i miss my naive bluepilled days

H

Hunter

Banned
i miss thinking that me improving my character and becoming more quiet was what caused everyone to worship the ground i stood on all of a sudden back when i was 13. if only things were really that simple...

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel, Insomniac, Ritalincel and 1 other person
Worship? Sounds like crazy incel delusions

Worship? Sounds like crazy incel delusions

everyone all of a sudden wanted to be my friend, even my former bullies and foids were constantly flirting with me too.

I miss the days were all I had in mind was dinosaurs and Star Wars- always wanted to become a paleontologist or something of that sort
All I ever daydreamed about were me and my intelectual/cultural accomplishments such as being a filmdirector or being a VFX artist who helps to create epic monster fights on screen.

This wasn't even more than 2 years ago, now all I can think about is my fucking looks and it seems like there will be no end to this nightmare.
I wonder what my younger self would have thought of this.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Hunter
I miss the days before I was born tbh ngl srs

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
Before 16 all i wanna do was vidya and i had the thought process that "fuck relationship, girls or social circle. I can live on vidya all my life".

I was wrong af. Reality hit me hard and then the blackpill completed the job.

• +1
Before 16 all i wanna do was vidya and i had the thought process that "fuck relationship, girls or social circle. I can live on vidya all my life".

I was wrong af. Reality hit me hard and then the blackpill completed the job.
I felt the same way untill 25! By then, it was already over for me at that point, looksmaxing, probably won't make a difference, if I'm being honest.

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs
bluepill >pills got nothing to do with it >incels delusions
i miss thinking that me improving my character and becoming more quiet was what caused everyone to worship the ground i stood on all of a sudden back when i was 13. if only things were really that simple...
Even if not incel delusions sounds like you were/are fking retarded

pills got nothing to do with it

how am i retarded? im telling it as it is. you sound envious and try to drag me down because you never got to be chad.

I felt the same way untill 25! By then, it was already over for me at that point, looksmaxing, probably won't make a difference, if I'm being honest.

Fuark

how am i retarded? im telling it as it is. you sound envious and try to drag me down because you never got to be chad.
Lol and here you are posting here

you a faggot son
And that's the end of it

fuaaark having redpilled realizations past the age of 20 sounds brutal as hell, a person is supposed to have it all figured out at 25, to be mentally stable and everything. To be an adult that can't be teached another life lesson.

I miss being a naive kid tbh. Everything was simpler back then.

Once you go black, you never go back. :feelsrope:

• +1

Bruh what kind of warning did you get for your comment