i need a FIT white gf

anthropology pill

anthropology pill

Banned
Joined
May 15, 2020
Posts
634
Reputation
466
All my exes were slim, that goes without saying

but I need a gf who is on my athleticism level, but not high t wise ofc. I need like a dancer, yoga teacher or some shit like that. even a gym slut that squads and doesn't overdo that kind of shit will do

can you imagine fucking a woman like this? I never had this

its literally all I ask for

is this too much to ask for? jfl
i need this tbh
 
Last edited:
All my exes were slim, that goes without saying

but I need a gf who is on my athleticism level, but not high t wise ofc. I need like a dancer, yoga teacher or some shit like that. even a gym slut that squads and doesn't overdo that kind of shit will do

can you imagine fucking a woman like this? I never had this

its literally all I ask for

is this too much to ask for? jfl
i need this tbh

I needs a gf
 
i kind of want to coom to this eeewhore
but i also want to start nofap
FUCK
 
It is alot to ask for yeah. Don't you realise literally 90% of men want to fuck a girl like that? Youre basically competing against all other men at all times
 
I love girls with a six pack. It's so fucking hot tbh.
 

Similar threads

real_rxz
Replies
4
Views
27
SickendExistence
SickendExistence
Jason Voorhees
Replies
19
Views
146
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Verdams mum
Replies
6
Views
62
Verdams mum
Verdams mum
SilvioMoltisantiDan
Replies
15
Views
58
SilvioMoltisantiDan
SilvioMoltisantiDan
_MVP_
Replies
8
Views
48
vux
vux

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top