I need a bio for my dating profiles

Lucifer X

Lucifer X

Lyan ramec catya Zepar
Joined
Jul 24, 2023
Posts
438
Reputation
388
Can one of guys give me a generic dating profile bio that I can copy and paste?
 
If you gonna accuse catfish then you better be prepared to facetime
 
If you gonna accuse catfish then you better be prepared to facetime
I'm not catfishing. I'm trying to get some pussy
 
height, ethnicity, hobbies thats it. Keep it minimal and simple
 
say your not looking for anything special and ur cock is 9 inches and say ur 3 inches above what ever ur actual hieght is, then take her and get her drunk
 
idk just put your bideltoid, ano-genital lenght, cephalic index, neck girth etc. keep it simple
 

Similar threads

Linus145.44
Replies
0
Views
9
Linus145.44
Linus145.44
Koutrou_-
Replies
0
Views
29
Koutrou_-
Koutrou_-
SalehSpecter
Replies
11
Views
32
zennn
zennn
Sal3am
Replies
3
Views
51
sensitiveyoungmanx
sensitiveyoungmanx
Timbit
Replies
3
Views
46
Timbit
Timbit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top