I love having a white mom

Hes southern European
I have see his face hes white:lul:
But but Teracope and other stormfronters told me south euros aren’t white

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and MrGlutton
Stay mad nigger. Rest in piss +i will snort his ashes off your hairy asscrack
you're going to snort his ashes off my hairy asscrack u retarded gay fruitcake????

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 6128
you're going to snort his ashes off my hairy asscrack u retarded fag???
Go cry about it. Ur my property slave, I can do whatever I want

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1617
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Once again the pigskins are lost for words ive left this pigskin such in awe with my bbc he’s probably purple with bulging green veins on his face rn
🐵

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1617 and Deleted member 13787
Go cry about it. Ur my property slave, I can do whatever I want
retarded slave calls another person a slave who's superior to him in everyway

typical buck iq by a buck broken slave mutt of superior ethnics

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 6128
  • Hmm...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, gamma, Deleted member 9641 and 3 others
retarded slave calls another person a slave who's superior to him in everyway

typical buck iq by a buck broken slave mutt of superior ethnics
Ok nigger, if u say so, now get out of my country. :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 1617
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2214 and Deleted member 1617
Moonblunt is probably shaking from the dopamine he got, getting abused like a little bitch
He is prolly aroused seeing as he is a freak who insults his own mother

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, RealLooksmaxxer and Deleted member 1617
west asians (and south europeans) created civilization so...
U mean Greeks and Italians right I don’t remember what ever retarded Balkan country ur from contributing to anything

It was Middle easterners and North Africans who created civilisation the first European major civilisation didn’t even appear a 1000 years after North Africa’s

• JFL
Which is why I can't help but cringe when people here to to attack me, I lifemog them to oblivion:ROFLMAO:
you're 5'10 and i take shits whiter than you little guy :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: relax yourself.

i've posted dozens of my hundreds of slays on this forum. ive also posted proof i've traveled the world. i life mog you to suicide.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and BIG DOGZ
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
you're 5'10 and i take shits whiter than you little guy :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: relax yourself.

i've posted dozens of my hundreds of slays on this forum. ive also posted proof i've traveled the world. i life mog you to suicide.
U fuck skinny Thai women my nigga u are not winning

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
Are you dumb? Do you really think it's you that I'm calling an angry nigger monkey?
No, i'm talking about you being youngmaxxing, and youngmaxxing said I was tall and Chadlite.

• +1
Reactions: BIG DOGZ
No, i'm talking about you being youngmaxxing, and youngmaxxing said I was tall and Chadlite.
Sure, if it makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside.

• +1
U fuck skinny Thai women my nigga u are not winning
i've posted slays of white women, italian women (also white), mulatta women, and more

the fact you have to make shit up about me means you know i lifemog you to suicide, niglet.

• +1
Reactions: gamma, Deleted member 1617 and BIG DOGZ
U mean Greeks and Italians right I don’t remember what ever retarded Balkan country ur from contributing to anything

It was Middle easterners and North Africans who created civilisation the first European major civilisation didn’t even appear a 1000 years after North Africa’s
im literally from the same area as hellada lmao, just cuz im from bulgaria doesnt mean im not the same as southern europeans (and have the same genetics)
west asians (mesopotamians and persians) were some of the creators of civilization and theyre west asian so

• +1
Sure, if it makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside.
No quite the opposite tbh, I used to be narcy.

Welcome back though if it's you.

• +1
Reactions: BIG DOGZ
i've posted slays of white women, italian women (also white), mulatta women, and more

the fact you have to make shit up about me means you know i lifemog you to suicide, niglet.
U fuck skinny Thai women nigga u regularly post on this forum and ur arguing with a 16 year old on his school holiday

Ur life sucks assss

• +1
im literally from the same area as hellada lmao, just cuz im from bulgaria doesnt mean im not the same as southern europeans (and have the same genetics)
west asians (mesopotamians and persians) were some of the creators of civilization and theyre west asian so
When I think of Bulgaria it reminds me of my old Bulgarian teacher his name was mr Ivanov ever heard of him?

When I think of Bulgaria it reminds me of my old Bulgarian teacher his name was mr Ivanov ever heard of him?
its like the most common last name lmao

Why's there bare bluepillers in this thread :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, n0rthface, BIG DOGZ and 1 other person
U fuck skinny Thai women nigga u regularly post on this forum and ur arguing with a 16 year old on his school holiday

Ur life sucks assss
Ur a shitskin posing as a nigger.

Ur life sucks assss

What makes someone bluepilled?
Not having an account u dumb shit coloured nigger. Just end urself. I refuse to believe someone could unironically be this dumb

He’s bl
I've literally only seen one black guy here in CDMX and one autist girl straight up asked him if he was staring at her ass when they met :lul::lul::lul::lul:
He’s black so he probably was and wat is cdmx

• +1
Nigga this is a discord message what do u want me to do with this? Believe it’s true :lul::lul::lul::lul:
ive posted slays, pics of me throwing up bvll signs with black girls, pics of milfs thirsting for my bwc, tinder match ratios, etc

every one of the 72 bluepillers reading this thread right now know for a fact that i slay as a white man and you rot as a disgusting, stinky, smelling, subhuman shitskin niggercel.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and Deleted member 1617
How? Explain
Ur skin is the colour of shit. U will never appeal to the most beautiful women on earth. U are the descendants of literal slaves and u are very likely to be killed by a policeman. :cop:

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
ive posted slays, pics of me throwing up bvll signs with black girls, pics of milfs thirsting for my bwc, tinder match ratios, etc

every one of the 72 bluepillers reading this thread right now know for a fact that i slay as a white man and you rot as a disgusting, stinky, smelling, subhuman shitskin niggercel.
Never seen a single one of those pics

Nigga I’m 16 what am I supposed to be doing? Wage slaving :lul::lul: reminder that I’ll be way way way more successful than you

• +1
Mexico City.

Why are you saying blacks are perverts if you're black though.
Majority are blacks are oversexualised and oversexualise everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18479

Nigga I’m 16 what am I supposed to be doing? Wage slaving :lul::lul: reminder that I’ll be way way way more successful than you
cope

Niggers mad :feelsgah: