I MIGHT HAVE CANCER! WEEHOO!

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

Ascended Truecel.
My blood lab results came back all funky so they want to do some imaging in the next few days on my liver and pancreas to look for growths/abnormalities. Been shitting blood and having terrible abdominal pain for the past 6 months. Amongst other shit like headaches, chills, and confusion.

I might get to have a real reason to finally end my existence. Because fuck chemo, and fuck dying slowly from cancer.

I don't care at all, honestly. I've known for some time now that my life will be a tragedy from start to finish. So a cancer diagnosis will finally give me the balls to end this stupid insanity.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 1140, 5'8manlet and 15 others
I hope its not cancer,do you not enjoy living?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, BigBoy, Deleted member 2621 and 1 other person
Thats based. Killing yourself looks bad and pisses off everyone, maybe you can get away with dignitas

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 2426
I had a genetic scare with cancer before and if I had tested positive I was going to kill myself that week so I know how you feel. Depending on how young you are and if any family members had cancer in the pancreas or liver then more likely than not it isn't cancer. Do you drink?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
I hope its not cancer,do you not enjoy living?

No bro. I hate living, but just kind of suck it up. That, and I lack the balls to go through with suicide.

A cancer diagnosis would fix that quickly though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Butthurt Dweller
Hopefully; you’ll turn out fine. Don’t lose hope👍🏼👍🏼

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 1100
my nigga boutta be getting afterlife cheeks soon

• +1
Reactions: Unmoggablegingercel, Ruby, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 2 others
You might have ibs or an ulcer. Did they do an endoscopy ?

I'm insanely jealous bro

• +1
Reactions: StoicNihilist
I had a genetic scare with cancer before and if I had tested positive I was going to kill myself that week so I know how you feel. Depending on how young you are and if any family members had cancer in the pancreas or liver then more likely than not it isn't cancer. Do you drink?

I did drink quite a lot. But either way my bloodwork doesn't look good. There is no good outcome for this.

dang, sucks man.

if civilization doesn't collapse i see cure for cancer in a decade tbh

I've had family go through cancer.

You absolutely do not want to live through that, especially if you're an ugly incel.

If it's true, enjoy the time you have left, and blow your brains out at any sign of suffering.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
Lucky bastard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, rockndogs and StoicNihilist
No bro. I hate living, but just kind of suck it up. That, and I lack the balls to go through with suicide.

A cancer diagnosis would fix that quickly though.
I don't understand how you hate living assuming you live in a western countries there is so much to live for unless something very tragic has happened and you are unable to do anything.

I've had family go through cancer.

You absolutely do not want to live through that, especially if you're an ugly incel.

If it's true, enjoy the time you have left, and blow your brains out at any sign of suffering.

I know. I watched my loving grandma slowly wither away into an empty husk of a person bedridden in a hospital battling with lung cancer.

If I get the Big C diagnosis, I'll pull all my savings out the bank and indulge myself in whatever makes me happy for a week. Then end it.
my nigga boutta be getting afterlife cheeks soon

I'll be clappin angel cheeks with Robin Williams and Harambe. Can't wait.
Why?what bothers you the most?

I'm an ugly truecel who has almost nobody on Earth that really cares for him. I've battled with homelessness and unemployment for most of my adult life because of a brain injury. On top of the fact my mom drank a little when she was pregnant with me.

This life is INSANITY. It makes no sense to me.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, SHARK and 5 others
A cancer diagnosis would be a great time to do some fentanyl or heroin. Enjoy my brotha

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I need this in my life

• +1
I'm an ugly truecel who has almost nobody on Earth that really cares for him. I've battled with homelessness and unemployment for most of my adult life because of a brain injury. On top of the fact my mom drank a little when she was pregnant with me.

that's unfortunate,since you have nothing to lose now I hope you enjoy remaining days doing what you like.

• +1
I know. I watched my loving grandma slowly wither away into an empty husk of a person bedridden in a hospital battling with lung cancer.

If I get the Big C diagnosis, I'll pull all my savings out the bank and indulge myself in whatever makes me happy for a week. Then end it.

This world is literally hell. Even the most succesful people are battered with pain and stress.
I think of this world as a battleground, every day is a fight.
The environment tries to destroy you constantly, by heat, cold, starvation, disease etc.

There's nothing wrong with dying, the world is designed in a way that everyone has to die and most have to fail before dying.
The odds are stacked against you when you are born, so many things can go wrong.
It's not your fault this is happening.
Reality needs to be accepted. Nothing can change it.
Still it's really sad.

It's still possible it's not cancer so it might not be that bad.

If it is and i was you i'd take a huge dose of psychedelics and see what reality is all about.
A ridiculously large amount that i'd not take normally due to fear.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Mayorga
I hope everything turns out okay dude

dang, sucks man.

if civilization doesn't collapse i see cure for cancer in a decade tbh

There are like 190 different types of cancer that need their own specific treatment tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
tbh if i got diagnosed with cancer anywhere inside my skull or lungs I’d kill myself dead serious.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and StoicNihilist
Sorry to hear man.

Do you have free health care where you live?

Hopefully your diagnosis is not cancer or at most is in the early stages when it is treatable and can be rid of.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
cut out sugar immediately!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
tbh if i got diagnosed with cancer anywhere inside my skull or lungs I’d kill myself dead serious.
if I knew I was dying I'll just make a trip to the mountain and bring alcohol with me then I will find the highest peak I can to get drunk and jump.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 2621 and Petsmart
cut out sugar immediately!!!!!

THIS.

Foods and drinks with a ton of sugar should be banned asap. The shit fucks with your whole body big time.

Worst thing is your body becomes used to it. I remember cutting out all sugar for 3 months, I felt shit in the first 2 weeks then I started feeling great after.

It's even worse when I broke my diet and got back to eating sugar because you realise the shit you used to eat is sweet as fuck, I felt my teeth hurting the first bite, food becomes sickly and my stomach hurts the next day. JFL

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 2621
if I knew I was dying I'll just make a trip to the mountain and bring alcohol with me then I will find the highest peak I can to get drunk and jump.
Id go parachuting and just get rid of the backpack

Medical student here that also suffers from Ulcerative Colitis, you most likely don't have cancer but have either what i have or Crohn's disease. I had exactly the same symptoms as you for months until Ulcerative Colitis was diagnosed. During that time i also thought i was dying of colon cancer and it was a horrible period in my life

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Effortless
thats absolutely awful man, i hope everything works out ok for you man. hopefully you dont have cancer and its just something else which can be treated easily.
if you ever do need help say you need someone to talk to pm me, also if money is an issue for treatment and stuff like that start a gofundme or whatever it is. im pretty broke but i would happily donate money to help you. hopefully it wont come to that though and youll be fine

• +1
Reactions: Ruby

Pm pics please.
Me no doxxie

just astrologymaxx bro

op go er ded srs

thats absolutely awful man, i hope everything works out ok for you man. hopefully you dont have cancer and its just something else which can be treated easily.
if you ever do need help say you need someone to talk to pm me, also if money is an issue for treatment and stuff like that start a gofundme or whatever it is. im pretty broke but i would happily donate money to help you. hopefully it wont come to that though and youll be fine

Na dude... if it is cancer I will just refuse treatment and end it when I feel the time is right. Thanks though.

Na dude... if it is cancer I will just refuse treatment and end it when I feel the time is right. Thanks though.
What was it OP? What did they find?

What was it OP? What did they find?
They're still planning on doing an abdominal MRI and a biopsy on my kidneys to look for tumors or other damage. My issues aren't a priority to the doctors so appointments have been far apart and slow.

My kidney function is down to 70% as of right now. And some other bodily functions aren't working right, like my heart sometimes goes wonky. Won't go into much more detail though. But honestly it feels like my time is limited.

So tl,dr? Don't know yet. I feel like its a slow progressing cancer or some shit though.

• +1
They're still planning on doing an abdominal MRI and a biopsy on my kidneys to look for tumors or other damage. My issues aren't a priority to the doctors so appointments have been far apart and slow.

My kidney function is down to 70% as of right now. And some other bodily functions aren't working right, like my heart sometimes goes wonky. Won't go into much more detail though. But honestly it feels like my time is limited.

So tl,dr? Don't know yet. I feel like its a slow progressing cancer or some shit though.
I have the same right now, right sided abdominal pain for more than 3 months. No blood in stool tho. I already had ultrasound, MRI and coloscopy. They found nothing. They suspected Crohn’s disease first but it doesn’t seem it after the coloscopy. It might be IBS but I don’t know. My kidney function is good at 109 eGFR. Be honest bro do you really feel like it’s something malicious? If I was you I would be going to hospitals demanding testing right now, I couldn’t wait so long

Drink more water bro

• +1
Mogs me. I've been waiting for something like this for years. I need that excuse. But no matter how many obviously fucked health hiccups I have, and ignore completely. They never seem to get worse, or they just go away.... Life is fucking cursed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and StoicNihilist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and FrailPaleStaleMale
Hopefully you’ll be fine dude