I love eating like a peasant

NoseProphecy

NoseProphecy

Zephir
I eat low carb usually but whenever I get the opportunity I just love loading up on pasta ,bread ,naan ,pizza ,donuts. Peasant genes

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Alt Number 3
Fuck man I forgot what kind of shit I post usually so people will think this is a shitpost too

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
Good goy. Keep eating your goyslop.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eternal_ and NoseProphecy
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and NoseProphecy
And your oneitis loves cuddling chad.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Alt Number 3
it's a meme by keto shills who think their retarded diet is ideal for everyone
Yeah today I ate normal like eggs and rice. Then for dinner I had whole wheat pasta in Olive oil with cheese and chickens. My stomach doesn’t feel any more upset and tbh I had better mood and energy maybe cause it tastes good?

Im literally the opposite

• +1
Yeah today I ate normal like eggs and rice. Then for dinner I had whole wheat pasta in Olive oil with cheese and chickens. My stomach doesn’t feel any more upset and tbh I had better mood and energy maybe cause it tastes good?
rice :D

• Hmm...
Reactions: Primalsplit and NoseProphecy
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
sweet poatoes are legit
Organic potatoes chop them like fries,coat them in 1tbsp olive oil and put them in air fryer. Tastes great. I realized that eating carnivore is lazy but it’s a fool proof method. Maybe that’s why I ate like a carnivore. Definitely add whole wheat and rice to your diet. Eat them 2-3 times a week especially on the days you workout.

• WTF
Reactions: try2beme
Organic potatoes chop them like fries,coat them in 1tbsp olive oil and put them in air fryer. Tastes great. I realized that eating carnivore is lazy but it’s a fool proof method. Maybe that’s why I ate like a carnivore. Definitely add whole wheat and rice to your diet. Eat them 2-3 times a week especially on the days you workout.
Show us ur physique. Ur eating how i want my women to eat

• Woah
Reactions: NoseProphecy
I eat low carb usually but whenever I get the opportunity I just love loading up on pasta ,bread ,naan ,pizza ,donuts. Peasant genes
Answer honestly: Are you fat?

• Hmm...