I managed to remove a wrinkle!

D

Deleted member 1901

Kraken
Under my eyes there were small wrinkles (not visible on photos) the left one is now gone when I stare straight ahead, although it reforms when I look down. (Before, thrre was a faint line even when I stared straight ahead)

I’ve done two things: stopping looking down as it creases the skin and putting petroleum jelly on my under eye area

• +1
Reactions: germanicbull
what are your thoughts on doing stuff that actually increases your smv, instead of taking cold showers with a fan on or removing "underye wrinkles", or any of the other useless things you seem to be posting about

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, mvp2v1, gribsufer1 and 4 others
what are your thoughts on doing stuff that actually increases your smv, instead of taking cold showers with a fan on or removing "underye wrinkles", or any of the other useless things you seem to be posting about
This post is going to cause a wrinkle :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, mvp2v1 and twilight
this is a looksmax removing signs of aging is good

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Deleted member 1901
Under my eyes there were small wrinkles (not visible on photos) the left one is now gone when I stare straight ahead, although it reforms when I look down. (Before, thrre was a faint line even when I stared straight ahead)

I’ve done two things: stopping looking down as it creases the skin and putting petroleum jelly on my under eye area

I’ve done two things: stopping looking down as it creases the skin and putting petroleum jelly o

Damn thats crazy

Coldmaxxing slows aging which is good because it delays oldceldom

The under eye wrinkles make me look older, and they’ll grow over time if I don’t stop them

I’m wageslaving for money so I can use that to ascend but rn I can’t do any hardmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, Deleted member 32669 and twilight
What did you do to get rid of them?

What did you do to get rid of them?
Also I take collagen but I’ve been doing that for a while

And I’ve improved my diet by eating less and minimizing fructose and meat

+0.01psl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901

May Allah make you Muslim

Ur 17, come back when ur 27 for real anti aging

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies