I need advice in beard genetics

Birdcell

Birdcell

Not Zephir
So my father has a full beard, but he was mostly clean shaven in his adolescence and thirties.
I still don't have a beard and I played with FaceApp Beard filter, and the results were impressive to me , because it made me appear older and made my face look longer. Is there any chance that with the help of minoxidil, etc. I could grow beard like this ? Or is it all genetics ?
I'll leave here the og picture and that what FaceApp gave me. I honestly think , I look better with the beard.
PXL 20231203 130403702 1 2

• Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss
AASI mogs you tho

4DFE2697 3378 4B61 AE76 0E409CC63C21

So my father has a full beard, but he was mostly clean shaven in his adolescence and thirties.
I still don't have a beard and I played with FaceApp Beard filter, and the results were impressive to me , because it made me appear older and made my face look longer. Is there any chance that with the help of minoxidil, etc. I could grow beard like this ? Or is it all genetics ?
I'll leave here the og picture and that what FaceApp gave me. I honestly think , I look better with the beard.
View attachment 2586946
Minox, bratan. It works.

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
I am fully caucasian turkish.I can grow fully beard and my best advice is using minoxidil.If you have strong beard genetics then it will come if you don't have then it is over.I personally used minoxidil at 19 and got full beard in 3 months

• +1
I am fully caucasian turkish.I can grow fully beard and my best advice is using minoxidil.If you have strong beard genetics then it will come if you don't have then it is over.I personally used minoxidil at 19 and got full beard in 3 months
I'm tempted to try minoxidil. Thank you

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and StuntmanMike
I'm tempted to try minoxidil. Thank you
Worked for me. I always had pubic hair though I never let it grow for more than 2 weeks lmfao. Now, it's way better. Gonna let it rot for 3 months.

• +1
minoxidil works

• +1