I love having a white mom

I’m convinced these stormfront boyos literally are projecting everything they say is a contradiction of themselves

@RealLooksmaxxer
What? :lul:

Why are you tagging a White man? Are you disabled?

• JFL
Reactions: Kristin, Deleted member 2214 and RealLooksmaxxer
Ok Jamavious. Go eat some fried chicken now
Not African American Connor

Your mom and dad are divorced your sister is a whore your mom is fucking multiple men while your father is on the brink of suicide

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2214 and Deleted member 15099
Not African American Connor

Your mom and dad are divorced your sister is a whore your mom is fucking multiple men while your father is on the brink of suicide
Why did you name yourself "Blackmannnns" then? This nigger gets more embarrassing with every post :feelsgah:

Actually, my White parents are happily married, and all my siblings are male.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and RealLooksmaxxer
Why did you name yourself "Blackmannnns" then? This nigger gets more embarrassing with every post :feelsgah:
Just look at the shit this retarded pigskin says I’d literally snap this nigga in half like a cracker no pun intended
Actually, my White parents are happily married, and all my siblings are male.
So ur the only disappointment in your family?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641 and Deleted member 15099
Your mom's imprudence when it comes to your upbringing has nothing to do with being white. What kind of baked potato IQ racist thread is this?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Kristin, Deleted member 2214, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
Just look at the shit this retarded pigskin says I’d literally snap this nigga in half like a cracker no pun intended

So ur the only disappointment in your family?
Since you are trying to harass random White men in the Ratings section, and unconvincingly trying to make people believe you are not below 5'10", it's safe to say you are a disappointment.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and RealLooksmaxxer
Your mom's imprudence when it comes to your upbringing has nothing to do with being white. What kind of baked potato IQ racist thread is this?
This thread is basically just " bragging" with a mask on :feelswah: that his mom doesn't give a fuk about him

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
Nigga really got banned smh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 2214, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
LOL your low class trailer trash whore mom knows she's buying you drugs she just doesn't care because her brain never developed from her fetal alcohol syndrome you stupid niggercoon, how else would you explain her having a mongrel nappy hair shitskin baby with a literal monkey :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Go spend time with your son and stop racebaiting on an incel forum bro

Ignore them

Remember the men u are arguing with are 40 year olds who brag about paying cheap ugly tranny Thai hookers and spend 18 hours a day posting muh white power in a forum for ugly people who can’t get laid. Their mental illness is beyond saving and u think u can change anything by talking to them like a sane human being? Lol
Make another alt and come back to me, your white master, soon. You mentally ill microdicked baby black carrot faggot.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Kristin, Deleted member 13787 and 2 others
This prettyboyslime pack is BUSSIN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, n0rthface, Deleted member 13787 and 2 others
Make another alt and come back to me, your white master, soon. You mentally ill microdicked baby black carrot faggot.
Grown man arguing with a 16 year old

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 6403 and 4 others
Ngl I was feeling down but your posts always make my day, thanks

• +1
@them remember this faggot? :feelskek: another bwc bully victim

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1617
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 6403, Looks234 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 15099 and Looks234
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 11758
Since you are trying to harass random White men in the Ratings section, and unconvincingly trying to make people believe you are not below 5'10", it's safe to say you are a disappointment.
When have I done this? And the fact @RealLooksmaxxer upvoted your post just how much you retards project

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, RealLooksmaxxer, Deleted member 9641 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lutte, Shrek2OnDvD, Looks234 and 4 others
For you, OP:

perma for being an alt of moonblunt
he deleted his OG account and decided to make a new one because he wants to come back

@Alexanderr what's the problem? u don't have to abide with the retarded traditionalist rules :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Ryan, Jagged0, Shrek2OnDvD and 3 others
Reminder this guy is an ethnic mutt^. He sent me his face in pms
how is he a mutt lmaooo, ur literally a shitskin goblino while he's purebred west asian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, lutte, Deleted member 9641 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 1617
he deleted his OG account and decided to make a new one because he came back

@Alexanderr what's the problem? u don't have to abide with the retarded traditionalist rules :lul:
Stay mad nigger. Rest in piss +i will snort his ashes off your hairy asscrack

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma and RealLooksmaxxer
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 13787
:feelsokman: WHITE POWER

Stay mad
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Once again the pigskins are lost for words ive left this pigskin such in awe with my bbc he’s probably purple with bulging green veins on his face rn

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
5 Quote Replies.. Niggers big mad rn :lul::feelsgah:

• JFL