I might beat the fuck out a dude one of these days

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
Just being honest, this nigga touched 2 times my face and hair.

One thing that makes me snap is when a fucking faggot touches my face or hair with their fucking dirty little hands, even bitches can’t if I don’t give them permission.

This nigga did it 1 time and I told him to stop, he did it a second time and I almost snapped in front of everyone so I took him on a side and told him to stop fucking doing that shit.

He was laughing and saying “WhY aRe U sQuArInG uP tO mE bRo ahahahahah”, I told him I wasn’t but he needs to fucking stop.

He’s a dumb fuck, he will do it again and i’ll have to fucking get in a fight with him. I don’t even want to but I won’t be able to not snap I hate that shit way too much.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User28823, dantemaxxing, Manletmachine and 3 others
Call up @the BULL to handle it

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, bobtheflowerpot, anhedonia16 and 1 other person
manlet problems

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and PseudoMaxxer

One thing that makes me snap is when a fucking faggot touches my face or hair with their fucking dirty little hands, even bitches can’t if I don’t give them permission.

This nigga did it 1 time and I told him to stop, he did it a second time and I almost snapped in front of everyone so I took him on a side and told him to stop fucking doing that shit.

He was laughing and saying “WhY aRe U sQuArInG uP tO mE bRo ahahahahah”, I told him I wasn’t but he needs to fucking stop.

He’s a dumb fuck, he will do it again and i’ll have to fucking get in a fight with him. I don’t even want to but I won’t be able to not snap I hate that shit way too much.
Pull out the strap and turn him to string cheese then cut his legs off and wrap his body in a rug if he does it again

• +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing and PseudoMaxxer
manlet problems
Ngl he’s 2 inches taller than me at best, the nigha feels insicure so he has to show that he’s bigger or sumn.

All fun and games till I pull out a knife at him, JFL if he thinks i’ll fight fair

• JFL
Reactions: User28823, Ricky212 and forevermirin
First the LTB squeezing your ass now getting your face touched by a faggot

You need to take action

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and PseudoMaxxer
First the LTB squeezing your ass now getting your face touched by a faggot

You need to take action
Fr bro, i’ve been disrespected two times in the past 2 weeks…

• WTF
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot
Break his jaw

• +1
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot and PseudoMaxxer
There’s no next time or second chance… You got bitched and didn’t do anything in the moment. My whole life…

He's gonna brutally molest you so hard you will never recover and get bpd

• Hmm...
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Bro beat the shit out of that nigga

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer