I NEED A WOMANS TOUCH SP BAD

pexy

pexy

zoot, zoot and tits / LOS DROGAS
Joined
Jan 8, 2025
Posts
4,361
Reputation
8,345
SPSOP BADF

I NEED IT
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tansel, Blasian-K, pleasevanity and 2 others
Seems like it
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pexy and Shrek2OnDvD
hug ur mom
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Blasian-K, GeneticsIsEverythin, pexy and 1 other person
Can i touch you
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Matt Fat and pexy
@Mansur
Prøphet
sonic5555jflmeister
5
Blasian-K

IC ACANT COPE ANY LONFER

IM DYING ALONE IN MY ROOM
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Jordan Barrett and Shrek2OnDvD
Hit up your local cuddle therapist
1790895139984
 
  • +1
Reactions: Eggbert, Shrek2OnDvD and pexy
  • Hmm...
Reactions: pexy
NOT ENOUGH FOR ME I NEED SOME REAL SHIT
Idk, man, take a direct flight to amsterdam, the red light districts open 24/7. And once you're done you can hit up the local stroopwafel stand.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Eggbert and pexy
Idk, man, take a direct flight to amsterdam, the red light districts open 24/7. And once you're done you can hit up the local stroopwafel stand.
FUCKVTHAT

I WAN TRUE LOVE

SOM EONE TO DESIRE ME
I NEVER HD THAT

I NDED IT

HAHHUGHHH
 
Watch hand movements asmr
 
  • JFL
Reactions: pexy
dude smokes 10 blunts a day
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: pexy and T-bone123
idk dude they just come to me😭
 
  • +1
Reactions: pexy
if youre that desperate, hop on the apps and settle for a sub 5 bih.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: pexy
FUCKVTHAT

I WAN TRUE LOVE

SOM EONE TO DESIRE ME
I NEVER HD THAT

I NDED IT

HAHHUGHHH
i know people say aim for the stars but in your case aim a little lower.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GrubGuy and pexy
if youre that desperate, hop on the apps and settle for a sub 5 bih.
CANT DO THAT

I NEED THSTY GENUINW SHIT

IT DONT ECIST BUT IMVNOT A DREAMER FOR NO REASON
 
  • +1
Reactions: BecomingX
@Blasian-K
@Bat
Gajjo
shedontluv-U

Surfsup

IM VBBEEN DYING ALONE IN MY ROOM

REAL LYRICS HAHAH
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Blasian-K and Bat
fur runners in the 1800s went years without seeing any1

and you need a womens touch living in a city
 
  • JFL
Reactions: pexy
:hnghn:
im currently vaping in my room
blueberry
good flavour
i am also high
whats up?
IM VAPING TOO

I SMOKE BANANA ICE

WAHAT FLAVOPURBU SMOKE>

IM JUST CHILLIJG MAN

IN MY ROOM

SCROLLING OIRG

WASDSUO
 
  • +1
Reactions: LowInhibNoSMV
fur runners in the 1800s went years without seeing any1

and you need a womens touch living in a city
MAN FYUXK THOSE GUYS

THAT WAS 200Y EARA AGO

ITS 2020A NOW #

FUKC U NIGGS
 
  • JFL
Reactions: GeneticsIsEverythin
:hnghn:

IM VAPING TOO

I SMOKE BANANA ICE

WAHAT FLAVOPURBU SMOKE>

IM JUST CHILLIJG MAN

IN MY ROOM

SCROLLING OIRG

WASDSUO
interesting
Image
are you on ketamine?
 
  • +1
Reactions: pexy
L;OLLL URTVAPE HAS A NFT

WHAT F;AVOUR IS IT> BLUEBERRY> I ONLY SMOKE LOST MARY'S

IM NOTO ON KETAMINE

IMJUST CROOSFded

600ML VODKA + 1G BISCOTTI

VIM FUCKED ASHAHAHAHA
cool!
biscotti
very tasty
what time is it for you? can you do tricks?
 
  • +1
Reactions: pexy
ITS

00:14

I AN DO GHOTSTS

WATERFQ;LL

FREWNCH INHALE

WBU????.//
Ghosts, the lil circles
uhh i dont know if i can do anything else
its 01:15 for me now
I gotta go to my dads tomorrow
i gotta take a lil weed to make it bearable
I hope we can go eat at the indian place
 
  • +1
Reactions: pexy

Similar threads

BecomingX
Replies
5
Views
33
SickendExistence
SickendExistence
ragingmanlet
Replies
63
Views
197
NorwegianMigrant
NorwegianMigrant
Anavarforthehuz69
Replies
0
Views
33
Anavarforthehuz69
Anavarforthehuz69
Donnie Darko333
Replies
3
Views
23
Donnie Darko333
Donnie Darko333
freakb0b69
Replies
3
Views
28
Erdafritnib
Erdafritnib

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top