The only Chads I encounter irl that I remember are the tall ones

6ft4

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta. TFBEM is Elegance
I just challenged myself to try remember the last few Chads I seen irl and these were the ones that immediately sprang to mind
2015 6'5
2016 6'5
2018 6'3
2019 6'6
2023 6'3
2024 6'3

Do I only remember the tall Chads because I disregard the faces of average height Chads quicker?
Is the Chad face + height combo just inherintly more memorable because it's more rare or does the fact they're in the same height range trigger me to think about living through them vicariously hence commiting them to my memory?
Is it the case that foids are more likely to remember tall Chads or do they just remember the Chads who's face meets their specific taste most accurately since every Chad is likely to be heightmogging her at least somewhat?

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel, Aero, Heinrich Schmidt and 2 others
I think you just might be gay. Hope this helps

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: say∅, cyberpunk2075, 91302 and 3 others
I've only encountered one actual genuine aryan blonde hair blue eyed chad in my entire life, and he was 6ft.

He was a complete asshole too.

I remember stacies I meet on the streets not guys lmao

like that one 6'4 18 year old or so foid that looked like tifa lockhart I saw when travelling to Rio years ago

Last edited:
I think the ones you saw weren't Chads, most likely they were HTN or weak Chadlites at best

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
All the chads I knew were tall
I think the ones you saw weren't Chads, most likely they were HTN or weak Chadlites at best
Nope they were chads they look like the guys @Blackgymmax called chads
F9CBB7BB D079 4D40 A529 5E7107A61092

This is a greycel he claimed was chad

• +1
Reactions: The Heartless
All the chads I knew were tall

Nope they were chads they look like the guys @Blackgymmax called chads View attachment 2919403
This is a greycel he claimed was chad
you could oversetimate their faces, didn't look closely. For calling him chad you completely analyse face

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
you could oversetimate their faces, didn't look closely. For calling him chad you completely analyse face
I checked their social media a hit back 1 or 2 model

• +1
Reactions: The Heartless
I checked their social media a hit back 1 or 2 model
The last time I saw Chad he was working as a Waiter jfl
he was tall 6'3 I guess. very good face, excelent side profile, prominent jaw

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and ElTruecel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back