I made it into beautifulpeople.com, JBW confirmed?

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Yea I know this is a strange thread to make since I just created an anti-JBW thread a few min ago lol but whatever.

I am talking about this site: https://www.beautifulpeople.com/en-SA

I know it's not a new site at all but I was wondering if anybody here knew about it. Some years ago (I think about 3-4 years ago when I was in my mid 20's) I made a few attempts to get in. The first 2 failed by some margin of error but on the third attempt I just barely scraped together enough good votes to get in and this was then followed up by an email congratulating me while saying that only 1/5 submissions are actually accepted. I am white and would self-rate myself as a 4.5-5/10.

My reaction was that the site was probably bullshit since I got in since I don't consider myself good looking, but I think I may have gotten in because of some ethnic foids rating me positively. I think I recall getting more good votes from African and Asian foids, but perhaps this is just my memory tricking me. I wonder how I would have been rated if all white women votes had been ignored :eek:

I also think I remember reading a news article some years ago about 70% of Asian men failing to get in or something like that. But again it's been years so I just don't remember.

Have you attempted to get in there? I know it's a bullshit site that probably will lead to no actual dates but it's still interesting seeing if you can get it.

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill and Extra Chromosome
They can sense you have a good personality.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Arkantos and ZyzzReincarnate
lmfao
Just in the previous thread you called it cope

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill, kobecel and androidcel
Are you going to actually try to get laid off this site?

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
lmfao
Just in the previous thread you called it cope

Well it is. The point I made in the other thread is that even if whites vanished most ethnics would still get screwed by the 80/20 rule so nothing would change for them. Which is true.

Are you going to actually try to get laid off this site?

Can't. I live in such an isolated mostly white nation that I can't even benefit from JBW :S

Who decides if you're beutiful

Which country? I can't think of any white nations nowadays

Iceland. Worst location in history for whitecels. JBW means NOTHING here. Even the few immigrants that come here are mostly white.

Yea I know this is a strange thread to make since I just created an anti-JBW thread a few min ago lol but whatever.

I am talking about this site: https://www.beautifulpeople.com/en-SA

I know it's not a new site at all but I was wondering if anybody here knew about it. Some years ago (I think about 3-4 years ago when I was in my mid 20's) I made a few attempts to get in. The first 2 failed by some margin of error but on the third attempt I just barely scraped together enough good votes to get in and this was then followed up by an email congratulating me while saying that only 1/5 submissions are actually accepted. I am white and would self-rate myself as a 4.5-5/10.

My reaction was that the site was probably bullshit since I got in since I don't consider myself good looking, but I think I may have gotten in because of some ethnic foids rating me positively. I think I recall getting more good votes from African and Asian foids, but perhaps this is just my memory tricking me. I wonder how I would have been rated if all white women votes had been ignored :eek:

I also think I remember reading a news article some years ago about 70% of Asian men failing to get in or something like that. But again it's been years so I just don't remember.

Have you attempted to get in there? I know it's a bullshit site that probably will lead to no actual dates but it's still interesting seeing if you can get it.
I got in when I was seventeen. Took me a couple of tries with different pictures tho. Mostly a cope imo.