I may convert to Islam ☪️…

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

“For those we cherish we die in glory” ❣️♥️🃏

Gets good at 2:40

So based tbh, in Islam a woman can be a disgusting whore and then become 30 and get married then she IS PROHIBBITED YES ROHIBBITED from telling her husband her bodycount 😍😍😍 so if she has fucked 1000 men she needn’t tell me and if I ask I am to be rebuked for provoking her to sin as it’s HARAM for her to disclose her sins

Best part is in Islam according to this sheik may Allah bless him mashallah, a woman is a virgin if she isn’t married so once again a whore can be a whore but then get married and claim to be virgin and it’s not haram it’s HALAL :forcedsmile: inshallah I love this ima convert tonight I want @Gengar or @SecularIslamist to be the guys who come with me to recite my shahada at the Masjiid I don’t need Madrassa training as I’m already knowledgeable on Islam I just want my ex whore Hijabi with 100 bodycount who is now a virgin once I marry her and she needn’t tell me her bodycount

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ss07, Debetro, Tenshi and 23 others
Isn't it the same thing with Christianity? I see foids pull the "born again Christian" card all the time to nullify their promiscuous past

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Bars, shia.jihadist and 11 others
@PrinceLuenLeoncur converting to Islam? Allah bless us.
Pray Football Fan GIF by The Arabian Gulf League

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Bars, sigma ✰ and 8 others
Isn't it the same thing with Christianity? I see foids pull the "born again Christian" card all the time to nullify their promiscuous past
No we aren’t the same :lul::lul::lul:

In Christianity if a woman has sex outside of marriage she IS NO LONGER A VIRGIN (this is why we uphold that Mary mother Theotokos is a perpetual virgin and never EVER HAD SEX)!

In CHRISTIANITY YOU ARE TOLD TO CONFESS YOUR SINS TO THE CONGREGATION AND OTHER CHRISTIANS SO IF TOUR A WHORE YOUR FORCED TO TELL OTHERS YOU'RE A WHORE
@Pikabro

I have actually used this to get religious Christian girls to openly tell me their bodycount lmfao

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LancasteR, sigma ✰, hopecel and 7 others
my reaction is at 0:25

• JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
Atheism pill

• +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, hopecel, thebuffdon690 and 2 others
No we aren’t the same :lul::lul::lul:

In Christianity if a woman has sex outside of marriage she IS NO LONGER A VIRGIN.

In CHRISTIANITY YOU ARE TOLD TO CONFESS YOUR SINS TO THE CONGREGATION AND OTHER CHRISTIANS SO IF TOUR A WHORE YOUR FORCED TO TELL OTHERS YOU'RE A WHORE
@Pikabro

I have actually used this to get religious Christian girls to openly tell me their bodycount lmfao
Doesn’t matter, barely anybody even practices christianity atp

• +1
Reactions: Acion, sportsmogger and silently_said
Doesn’t matter, barely anybody even practices christianity atp
Anybody, means you know all the 2.6illion Christian’s worldwide ? Or because you live in the apostate state of the united shitdom one of the top 5 least religious nations on the earth?

Yeah dude stfu
Atheism pill
So much for “MUH BASED ISLAM”

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and mayo mogger
Why did he diss org at 1:53 :think:

• JFL
Reactions: sigma ✰, SecularIslamist, hopecel and 3 others
Why did he diss org at 1:53 :think:
Wallahi akhi he’s the 13th imam he’s the prophet that’s how he knows and can psychically rip into all of us for Allah knows best “Billah Khaif”

I love this sheik even when he roasts Christians it’s funny

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FascisstChad and raabla
Wallahi akhi he’s the 13th imam he’s the prophet that’s how he knows and can psychically rip into all of us for Allah knows best “Billah Khaif”

I love this sheik even when he roasts Christians it’s funny
His clips are comedy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ihearvoices, mayo mogger and FascisstChad

Gets good at 2:40

So based tbh, in Islam a woman can be a disgusting whore and then become 30 and get married then she IS PROHIBBITED YES ROHIBBITED from telling her husband her bodycount 😍😍😍 so if she has fucked 1000 men she needn’t tell me and if I ask I am to be rebuked for provoking her to sin as it’s HARAM for her to disclose her sins

Best part is in Islam according to this sheik may Allah bless him mashallah, a woman is a virgin if she isn’t married so once again a whore can be a whore but then get married and claim to be virgin and it’s not haram it’s HALAL :forcedsmile: inshallah I love this ima convert tonight I want @Gengar or @SecularIslamist to be the guys who come with me to recite my shahada at the Masjiid I don’t need Madrassa training as I’m already knowledgeable on Islam I just want my ex whore Hijabi with 100 bodycount who is now a virgin once I marry her and she needn’t tell me her bodycount

only true kings marry ran through size queens :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:😍

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sigma ✰, Robert_, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
To be honest, If I didn’t know with 100% certainty that Christ is lord and rose from the dead I would seriously consider Islam. It’s based, they kill homos, non virgins, degens and their enemies. Christianity is against all these things as was seen in the greatest time in human history (medieval times). But it can be misinterpreted and used purposely incorrectly to make degeneracy undeserving of death. But Islam has a cuck moment that is worse than even the most liberal parts of the nt. A guy asks the prophet about his wife giving birth to a black baby, but he says it’s ok as it must be somewhere down the lineage😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Robert_, PrinceLuenLeoncur, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
Just because she didn’t tell you doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. Should be wary of whores, if she gives it up easy it means she doesn’t value sex as special. Hence she could cheat without a care in the world, sluts divorce at much higher rates.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro, Robert_, thebuffdon690 and 1 other person
Just because she didn’t tell you doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. Should be wary of whores, if she gives it up easy it means she doesn’t value sex as special. Hence she could cheat without a care in the world, sluts divorce at much higher rates.
Yeah but how would you know that she’s not only making it hard for you. There’s tons of stories about guys talking about how they had to wait while she’s been ran through before, because they had good genes and she’s merely settling.

That’s why the only way to make sure is to have close knit, small communities where everything is kept track off. All forms of contraception anre illegal and the parents try setting their kids up together with people who they view as good enough from an early age so there’s no whoring around. This is how it used to be back in the past.

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
That’s why the only way to make sure is to have close knit, small communities where everything is kept track off. All forms of contraception anre illegal and the parents try setting their kids up together with people who they view as good enough from an early age so there’s no whoring around. This is how it used to be back in the past.
nothing beats genetics ,

girls would still fuck the local chad over and over again then settle for keeping it halalcel :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: FascisstChad
To be honest, If I didn’t know with 100% certainty that Christ is lord and rose from the dead I would seriously consider Islam. It’s based, they kill homos, non virgins, degens and their enemies. Christianity is against all these things as was seen in the greatest time in human history (medieval times). But it can be misinterpreted and used purposely incorrectly to make degeneracy undeserving of death. But Islam has a cuck moment that is worse than even the most liberal parts of the nt. A guy asks the prophet about his wife giving birth to a black baby, but he says it’s ok as it must be somewhere down the lineage😂
Same here brother… I almost converted to Islam for these reason myself until I did research into Christianity Judaism and Islam as well as other pagan religions and came to the conclusion only Christianity is legit

Yeah there’s many cringe moments in the Islamic oral tradition of hadiths.

Mohammed kissed a man’s belly and also sucks on a little boys you he called Hassan. But yes Islam is so based your wife can literally be a whore and she doesn’t have to tell you and you cannot make her tell you her BC :soy::soy::soy::soy: based Islam akhiii

Islam has a lot of funny shit in it.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sigma ✰ and FascisstChad
Yeah but how would you know that she’s not only making it hard for you. There’s tons of stories about guys talking about how they had to wait while she’s been ran through before, because they had good genes and she’s merely settling.

Will never and has never happened, you think there’s always been a watchful eye? Horny teens have been sneaking about and screwing since the dawn of time.

No amount of oppression can stop lust, take Indians for example. Your avg pajeet is starved of sex for decades in the west, how do they fight it?

1. They grape
2. They nut on random white bitches in public in front of 100s of people without a care in the world

The obvious solution is finding a women that truly wants you as in she lusts you. That is desire, that is love

• +1
  • Woah
nothing beats genetics ,

girls would still fuck the local chad over and over again then settle for keeping it halalcel :forcedsmile:
I unironically know about this thread cos a paki girl I dated told me she doesn’t need to tell her future husband that I fucked her on her period in the shower in her bed and in the kitchen and did anal. She said in Islam she doesn’t need to tell her future spouse I didn’t believe it until she showed me the Hadith. This was 2 years ago I didn’t know much about religion back then

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Bars, sigma ✰, mayo mogger and 1 other person
nothing beats genetics ,

True but trying doesn’t hurt, it’s a fact that women had far less sexual partners and hypertamy in the past. You could actually get a virgin wife back then and at least in the culture it was shameful to be a slut. But in modern times you get Jew shows like sex and the city glorifying being a tramp.

• Hmm...
Kys
Imagine converting to this subhuman religion

• JFL
Reactions: ss07 and Tenshi
Kys
Imagine converting to this subhuman religion
Are you retarded… read the thread :feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

Then come back and apologise for thinking such horrible things

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Putin, sigma ✰ and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Same here brother… I almost converted to Islam for these reason myself until I did research into Christianity Judaism and Islam as well as other pagan religions and came to the conclusion only Christianity is legit

Yeah there’s many cringe moments in the Islamic oral tradition of hadiths.

Mohammed kissed a man’s belly and also sucks on a little boys you he called Hassan. But yes Islam is so based your wife can literally be a whore and she doesn’t have to tell you and you cannot make her tell you her BC :soy::soy::soy::soy: based Islam akhiii

Islam has a lot of funny shit in it.
Of course it’s goofy and a jumbled mess when you consider the fact it was written by an illiterate, pagan raised, literal nomad tribe member who made his own fan fiction with Judaism and Christianity telling it to a scribe. One of his scribes realised that is was bullshit when he suggested adding something and realised if it was the revealed word of god how could he a mere man add to it?

• Woah
Reactions: sigma ✰
Will never and has never happened, you think there’s always been a watchful eye? Horny teens have been sneaking about and screwing since the dawn of time.

No amount of oppression can stop lust, take Indians for example. Your avg pajeet is starved of sex for decades in the west, how do they fight it?

1. They grape
2. They nut on random white bitches in public in front of 100s of people without a care in the world

The obvious solution is finding a women that truly wants you as in she lusts you. That is desire, that is love
True but the fear of punishment, stoning and public shame is a good deterrent as history has shown.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
dnrd but kys

I unironically know about this thread cos a paki girl I dated told me she doesn’t need to tell her future husband that I fucked her on her period in the shower in her bed and in the kitchen and did anal. She said in Islam she doesn’t need to tell her future spouse I didn’t believe it until she showed me the Hadith. This was 2 years ago I didn’t know much about religion back then
tales from the shitty landfills of India

I usually just read the title
Watch the video from 2:40 onwards it’s hilarious Islams a joke and not based in anywhere in fact they endorse beta buxing and allow women to be “born again” whores lmfao @ them women don’t have to tell their husbands how many men they slept with and it’s a sin if she tells him so she literally is told by their god to not tell it lol
Of course it’s goofy and a jumbled mess when you consider the fact it was written by an illiterate, pagan raised, literal nomad tribe member who made his own fan fiction with Judaism and Christianity telling it to a scribe. One of his scribes realised that is was bullshit when he suggested adding something and realised if it was the revealed word of god how could he a mere man add to it?
Yea I view Islam like dragonball GT. a good goofy funny fan service fan fiction created around Judaism and Christianity. You may not know this but it has heavy Arianism and Nestorian as well as gnostic beliefs in the religion and Zoroastrian influence as @Shahnameh will show you

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Shahnameh, sigma ✰, mayo mogger and 1 other person
@PrinceLuenLeoncur kys cuck

• JFL
Watch the video from 2:40 onwards it’s hilarious Islams a joke and not based in anywhere in fact they endorse beta buxing and allow women to be “born again” whores lmfao @ them women don’t have to tell their husbands how many men they slept with and it’s a sin if she tells him so she literally is told by their god to not tell it lol

Yea I view Islam like dragonball GT. a good goofy funny fan service fan fiction created around Judaism and Christianity. You may not know this but it has heavy Arianism and Nestorian as well as gnostic beliefs in the religion and Zoroastrian influence as @Shahnameh will show you
I knew about that, sadly when Christianity spread to the east it was mostly those variants as the church didn’t have enough influence to stop it as it was out of the Roman Empire.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
True but trying doesn’t hurt, it’s a fact that women had far less sexual partners and hypertamy in the past. You could actually get a virgin wife back then and at least in the culture it was shameful to be a slut. But in modern times you get Jew shows like sex and the city glorifying being a tramp.
true cels dont deserve wifes , let alone virgins

hypergamy has always been prevelant in whites and blacks thats why they are usually taller , better looking than other races ,

now look at asians , south asians and other ethnics , as female selection pressure was not there thus they are shorter and uglier in general

would you settle with 400 lbs girl ?

its the same for them if they settle with a true cel

men are getting their karma back, when women used to marry below their looksmatch just because they didnt have money

now its survival of the fittest [ as it should be ] , and it would get worse with time

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Bars and FascisstChad
I knew about that, sadly when Christianity spread to the east it was mostly those variants as the church didn’t have enough influence to stop it as it was out of the Roman Empire.
Yep as an ex miaphysite myself I can say they are silly but still our brothers the same way I view you as one even if your Catholic or Protestant. Ironically it was due to the Orthodox Church (Roman Catholics were Eastern Orthodox back then) beefing with the Miaphysites that weakened them and led to the Muslims taking over. We fucked up :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
true cels dont deserve wifes , let alon virgins

would you settle with 400 lbs girl ?

its the same for them if they settle with a true cel

men are getting their karma back, when women used to marry below their looksmatch just because they didnt have money

now its survival of the fittest [ as it should be ] , and it would get worse with time
Women shouldn’t be allowed to pick anything it’s cucked and people looked better on average in the past due to less chemicals, higher food quality and nutrition. In the most natural state, hunter gatherers, women would’ve just been taken and would have no right to “pick”.

• Hmm...
Women shouldn’t be allowed to pick anything it’s cucked and people looked better on average in the past due to less chemicals, higher food quality and nutrition. In the most natural state, hunter gatherers, women would’ve just been taken and would have no right to “pick”.
cope , look at the masai or samburu tribes they are matriachrical , they mog the fuck out of all africans and its not even close

female selection pressure is the only reason why whites have jbw , either you die out or live long enough to enjoy the fruits of hypergamy

• JFL
  • Woah
Women shouldn’t be allowed to pick anything it’s cucked and people looked better on average in the past due to less chemicals, higher food quality and nutrition.
we look better and are taller than our ancestors stop the cope

female selections create gigachads , and male selection creates boneless or twink men

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bars, sigma ✰ and FascisstChad
cope , look at the masai or samburu tribes they are matriachrical , they mog the fuck out of all africans and its not even close

female selection pressure is the only reason why whites have jbw , either you die out or live long enough to enjoy the fruits of hypergamy
That’s Africans. Archaeological evidence shows hunter gatherer caucosoids were patriarchal. Higher IQs and cranial capacity means men are more patriarchal as they realise and understand female nature on a deeper level.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bars, ihearvoices and mayo mogger
we look better and are taller than our ancestors stop the cope

female selections create gigachads , and male selection creates boneless or twink men

IMG 0355
IMG 0352
IMG 0350
IMG 0353
IMG 0354

The first image is of Sunghir 1 around 30 thousand years old, over 6ft, robust and very advanced.

Modern man is devolved.

• Woah
Reactions: Bars
I think i posted this vid yesterday.

Haha no one can escape the joos, we all have to get cucked, god...

• +1
Germans

When modern religion is not working...

• JFL
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Bars and ihearvoices
This fucking soy sheikh. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Gahdamn buddy, I am convinced he's a mole planted by Mossad in order to cuckify muzzies.

• JFL
Reactions: GigaStacySexual
This fucking soy sheikh. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Gahdamn buddy, I am convinced he's a mole planted by Mossad in order to cuckify muzzies.
It’s truth. Listen to your Sunna :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

God ordered the genocide of an entire ethnicity because they practiced child sacrifice to their demon god and you say with a straight face that Christianity is against killing their enemies?

• JFL
Reactions: Bars, sigma ✰ and FascisstChad
God ordered the genocide of an entire ethnicity because they practiced child sacrifice to their demon god and you say with a straight face that Christianity is against killing their enemies?
That was based. Old Testament makes me feel good.

Christ is Lord

• +1
Reactions: Putin
I really don’t fucking care

08cbe6a440d0b479c10b18f46ad63a10

you just want access to our Muslim women, admit it

• JFL
Reactions: Bars