I love having a white mom

prettyboislime

prettyboislime

Banned
Bruh tbh, i thank God everyday i’m not white. But it would be over if my mom was not white

Every week she buys me weed carts from the local dispensary because I tell her it’s CBD and it helps me go to sleep, so she funds my weed addiction.

I told her i’m taking a natural testosterone supplement that i have to inject and now she injects me with T herself. I told her it’s totally different from steroids and it’s a natural supplement.

And since she’s also white she was never really strict and always let me go out to sleepovers and parties whenever i want tbh. Because i dont have anything to hide from her, i do all of this stress free and manage to get good grades at school too. I owe my adolescent years to my mom tbh

Do you think if I had a black mother she would give a fuck about my supplements nigga? If i asked a black mom to buy me a weed vape and inject me with steroids every week at 16 i would be laughed at and kicked from the house

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9568, chaddyboi66 and 18 others
2C3F720C 9F7A 43CE B470 A65EEB33E57F

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, fjor2096, Deleted member 16384 and 15 others
I told her i’m taking a natural testosterone supplement that i have to inject and now she injects me with T herself. I told her it’s totally different from steroids and it’s a natural supplement.
Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gymcel:(, AscendingHero, Daniel Plainview and 16 others
Blessed, I wish I had a white mom so I could buy drugs/supplements

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member and prettyboislime
my mom buys me weed too since she has a green card, she even buys me edibles and i get super fucked up :smonk: (in minecraft)

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member and Deleted member 15099
LOL your low class trailer trash whore mom knows she's buying you drugs she just doesn't care because her brain never developed from her fetal alcohol syndrome you stupid niggercoon, how else would you explain her having a mongrel nappy hair shitskin baby with a literal monkey :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel, N1666, Daniel Plainview and 21 others
LOL your low class trailer trash whore mom knows she's buying you drugs she just doesn't care because her brain never developed from her fetal alcohol syndrome you stupid niggercoon, how else would you explain her having a mongrel nappy hair shitskin baby with a literal monkey :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I am truly the CEO of racism :cool:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, chaddyboi66, 5'8manlet and 4 others
A single fraction of my black fathers monthly earnings is enough to afford 20 years of rent in your KKK trailer park. You felt attacked by this post because your broke ass white trash family never could afford shit for u. Your step daddy who beat you was probably black that’s why your life is dedicated to defending the reputation of your hated cumskin race in a incel forum you broken abused cracker. Go pay some more cheap Thai hookers so you can make incels think you’re a slayer and not the basement dweller that you are. You ugly abused cracker.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, fjor2096, Deleted member 16384 and 16 others
Technically, my mom’s white, and technically, I have a crippling drug addiction.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, fjor2096, Daniel Plainview and 1 other person
A single fraction of my black fathers monthly earnings is enough to afford 20 years of rent in your KKK trailer park. You felt attacked by this post because your broke ass white trash family never could afford shit for u. Your step daddy who beat you was probably black that’s why your life is dedicated to defending the reputation of your hated cumskin race in a incel forum you broken abused cracker. Go pay some more cheap Thai hookers so you can make incels think you’re a slayer and not the basement dweller that you are. You ugly abused cracker.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, fjor2096, Deleted member 16384 and 2 others
You're moonblunt. Your mommy is getting her back blown out by a white dude you little fucking faggot, as you made a thread about, while you cry about your white masters here on this forum making alt after alt. I bullied your shitskin ass of this forum before, no problem doing it again faggot :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@Gargantuan ban this alt abuse cowering shitskin faggot before I make him end more than just his looksmax account this time :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, sтᴀʀʙoʏ, Deleted member 9568 and 6 others
1. Wreck that spitskin!
2. I ain't know you was mulatto. Mirin!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, MrGlutton, prettyboislime and 1 other person
Bruh tbh, i thank God everyday i’m not white. But it would be over if my mom was not white

Every week she buys me weed carts from the local dispensary because I tell her it’s CBD and it helps me go to sleep, so she funds my weed addiction.

And since she’s also white she was never really strict and always let me go out to sleepovers and parties whenever i want tbh. Because i dont have anything to hide from her, i do all of this stress free and manage to get good grades at school too. I owe my adolescent years to my mom tbh

Do you think if I had a black mother she would give a fuck about my supplements nigga? If i asked a black mom to buy me a weed vape and inject me with steroids every week at 16 i would be laughed at and kicked from the house
I wish i had a white mummy from which I suckled on her double dds

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview
Nigger, ur mudshark mom doesn't give a FUCK about u. Ur the result of a major mistake in her life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Kristin, n0rthface and 1 other person
:soy::soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1617 and RealLooksmaxxer
Absolutely destroyed that faggot

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Yerico7, MrGlutton and 2 others
Imagine talking like this about your mother

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, mazzi, n0rthface and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, N1666, Deleted member 16384 and 4 others
:lul::lul::lul:What is this? Some kinda nigger-on-nigger blowjob? I knew u joggers were gay but not that gay :feelsgah:
Nigga wrote a story about his white mother and ur here trying to throw insults

Ik ur bright pink rn you ugly pigskinned abomination

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and prettyboislime
My mom isn't white, she has light brown skin :feelsbadman:
"med" :feelsbadman:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 8165 and 3 others
My mom isn't white, she has light brown skin :feelsbadman:
"med" :feelsbadman:
Goddamn shitskin, you tricked me all this time into believing you're white?

Imagine talking like this about your mother
"She's white and buys me weed!!"
Actually sickening, where's the guy who was going to doxx OP and spread his info on pedo sites?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Kristin, lutte and 4 others
Is your mom a Nordic Stacy?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and prettyboislime
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview
Nigga wrote a story about his white mother and ur here trying to throw insults

Ik ur bright pink rn you ugly pigskinned abomination
I'm confused. Who are you trying to insult, him or me? :lul:

It's almost as if you know this guy's a sad loser who disses his mom online, and are only defending him because, like that pompous fat kid you defended before, he's a shitskin? :feelshehe:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, n0rthface, prettyboislime and 1 other person
:lul::lul::lul:What is this? Some kinda nigger-on-nigger blowjob? I knew u joggers were gay but not that gay :feelsgah:
Lol look at these nigger shitskins, they can barely respond to you. Blackmannnns the nigger weaboo is especially cringe:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, n0rthface and BIG DOGZ
Lol look at these nigger shitskins, they can barely respond to you. Blackmannnns the nigger weaboo is especially cringe:feelskek:
Blackmannns already had multiple meltdowns on this site over worthless niggers like OP

He's protecting them like some kind of tranny faggot shitskin mother :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: n0rthface, LooksDeficiency, prettyboislime and 1 other person
Blackmannns already had multiple meltdowns on this site over worthless niggers like OP

Hahahaha black boys are truly pathetic. Forever mentally enslaved to the white man

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, n0rthface, BIG DOGZ and 1 other person
Hahahaha black boys are truly pathetic. Forever mentally enslaved to the white man
Slavery is a good thing and will be restarted. George "fentanyl" floyd was a criminal, and black-on-black crime is the biggest homicide group in America. 13/50

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
I love my white mom too
But I hate my Balkan father for leaving us and neglecting me :feelsbadman: if only he knew I would grow up to be a chad

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and prettyboislime
I'm confused. Who are you trying to insult, him or me? :lul:

It's almost as if you know this guy's a sad loser who disses his mom online, and are only defending him because, like that pompous fat kid you defended before, he's a shitskin? :feelshehe:
Motherfucking retard what do u not understand ur the pigskin

Idgaf about this niggas mom

Retarded cracker ugly pink bastard

• +1

How? :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Your always on the verbal end I’m just doing what ur doing if I’m having a meltdown so are u
How tf is this not a meltdown @RealLooksmaxxer

How? :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Your always on the verbal end I’m just doing what ur doing if I’m having a meltdown so are u

How tf is this not a meltdown @RealLooksmaxxer
I preferred niggers when they were picking cotton.

Ignore them

Remember the men u are arguing with are 40 year olds who brag about paying cheap ugly tranny Thai hookers and spend 18 hours a day posting muh white power in a forum for ugly people who can’t get laid. Their mental illness is beyond saving and u think u can change anything by talking to them like a sane human being? Lol

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TeenAscender, Deleted member 2214, Shrek2OnDvD and 1 other person
Not as cringe as your threads and ur larping on this forum:lul:

• +1

Ignore them

Remember the men u are arguing with are 40 year olds who brag about paying cheap ugly tranny Thai hookers and spend 18 hours a day posting muh white power in a forum for ugly people who can’t get laid. Their mental illness is beyond saving and u think u can change anything by talking to them like a sane human being? Lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jagged0, Shrek2OnDvD and Frank Jack
Ignore them

@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Jagged0 @.👽. @BIGDICCJIM @Ethereal @Frank Jack @Shrek2OnDvD @qwertynineofive
You mad monkey? :soy::soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
You mad monkey? :soy::soy::soy:
I’m convinced these stormfront boyos literally are projecting everything they say is a contradiction of themselves

@RealLooksmaxxer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099