I need help

L

lennoxw

Iron
Joined
Apr 1, 2026
Posts
17
Reputation
2
I am 15 and need all the help and advice I can get i fell so ugly I never even leave my house anymore I quit school and don’t even have the confidence to take a photo with my mom what can I do to assend and feel happy
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1240.jpeg
    IMG_1240.jpeg
    372 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1239.jpeg
    IMG_1239.jpeg
    353.7 KB · Views: 0
I am 15 and need all the help and advice I can get i fell so ugly I never even leave my house anymore I quit school and don’t even have the confidence to take a photo with my mom what can I do to assend and feel happy
Lose bf, minoxidil for eyebrows and lashes ( oral ), fat grafting for uee and rhinoplasty for your nose
 

Similar threads

L
Replies
2
Views
23
neverenoughhate
N
M
Replies
5
Views
35
iblamehomelander
iblamehomelander
fuckthisshit.
Replies
2
Views
35
adi.mike
adi.mike
uwva
Replies
28
Views
189
payout
payout
snela
Replies
0
Views
36
snela
snela

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top