I may convert to Islam ☪️…

Anybody, means you know all the 2.6illion Christian’s worldwide ? Or because you live in the apostate state of the united shitdom one of the top 5 least religious nations on the earth?

Yeah dude stfu

So much for “MUH BASED ISLAM”
50 bible contradictions have fun with that <3

Attachments

• Bible contradictions.pdf
    49.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
There is a good number of bible contradictions but most of these is just some retard not understanding nuance or simply disliking the verse LMAO

• +1
Reactions: ...!
There is a good number of bible contradictions but most of these is just some retard not understanding nuance or simply disliking the verse LMAO
whole document is ai generated what did u expect

• +1
whole document is ai generated what did u expect
Most atheists writing articles like this go about it that way which is where ai sources from in the first place

Already done them and refuted them all. None are bible “contradictions” but are instead word concept fallacies, translational errors and a lack of context from the person coming up with the so called contradiction

Now lemme ask you mohammeden, why does your Allah say he is nothing like creation but then says sura 24:35 “Allah is the Light of the heavens and the earth. His light1 is like a niche in which there is a lamp, the lamp is in a crystal, the crystal is like a shining star, lit from ˹the oil of˺ a blessed olive tree, ˹located˺ neither to the east nor the west,2 whose oil would almost glow, even without being touched by fire. Light upon light! Allah guides whoever He wills to His light. And Allah sets forth parables for humanity. For Allah has ˹perfect˺ knowledge of all things.“

:blackpill:why is your false god comparing himself to created things after saying

Sura Ash-Shuraa 11-12
"There is nothing like Him, for He ˹alone˺ is the All-Hearing, All-Seeing".:feelshah:

Allah is creator of ALL LIFE
21:30, which says, "Allah made from water every living thing

But then why is ISA CREATING AND GIVING LIFE TO A BIRD? AKHIIII :soy:

Sura al maddia 110
“you fashioned from clay the likeness of a bird and you breathed into it, and by My leave it became a bird; you healed, by My leave“

Your Allah now has partners in creation ALLHAMDULLILAH JESUS IS ALLAH
@thebuffdon690 see the Mohammedans chat nothing but shit lmfao

Already done them and refuted them all. None are bible “contradictions” but are instead word concept fallacies, translational errors and a lack of context from the person coming up with the so called contradiction

Now lemme ask you mohammeden, why does your Allah say he is nothing like creation but then says sura 24:35 “Allah is the Light of the heavens and the earth. His light1 is like a niche in which there is a lamp, the lamp is in a crystal, the crystal is like a shining star, lit from ˹the oil of˺ a blessed olive tree, ˹located˺ neither to the east nor the west,2 whose oil would almost glow, even without being touched by fire. Light upon light! Allah guides whoever He wills to His light. And Allah sets forth parables for humanity. For Allah has ˹perfect˺ knowledge of all things.“

:blackpill:why is your false god comparing himself to created things after saying

Sura Ash-Shuraa 11-12
"There is nothing like Him, for He ˹alone˺ is the All-Hearing, All-Seeing".:feelshah:

Sura al maddia 110
“you fashioned from clay the likeness of a bird and you breathed into it, and by My leave it became a bird; you healed, by My leave“

ever heard of metaphors

Most atheists writing articles like this go about it that way which is where ai sources from in the first place
Not understanding the context of something and relying on fallacies doesn’t posit a contradiction it posts an issues with that Persons incredulity. Some translations may be inaccurate and there is one or 2 scribal errors but no contradictions you can google every contradiction yourself right now and there’s a reasonable answer to each showing they aren’t “contradictions” just a group of christophobes who hate Jesus and Christianity. Literally most of these just go in YT and it’ll be cucked lol

• +1
Enjoy being on a watchlist ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ever heard of metaphors
Neither sre “metaphors” so your saying your god is likened to creation if so then why is there an issue with Allah becoming man? And aren’t you going against the faggot Islamic concept of Tanzih? Your religion is such a faggot joke lmfao

Accept it your god is likened to creation despite saying he’s nothing like creation. Ahahaha your god makes mistakes proving he’s not god and that mistake proves islams false because it’s a contradiction and your book has them :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Aura 4:82 Shakir: Do they not then meditate on the Quran? And if it were from any other than Allah, they would have found in it many a discrepancy.

Awwww womp womp

Last edited:
Enjoy being on a watchlist ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Low IQ if you just commented but never even bothered to read the first line. Don’t bother commenting if your this low IQ

Not understanding the context of something and relying on fallacies doesn’t posit a contradiction it posts an issues with that Persons incredulity. Some translations may be inaccurate and there is one or 2 scribal errors but no contradictions you can google every contradiction yourself right now and there’s a reasonable answer to each showing they aren’t “contradictions” just a group of christophobes who hate Jesus and Christianity. Literally most of these just go in YT and it’ll be cucked lol
There's like a few dozen contradictions mainly in the gospels but the point should be that it's not an infallible book and it wasn't written with intention to be so. The gospels each have a different teller and narratives or purpose.

There's like a few dozen contradictions mainly in the gospels but the point should be that it's not an infallible book and it wasn't written with intention to be so. The gospels each have a different teller and narratives or purpose.
They aren’t “contradictions” there is 0 contradictions I just told you why.

Only contradictions exist for those who don’t read the whole passage or those who are reading not in the native koinic Greek which has words that we don’t have in English. Every contradiction you find go into YouTube type it in and see it debunked. Bible has no contradictions the Quran has many though such as the faggot Quran saying sura 5:116 “

"And [beware the Day] when Allah will say, 'O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, 'Take me and my mother as deities besides Allah?'"”

Now ask any Christian if we WORSHIP Mary and take her as part of the trinity lmfao @ this Arabic gnostic book of fan fiction

• +1
The metaphors in the quran like "Light" are not meant to say that Allah سبحانه وتعالى is like His creation they illustrate and show his qualities, allah cannot take human form alligning with as you said the concept of Tanzih which show His transcendence and uniqueness. This is different from beliefs that allow for divine incarnation.

Only contradictions exist for those who don’t read the whole passage or those who are reading not in the native koinic Greek which has words that we don’t have in English. Every contradiction you find go into YouTube type it in and see it debunked. Bible has no contradictions the Quran has many though such as the faggot Quran saying sura 5:116 “

"And [beware the Day] when Allah will say, 'O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, 'Take me and my mother as deities besides Allah?'"”

Now ask any Christian if we WORSHIP Mary and take her as part of the trinity lmfao @ this Arabic gnostic book of fan fiction
your argument of using modern christianity to debunk islam is flawed as the quran believes that the bible has been changed and that it has not been restored properly this verse targets specific historical concerns rather than a broad bash at the Christian belief

also i would like to ask you to not insult my religion

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
The metaphors in the quran like "Light" are not meant to say that Allah سبحانه وتعالى is like His creation they illustrate and show his qualities, allah cannot take human form alligning with as you said the concept of Tanzih which show His transcendence and uniqueness. This is different from beliefs that allow for divine incarnation.

Your tasfirs agree with me btw I won’t mock your religion as you have been civil

ALA-MAUDUDI​

(24:35) Allah[61] is the Light of the heavens and the earth.[62] His Light (in the Universe) may be likened to a niche wherein is a lamp, and the lamp is in the crystal which shines in star-like brilliance. It is lit from (the oil) of a blessed olive tree[63] that is neither eastern nor western.[64] Its oil well nigh glows forth (of itself) though no fire touched it: Light upon Light.[65] Allah guides to His Light whom He wills.[66] Allah sets forth parables to make people understand. Allah knows everything.[67]

The phrase heavens and the earth in the Quran is generally used for the universe. Thus the verse would also mean: Allah is the light of the whole universe.

Light is something which makes things visible; which is itself manifest and helps make other things manifest. The human mind conceives light in this very sense.

Does he not compare himself to LIGHT, yes it’s clear he does so once again NICE TRY SON but yes he is like his creation in this instance for he LIKENS HIMSLEF TO LIGHT AND OTHER CREATED THINGS. I’m aware it’s not saying ALLLAH IS LIGHT the fact that he’s making a relational correlation implies SIMILARITY HENCE WHY HE DID THAT.

And now this brings in another contradiction due to us arguing on this subject

Surah An-Nahl, verse 89:
  • Surah An-Nahl, verse 89: "We have revealed to you the Book as an explanation of all things, a guide, a mercy, and good news for those who ˹fully˺ submit".
Hmm it seems the Quran has failed in being an true explanation of all things hence the need for Tasfir and your nonsense :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

@NoReedemingFeature see what I mean

Last edited:
  • +1
Isn't it the same thing with Christianity? I see foids pull the "born again Christian" card all the time to nullify their promiscuous past
yeah but the whole premise of christianity is about redemption and forgiveness

islam is out there making it be as if they are this based masc religion. At least born again christians aren't supposed to lie and pretend they weren't whores.

It's all a big fraud covered in veil (no pun intended)

Sura Ash-Shuraa 11-12

Sura al maddia 110

Standard dawah

Whatever shit is wrong inside the Quran just claim it’s the case with every other book and hope no one notices

The Quran has 100 contradictions in it which directly disproves Islam

The bible having contradictions in it doesn’t disprove Christianity

• +1
your argument of using modern christianity to debunk islam is flawed as the quran believes that the bible has been changed and that it has not been restored properly this verse targets specific historical concerns rather than a broad bash at the Christian belief
Nowhere in the Quran does it say it has been changed read your own book :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

5:46-47
2:40-41
2:101
2:91-93
2:89

And many many many many many such cases where your book references the bible as being legit source for me to use to verify the Quran which I couldn’t do if my book was changed lol.

Once again @NoReedemingFeature see what I mean lmfao watch muskims do the corruption shuffle. Even though we have manuscripts from the 2nd century which say the same thing modern bibles today say which means at the time of Mohammed Christian’s and Jews had the same bible as me and RIGHTLY rejected Islam for what it is a fan fiction which isn’t in continuity with the bible

Muslims know this because they have eyes so to cope they say “Oh wallahi it has been changed that’s the only explanation as to why it no longer supports what the Quran says and why it contradicts the Quran” lmfao 🤣

• +1
yeah but the whole premise of christianity is about redemption and forgiveness

islam is out there making it be as if they are this based masc religion. At least born again christians aren't supposed to lie and pretend they weren't whores.

It's all a big fraud covered in veil (no pun intended)
Christianity doesn’t have the same cucked thing as Islam… if you scrolled down you’ll see me reply to that idiot. In Christianity your FORCED TO TELL OTHERS YOUR SINS, and a WHORE IS A WHORE if you had sex YOURE NO LONGER A VIRGIN BY ANY STANDARD IN CHRISTIANITY.

We unironically not Islam in this regard

• +1
Reactions: Tenshi
Standard dawah

Whatever shit is wrong inside the Quran just claim it’s the case with every other book and hope no one notices

The Quran has 100 contradictions in it which directly disproves Islam

The bible having contradictions in it doesn’t disprove Christianity
Check the tool doing “muh it’s a metaphor” as if that doesn’t detract from the fact that he still has the issue of ALLAH COMPARING HIS LIKENESS TO THAT OF CREATED THINGS. These guys just don’t get it their own doctrines of Tanzih and Tauhid cuck each other badly

I just can’t with these lot I always destroy them I’m like Thanos to Islam

• JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Check the tool doing “muh it’s a metaphor” as if that doesn’t detract from the fact that he still has the issue of ALLAH COMPARING HIS LIKENESS TO THAT OF CREATED THINGS. These guys just don’t get it their own doctrines of Tanzih and Tauhid cuck each other badly

I just can’t with these lot I always destroy them I’m like Thanos to Islam
There’s no proof it’s a metaphor as well they just assume that because when you end up with the wahhabi literal interpretation it looks like a fucking gremlin clown thingy out of a horror film

There’s no proof it’s a metaphor as well they just assume that because when you end up with the wahhabi literal interpretation it looks like a fucking gremlin clown thingy out of a horror film
Nar it is a metaphor it’s clear it’s a metaphors but the issue for Muslims here is that Allah says he is NOTHING like created things. That’s where the contradiction comes in.

Remember Muslims believe this book is the verbatim word of Allah so their own god said “I cannot be compared to created things” to “I am similar to created things”

SO either way they are FUCKED :forcedsmile::lul:

Did you know Allah sent his “spirit” to Mary and the “spirit” blew into Mary’s pussy in Islam to make “isa” do they even have the trinity in Islam.

Sunnis believe the Quran is also eternal tablet in heaven which is eternal but not Allah but not separated from him either

So yes Muslims have the trinity as well :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Once again @
NoReedemingFeature
@NoReedemingFeature see what I mean lmfao watch muskims do the corruption shuffle. Even though we have manuscripts from the 2nd century which say the same thing modern bibles today say which means at the time of Mohammed Christian’s and Jews had the same bible as me and RIGHTLY rejected Islam for what it is a fan fiction which isn’t in continuity with the bible
They are extremely adamant about bible and christianity being the corruption yet with their religion coming centuries later being the proper message when it doesn't provide anything new apart from rejection of previous christian theology with various twists on old testament writings and straight up just ripping Isaiah when it comes to any sort of prophecy.

Their demand for respect yet their simultaneous false narrative and twisting regarding the bible and christianity just screams demonic behavior.

You should pray for them to be delivered from being chained in their way of thinking rather than showing support for the christian narrative because theirs is just based on rejecting the truth rather than standing for something wholly different.

• +1
Nowhere in the Quran does it say it has been changed read your own book :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

5:46-47
2:40-41
2:101
2:91-93
2:89

And many many many many many such cases where your book references the bible as being legit source for me to use to verify the Quran which I couldn’t do if my book was changed lol.

Once again @NoReedemingFeature see what I mean lmfao watch muskims do the corruption shuffle. Even though we have manuscripts from the 2nd century which say the same thing modern bibles today say which means at the time of Mohammed Christian’s and Jews had the same bible as me and RIGHTLY rejected Islam for what it is a fan fiction which isn’t in continuity with the bible

Muslims know this because they have eyes so to cope they say “Oh wallahi it has been changed that’s the only explanation as to why it no longer supports what the Quran says and why it contradicts the Quran” lmfao 🤣
read the whole surah you will see hes just telling a story and also in 5:15 (same surah) he says that you (Christians and jews) have concealed the truth also in surah al-baqarah the one you referenced 4 times it says in 2:75-79 that the integrity of the books of the previous scriptures is weak (bible and torah) although i wouldnt blame you for not reading surah al baqarah (
286 verses) and from what i know takes the average person up to hours to finish

He's making this thread pretending to seek conversion, but his real aim is to get people to hate on Islam because of what the sheikh said.

They are extremely adamant about bible and christianity being the corruption yet with their religion coming centuries later being the proper message when it doesn't provide anything new apart from rejection of previous christian theology with various twists on old testament writings and straight up just ripping Isaiah when it comes to any sort of prophecy.

Their demand for respect yet their simultaneous false narrative and twisting regarding the bible and christianity just screams demonic behavior.

You should pray for to be delivered from being chained in their way of thinking rather than showing support for the christian narrative because theirs is just based on rejecting the truth rather than standing for something wholly different.
saying that a religion is false due to it coming after is a dumb argument as by that definition you should be following Buddhism

You should pray for to be delivered from being chained in their way of thinking rather than showing support for the christian narrative because theirs is just based on rejecting the truth rather than standing for something wholly different.
It doesn’t even get our theology correct though… it attacks a strawman which just lends further credence that Allah isn’t god and that Mohammed was a illiterate tribal Bedouin Arab nomad who didn’t know jack shit

Read this and tell me if any Christian believes this shit

Surah Al-Ma'idah 5:73: Those who said: 'Allah is one of the Three', certainly they disbelieved, for there is no god save the One God. And if they do not give up this claim, all who have disbelieved among them shall be subjected to painful chastisement.

Surah An-Nisa 171: States that one should believe in Allah and His messengers and not say "Trinity"

And here it says STUFF US CHRISTIANS AGREE WITH LMFAO SO WHY IS IT ATTACKING US ?
Surah Al-Ikhlas 112:1: States "Say: He is Allah, One"

• +1
read the whole surah you will see hes just telling a story and also in 5:15 (same surah) he says that you (Christians and jews) have concealed the truth also in surah al-baqarah the one you referenced 4 times it says in 2:75-79 that the integrity of the books of the previous scriptures is weak (bible and torah) although i wouldnt blame you for not reading surah al baqarah (
286 verses) and from what i know takes the average person up to hours to finish
It’s saying to Christian’s and Jews to go to their books to confirm the Quran….

We go to our book and it says your religion is false

which verse are you referring to
Sura 5:68

Sura 5:46-48

As I said your book makes it VERY CLEAR that yours HAS TO AND DOES COMPLY WITH PREVIOUS REVELATIONS. NOW ITS MY JOB AS A CHRISTIAN TO CHECK TO WHAT YOUR BOOK SAYS TI SEE IF IT ADDS UP WITH RHE BIBLE (Suprise surprise IT DOESN’T which means your book fails and isn’t true

saying that a religion is false due to it coming after is a dumb argument as by that definition you should be following Buddhism
That's not what I was trying to claim or define it that way, not the essence of my argument.
It doesn’t even get our theology correct though… it attacks a strawman which just lends further credence that Allah isn’t god and that Mohammed was a illiterate tribal Bedouin Arab nomad who didn’t know jack shit

Read this and tell me if any Christian believes this shit

Surah Al-Ma'idah 5:73: Those who said: 'Allah is one of the Three', certainly they disbelieved, for there is no god save the One God. And if they do not give up this claim, all who have disbelieved among them shall be subjected to painful chastisement.

Surah An-Nisa 171: States that one should believe in Allah and His messengers and not say "Trinity"

And here it says STUFF US CHRISTIANS AGREE WITH LMFAO SO WHY IS IT ATTACKING US ?
Surah Al-Ikhlas 112:1: States "Say: He is Allah, One"
To me it's just demonic hatred of the Son and an attack on Jesus' divinity and Him being God.
The Bible is very clear on the matter, 1 John 2:22-23
It's the reason for the not-so subtle rejection of the gospels and specifically the heart of Christ's sacrifice. And the opposition against Christ being full of fallacies and folly is nothing inordinary, hard to take a stand against the truth.

• +1
Sura 5:68

Sura 5:46-48

As I said your book makes it VERY CLEAR that yours HAS TO AND DOES COMPLY WITH PREVIOUS REVELATIONS. NOW ITS MY JOB AS A CHRISTIAN TO CHECK TO WHAT YOUR BOOK SAYS TI SEE IF IT ADDS UP WITH RHE BIBLE (Suprise surprise IT DOESN’T which means your book fails and isn’t true
Sura 5:46-48 says that the bible and torah where REVEALED as guidance not that they are guidance this does not mean that all aspects of the quran must align/match perfectly with the Bible rather it says that the Quran serves as the final revelation.

That's not what I was trying to claim or define it that way, not the essence of my argument.

To me it's just demonic hatred of the Son and an attack on Jesus' divinity and Him being God.
The Bible is very clear on the matter, 1 John 2:22-23
It's the reason for the not-so subtle rejection of the gospels and specifically the heart of Christ's sacrifice. And the opposition against Christ being full of fallacies and folly is nothing inordinary, hard to take a stand against the truth.
Atheists have been trying to debunk Christianity since the 17th century German thinkers used to try it (they failed)

The Jews tried it and created a whole new religion 500 years later (modern rabbinical Judaism comes from this lol)

Muslims have been trying to do it since its inception their own gnostic fairy tale book tried as you saw and attacked strawmans and thus failed

Pagans tried it during the earliest periods, Origen used to debate such proponents in his day and they failed :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Everybody wants to disprove it but failed because Christ is the way the truth the light none come to the father except through the him John 14:6

It is thus no wonder the WHOLE WORLD attacks the Son of Man. Notice how every religion has a view of Jesus and notice how everybody wants him (minus the Jews but they created a whole religion due to him lol), Hindus say he was a Yogi enlightened and made Krishna in tribute to Jesus, Buddhists say he was Buddha reincarnated, Muslims say he’s their 2nd greatest prophet, Jews say he was a renown Rabbi before he became a blasphemer, heretics claim he was a gnostic ghost man, Zoroastrian’s and Mithra based their religion off Christ as well :lul::lul::lul:.

All want Christ and have an opinion on him BUT ONLY CHRISTIANS HAVE THE REAL JESUS ONLY CHRISTIANS ARE HIS CHILDREN.

• +1
Reactions: ss07 and NoReedemingFeature
Sura 5:46-48 says that the bible and torah where REVEALED as guidance not that they are guidance this does not mean that all aspects of the quran must align/match perfectly with the Bible rather it says that the Quran serves as the final revelation.
Yes and they were guidance the same way the Quran is guidance for Muslims that’s why sura 5:68 says what it says to me to listen to the Torah and Gospel so once again I am to CONFIRM YOUR BOOK USING MY BIBLE SND THE J AND CHRISTIANS SAY YOUR BOOK IS GNOSTIC. Read what your book says stop being the Jews in sura 3:78 twisting the words of the book :feelshah:

Sura 5:48 We have revealed to you ˹O Prophet˺ this Book with the truth, as a confirmation of previous Scriptures and a supreme authority on them. So judge between them by what Allah has revealed, and do not follow their desires over the truth that has come to you. To each of you We have ordained a code of law and a way of life. If Allah had willed, He would have made you one community, but His Will is to test you with what He has given ˹each of˺ you. So compete with one another in doing good. To Allah you will all return, then He will inform you ˹of the truth˺ regarding your differences.

Sura 2:101
Now, when a messenger from Allah has come to them—confirming their own Scriptures—some of the People of the Book cast the Book of Allah behind their backs as if they did not know.

Where is the corrupted book? So I affirm your book using my bible and your book fails the test thus by your books own logic Islam is false.

Last edited:
Yes and they were guidance the same way the Quran is guidance for Muslims that’s why sura 5:68 says what it says to me to listen to the Torah and Gospel so once again I am to CONFIRM YOUR BOOK USING MY BIBLE SND THE J AND CHRISTIANS SAY YOUR BOOK IS GNOSTIC. Read what your book says stop being the Jews in sura 3:78 twisting the words of the book :feelshah:

Sura 5:48 We have revealed to you ˹O Prophet˺ this Book with the truth, as a confirmation of previous Scriptures and a supreme authority on them. So judge between them by what Allah has revealed, and do not follow their desires over the truth that has come to you. To each of you We have ordained a code of law and a way of life. If Allah had willed, He would have made you one community, but His Will is to test you with what He has given ˹each of˺ you. So compete with one another in doing good. To Allah you will all return, then He will inform you ˹of the truth˺ regarding your differences.

Sura 2:101
Now, when a messenger from Allah has come to them—confirming their own Scriptures—some of the People of the Book cast the Book of Allah behind their backs as if they did not know.

Where is the corrupted book? So I affirm your book using my bible and your book fails the test thus by your books own logic Islam is false.
it is telling A STORY later in the surah it says that those books got tampered with

this is probably the last reply im going to give u since its late for me atp i cant tell if ur replies are rage bait or if your being fr

it is telling A STORY later in the surah it says that those books got tampered with

this is probably the last reply im going to give u since its late for me atp i cant tell if ur replies are rage bait or if your being fr
No it doesn’t say that it says THEY TWISTED THE WORDS WITH THEIR TONGUES, KEY WORD TONGUES.

61:8
3:78(We Christian’s agree with this btw the Jews twist everything)
2:78-79 (Muslims use this as proof it’s corruption but ignore how it states it’s illiterate people who corrupt what the scriptures say not the scripture itself)

AND IF YOU SAY IT HAS BEEN CORRUPTED sura 18:27 contradicts you so then your book ends up false :forcedsmile:

Nowhere does it imply the writing were changed but the teachings were wrong that’s what the Quran teaches (mainly for Jews)
Anyways NICE TRY. You did try but defending Islam is very hard you put up a good fight but like all Muslims eventually you falter and realise you cannot defend your religion so you leave. Now accept your book is illegitimate and contradicts the bible whilst also affirming the bible which means your book is false.

Last edited:
Will never and has never happened, you think there’s always been a watchful eye? Horny teens have been sneaking about and screwing since the dawn of time.

No amount of oppression can stop lust, take Indians for example. Your avg pajeet is starved of sex for decades in the west, how do they fight it?

1. They grape
2. They nut on random white bitches in public in front of 100s of people without a care in the world

The obvious solution is finding a women that truly wants you as in she lusts you. That is desire, that is love
Sexual starvation is a meme. Your Indian comparison is out of place, their DNA is what causes them to be prone to that. Certain groups of people show more dependance and obsession towards sexual acts, low IQ ones usually.

dont convert, islam is false and created by the devil, the bible talks about "angels" spreading false doctrine and this obviously is Gabriel in Islam

dont convert, islam is false and created by the devil, the bible talks about "angels" spreading false doctrine and this obviously is Gabriel in Islam
You and @WeiWei need to learn to fucking read a threads body before jumping to conclusions stop reading only the fucking title if you do that don’t fucking comment on my thread

You and @WeiWei need to learn to fucking read a threads body before jumping to conclusions stop reading only the fucking title if you do that don’t fucking comment on my thread
my fault bhai

• +1
Sexual starvation is a meme. Your Indian comparison is out of place, their DNA is what causes them to be prone to that. Certain groups of people show more dependance and obsession towards sexual acts, low IQ ones usually.
No such thing as a handsome rapist

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Mohammed kissed a man’s belly and also sucks on a little boys you he called Hassan. But yes Islam is so based your wife can literally be a whore and she doesn’t have to tell you and you cannot make her tell you her BC :soy::soy::soy::soy: based Islam akhiii

Islam has a lot of funny shit in it.
Those were non authentic hadiths. And no you don’t have to marry a whore the prophet encouraged marrying virgins. I’ll make a thread on the prophet isn’t a pedo.

Gets good at 2:40

So based tbh, in Islam a woman can be a disgusting whore and then become 30 and get married then she IS PROHIBBITED YES ROHIBBITED from telling her husband her bodycount 😍😍😍 so if she has fucked 1000 men she needn’t tell me and if I ask I am to be rebuked for provoking her to sin as it’s HARAM for her to disclose her sins

Best part is in Islam according to this sheik may Allah bless him mashallah, a woman is a virgin if she isn’t married so once again a whore can be a whore but then get married and claim to be virgin and it’s not haram it’s HALAL :forcedsmile: inshallah I love this ima convert tonight I want @Gengar or @SecularIslamist to be the guys who come with me to recite my shahada at the Masjiid I don’t need Madrassa training as I’m already knowledgeable on Islam I just want my ex whore Hijabi with 100 bodycount who is now a virgin once I marry her and she needn’t tell me her bodycount

Don't listen to that soy sheikh.