i6w9
Iron
- Joined
- Aug 3, 2024
- Posts
- 205
- Reputation
- 256
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Niggas are so down bad they resort to even getting cucked by their vehicleme too bro
saw her with her new bf recently and wanted to kill myself
me?Niggas are so down bad they resort to even getting cucked by their vehicle
This shit is sad bro
i’m so confused by this replyNiggas are so down bad they resort to even getting cucked by their vehicle
This shit is sad bro
Nah this is also terrible sorry u had to see that bhai u deserve betterme too bro
saw her with her new bf recently and wanted to kill myself
I thought you were talking about a car too bhaii’m so confused by this reply
He read it as if ur tb ur car im assuming instead of a girli’m so confused by this reply
My first was a Danish woman but she was too horny and clingy so I gradually lost interest, ig girls feel the same way when a boy does thatTruthfully I have never missed an ex gf or a past talking stage but I miss my first car
Prob had some of the most fun of my life in this shitty car![]()
Definitely a universal thingMy first was a Danish woman but she was too horny and clingy so I gradually lost interest, ig girls feel the same way when a boy does that