I NEED HELP TO HEIGHTMAXX !!!

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
So i havent grown 1cm taller since last year jan and im turning 16 this year please any tips or advice on to reach my maximum potential for height ?

my stats : 5"7 tall without shoes

my parents stats:

Dad: 5"7

Mum:5"1

• JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
Inject HGH and suffer the long term consequences:owo::owo:

Take hormone blockers

So i havent grown 1cm taller since last year jan and im turning 16 this year please any tips or advice on to reach my maximum potential for height ?

my stats : 5"7 tall without shoes

my parents stats:

Dad: 5"7

Mum:5"1
Honestly, you should be thankful, because since your mom is 5'1", there were very high chances that you would have been shorter than your dad.

In my case, I am 6'4" because my dad is 5'9" while my mom is 5'7" and the tall genes run in my maternal grandmother's family which is why my cousin on my mom's side is 6'2".

ohhh so i should breed with a female my height so my son or daughter can have height mogger genes and be like 6"3 ?
Honestly, you should be thankful, because since your mom is 5'1", there were very high chances that you would have been shorter than your dad.

In my case, I am 6'4" because my dad is 5'9" while my mom is 5'7" and the tall genes run in my maternal grandmother's family which is why my cousin on my mom's side is 6'2".

ohhh so i should breed with a female my height so my son or daughter can have height mogger genes and be like 6"3 ?
Yes, if your girlfriend is your height, and you have tall genes in your family (a family member who is tall), then you are highly likely to have kids that are tall.

It is very rare for women to be over 6 feet tall however, but it is extremely common for couples where both the man and the woman are at 6'2" or above, so if I have kids with a woman who is at around my height, my kids will most likely be at least the same height as me.

Lol,u fool,i already told u in another thread.
Take aormaisn and take HGH,u must have money considering where u live.
It would barely take 200-300$ per month,u are at the perfect age

HGH, other supps, gym, and dairy x

Your plates are probably closed

Check Your plates on xray

If open use hgh and aromasin :feelsokman: