I fucked this mtb so good she made me pasta

Alt Number 3

Alt Number 3

Kraken
we made love for just under 1hr and cuddled. Wasn’t afraid to cum inside because she had an iud. She said to wait when I started putting my clothes on. said she’d make dinner for us. I’m like okay sure.

I was standing autisticly in the kitchen while she was cooking pasta. Then started bending over I saw my cum seeping out of her pussy. I’m like damn that’s crazy. The pasta turned out green I asked what’s up with that. She said it was presto or sum. (wtf) waited till she ate first jfl. it was extremely tasty i think I’ll keep this one on the roster for free food ngl

• +1
Reactions: randomop, Heinrich Schmidt, try2beme and 4 others
mirin, will try to achieve this

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Someone’s future wife btw

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Jeww, neverchadlite, Gus17 and 10 others
Brag thread

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger and 6ft6inches
tales

• +1
Reactions: med, Egyptianmogger and Alt Number 3
OPs mom made him pasta and he immediately ran to make this thread to brag to dalits on org

Tales from the dining room

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jeww, EverythingMattersCel, elcrusader and 10 others
Someone’s future wife btw
imagine some chad skull fucks a foid and the next day some ltn takes her for a date and dinner while paying for it like a good cuck, jfl

• JFL
Reactions: WayneBraaaah and Alt Number 3
OPs mom made him pasta and he immediately ran to make this thread to brag to dalits on org

Tales from the dining room
my mum is a Mediterranean nigger she doesn’t know how to make pasta.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, WayneBraaaah, buflek and 2 others
Lifemogged again

we made love for just under 1hr and cuddled. Wasn’t afraid to cum inside because she had an iud. She said to wait when I started putting my clothes on. said she’d make dinner for us. I’m like okay sure.

I was standing autisticly in the kitchen while she was cooking pasta. Then started bending over I saw my cum seeping out of her pussy. I’m like damn that’s crazy. The pasta turned out green I asked what’s up with that. She said it was presto or sum. (wtf) waited till she ate first jfl. it was extremely tasty i think I’ll keep this one on the roster for free food ngl

View attachment 2797524
White foids be like

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, med and Egyptianmogger
  • +1
i hate whores who make food without meat

i wouldve thrown the plate at the fucking wall and rage fuck her until she passes out (not rape btw she would enjoy it)

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Alt Number 3, SoundnVision and 2 others
She put preston in the pasta?

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi, dimorphism and Alt Number 3

View attachment 2797524
no hate op but why are cucks liking this post?

• +1
it’s not suifuel she’s barely mtn
I guess that makes me feel better but still, tbh I'm fine and can find mtbs- ltb attractive if I am horny enough

Did you just censor a meal?

"It's not an incel forum"

- @Orc , 2024
It originally was, alot of people who were struggling with females came right at this spot before the tiktok frenzy