I love women so much

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
I just adore girls, when i see just an average but descent acting and slim girl i get such tingly feelings in my body. I adore the female figure, would just grab myself a naked girl the smells nice and kiss her all night, especially if she has nice legs. I want to hug a girl by her hips and just lay there while she is brushing my hair hggggghhh

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, jefferson, ZyzzReincarnate and 1 other person
same

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
tales from the shekel shack

Get your estrogen checked

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Why, is it a bad sign? Should i not like women, is it low T??
It is high T to like women, it's high E to get too emotional thinking of them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
It is high T to like women, it's high E to get too emotional thinking of them
I drink 2 litters of milk every day so thats maybe why. But is high estrogen bad? What if you have high T and high E, what happens?

• Hmm...
I drink 2 litters of milk every day so thats maybe why. But is high estrogen bad? What if you have high T and high E, what happens?
you become mma fighter with tits

• JFL
Reactions: Overjetcel299
You'll be horny all the time but super emotional and might cry over little things. It happened to me when I stopped using AI on cycle for 8 days, felt like shit tbh

You'll be horny all the time but super emotional and might cry over little things. It happened to me when I stopped using AI on cycle for 8 days, felt like shit tbh
you become mma fighter with tits
Tits, why tits??
How to lower estrogen

• Hmm...
I cry when I
Tits, why tits??
the milk doesn’t get digested it goes through a tube to your dormant mammary glands and fills them up, activating your tits

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1774
we need the combined injected T levels of 3 nations to reverse what you just said

we need the combined injected T levels of 3 nations to reverse what you just said
I want to hug a cuddle with girls so much bro, i want to smell their hair :love: :love::feelsgood:

• Hmm...
I cry when I

the milk doesn’t get digested it goes through a tube to your dormant mammary glands and fills them up, activating your tits
And what happens if i get tits?? How do i reverse that

• Hmm...