I need 150 more posts

Prøphet

Prøphet

natural selection playing out in a godless way.
Joined
Dec 28, 2024
Posts
19,903
Reputation
33,477
how do I speeedrun this shi
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: voks, Resonant, keife and 3 others
Ok
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant, price., Mai Sakurajima. and 1 other person
damn almost 20k mirin
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant, Prøphet, price. and 1 other person
Dare i say 4?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima. and Resonant
damn almost 20k mirin
thanks man

this was my life goal ever since I was a young kid

I always dreamed of the big 20k on org
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant, Mai Sakurajima. and levisko
thanks man

this was my life goal ever since I was a young kid

I always dreamed of the big 20k on org
how do you answer "where do you see yourself in 5 years" question
 
  • +1
Reactions: Prøphet
how do you answer "where do you see yourself in 5 years" question
in 5 years

either im htn+ with a social circle I speak to daily and not khhv anymore or I don't exist
 
  • +1
Reactions: price. and levisko
  • +1
Reactions: levisko
Nigger:incel:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Prøphet
lol if I was being more realistic that would be my answer too
i dont tell people this i just say "i would probably be working as a engineer" and they believe jfl
 

Similar threads

braille
Replies
9
Views
84
braille
braille
Askinov
Replies
11
Views
63
Mast
Mast
paulwesleyyy
Replies
2
Views
26
paulwesleyyy
paulwesleyyy
bhsoda_destroyer
Replies
22
Views
110
Tayvion Cole
Tayvion Cole
ANON
Replies
75
Views
213
foidlarp
foidlarp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top