I matched with a girl on tinder and her boyfriend sent me a snap from her account telling me to fuck off or he'll "kick my ass"

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
Hahahahaha we texted for a few days and she's the ugly one who told me we can have sex. Imagine the level of cuckoldry this guy is in atm, still calling her "his girl" after she did this, and she's ugly :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 1140, Time Travel and 8 others
Why would he still date her knowing this

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, chadpreetcel123, Ritalincel and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 1560 and 2 others
Why would she have tinder in the first place?

He probably has a small dick. @dicklet4incher

• +1
Reactions: MicroPenis
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4570 and SikKunt
Why not? Why should some literal whore who should be stoned be treated as a respectable person who’s subject to their privacy?
I don't like providing links between my identity and this site, no matter how little it is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4570
Fuck...my nigga @CupOfCoffee really cucking niggas I remember a year ago when you use to say only land whales gave you attention.

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Anon
Fuck...my nigga @CupOfCoffee really cucking niggas I remember a year ago when you use to say only land whales gave you attention.

giphy.gif
It's mostly landwhales and uggos who give very obvious iois

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3123 and Zeta ascended
Society, man.

• +1
Reactions: n33tf1f
Yeah I had a friend match with a girl talk to her for a day or two then got a message saying THIS IS THE MOTHER MY DAUGHTER IS 17 IF U DONT WANT A VISIT FROM THE POLICE U WILL STOP TALKING TO HER AT ONCE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and CupOfCoffee
That's what pisses me off, men majority of time never blame the girl but it's always some other guy's fault meanwhile women will keep spinning them and taste new cock behind their back and will blame everything other than themselves

I called her phone and first she answered, I said who I was (she had deleted my name to hide it from him) and then he started talking. I said "dude you're still gonna date her? That's insane. I'm probably so much better looking than you hahahah" all this while I'm high on weed

I called her phone and first she answered, I said who I was (she had deleted my name to hide it from him) and then he started talking. I said "dude you're still gonna date her? That's insane. I'm probably so much better looking than you hahahah" all this while I'm high on weed

done like true psl autist

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
it's a test from her to see if you're man enough to dominate her. you failed by not asking where and when

• +1
  • +1
Ignore the cuck

Pursue the thottie

monkey branching skanks ought to be held accountable for what they do more than anyone else.

Link him this thread tbh

Oh wow it didn't take much for you to chimp out did it? Again proving that you're the low t cuck faggot cunt

• JFL
Reactions: DidntRead

Users who are viewing this thread

Back