh. Well there's this guy on YouTube who is an incel and he lost his virginty at age 26 too. Wasn't sure if it was you. but it looks like its not.
If he’s white then it’s definitely not me and I never acclimate myself as an incel

I lost my virginity 4 months ago thanks to my sister-in-law’s best friend because she arranged me and her best friend to have sex. I lost it at 26 and I only had sex once. Is it really big issue that I lost my virginity late and I’m not sexually active?
It is bad but there is no point on worrying about something you can not change.
Accept it and move on.

I lost my virginity to a hookup last year, and safe to say I do not want to fuck random women after that. I do not get the appeal of fucking random foids off dating apps that you’ll prolly never see again ded srs. Idk what you guys and normies find appealing about hooking up with randoms. Just lose your virginity and it’s all good

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Beetlejuice and Deleted member 4430
yes brother you should have kept it inshallah

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
I lost my virginity to a hookup last year, and safe to say I do not want to fuck random women after that. I do not get the appeal of fucking random foids off dating apps that you’ll prolly never see again ded srs. Idk what you guys and normies find appealing about hooking up with randoms. Just lose your virginity and it’s all good
If someone is so dead set on losing their virginity I would say go to Denmark and get a hooker there. I heard that its safer and better there than in the US where you could be killed by the cartel or some gang because those people are partially tied to pimps that run the prostitution setting.

it doesnt matter in the grand scheme of things tbh
i lost mine late and i can tell you the "Chad or nothing" or "sub 8" theory is true; it was rarely pleasant as an ugly male
if women dont see you as the GOAT , if they arent obsessed over you, it doesnt matter
theres no glory in fukin dozens of mediocre women nor there is in pursuing one for months when Chad gets it in 15 min
Looksmaxx or death

in large parts of the world people don't lose their virginity before getting married, losing your virginity at 26 is considered early where I live.
I know comparing yourself to people around you in the west where people tend to lose their virginity pretty early makes you feel bad about yourself but in general 26 is not late
Its fucking over if you live in the west and are a virign past 20. I am a virgin at 22 and my sister is a virgin at 20. She probably posts on r/ r/BlackGirlDiaries :lul:.

Fucking over for minorities in white communities.