Im a loser, i need help

uwva

uwva

Iron
Joined
Jan 16, 2024
Posts
149
Reputation
127
Hey guys, I've been a lurker on here for a long time, occasionally coming on and reading posts, but i haven't been active in a long time.

I need advice and guidance on how to move forward with my life, because i live in such an unhappy state, constantly depressed, and overall just a loser,
Im almost 20 years old, I've never felt the touch of a woman romantically, Never held hands, never had my first kiss, not even a hug, never dated.

I've been living a life built completely on lies ( online ), people I've talked to for 4-5+ years, who i call friends, I've been lying to them for all this time,
And now i realized I've dug a hole too deep to get back out of.
every aspect of my life I've told them, was all a lie. and i dont want to get into details, because they might stumble upon this post.
I dont know what to do, i dont know how they would react if i confessed, how things would be after, or if i just cut them off completely i would feel bad for leaving so suddenly without warning, never to see me again.
On the other hand, they might have already known all along that i was just lying about everything, but they genuinely dont care about what im trying to hide and what im lying about, and just enjoy me as a friend.

For the better part of 4 years I've been deeply depressed, due to a lot of factors, mainly because of my life in general, and the big lies i had to hold on to for so long everyday,
There would be times where im in bliss, and completely forget about everything about my life, but then i snap back into the realization of what my life really is, and i get consumed by this big wave of emotions,
I could be really joyful and happy throughout the whole day, and when i get back home, i cry in my bed, promising myself to change but i never do.
I have so many emotions just built up inside of me, that i cant express because i dont know how to, so much trauma with no one there to comfort me,
Some nights i talk to chatgpt and break down crying talking about my problems because its the only one that would listen to me and wont judge or be tired of hearing what i have to say.

I have nothing going for me in life,
i drive an old ass volvo thats about to explode any day now,
im surrounded by rich kids who always have something to show and boast about,
they drive the cars and bikes i could only dream of having, they live in the most private and exclusive villas,
i get so jealous of them, but i cant say anything out loud.
and the craziest part is my dad isn't even poor, he can afford whatever he wants to get and he can afford to give me whatever i can dream of,
but he doesn't, Im not close with my dad, even though i live with him, i just couldn't get myself to even talk to him,
he was always abusive towards me growing up, i was always getting beaten, verbally abused, neglected, everything you can think of.
And now that im grown up, im also being financially abused, i only get 100$ a week as my allowance, not even every week, and im almost 20,
all my friends around me get 20k a month from their parents, and i just feel so belittled being around them, because i can never afford to go out with them and spend time how they do.
There was a time in 2022 when i made 200k but it got locked by binance for suspected fraud and they wouldn't hear me out at all so i lost all my money.
I just wish i was never born into this family and have him as my father, he's the most horrible, narcissistic, self centered human trash to ever step foot on this planet.
I have thought of running away from home many times, but i live in a foreigne country, with a student visa, im dead broke, i wouldn't even be able to work legally to support myself, and if i do decide to run away there would be no turning back, as my dad would probably just disown me and forget about me.

I was never really part of any friend group in school (or even now), i was always the shortest, ugliest, easiest to pick at kid,
i never experienced the normal teenager experiences, I've never snuck out anywhere because i was never invited anywhere, I was never even invited to play videogames with my classmates because no one wanted to play with me.
I would never get to experience teenage love.

I have so much more to say but i cant find the words to type out all that im feeling,

Today I've reached my breaking point you could call it,
I went out with one of my friends, and he invited over 4 girls, it was the most awkward time I've had ever,
They didn't talk to me at all, and even when my friend introduced me to them, they just acknowledged it, and didn't even look at me for the rest of the night,
i know im not good looking, and im out of shape aswell, but even with that self consciousness, it hurt me having that happen, got just completely disregarded, like i wasn't even there.
I never really cared about love, or having relationships, but ofcourse i want to experience it too, Im also a human that's deserving of love,
But this day made me actually look at myself,
And im a mess, i wouldn't even look at myself either if i was them.


I've had a lopsided face since i was a kid, and i dont know what from, Maybe it was from my dad beating me as a kid, and i got some deformity on my face from that,
but even now, its still there, very noticeable if you just give my face a closer look,
I dont have any striking features, all my features are genuinely suboptimal.
I have a recessed chin, maxilla, my face is not aligned, my bite is not aligned and i have an overbite.
Whenever i accidentally see myself on my camera i just get depressed.
I hate taking pictures, and try to avoid it anytime i can, I probably have 4 selfies of myself throughout my whole life,
And i have almost no photos from my childhood days, I've always been insecure about how i looked.

I really do want to change for the better though, I dont want to keep living on like this,
Im tired of living a lie, im tired of being treated like im not a human, im too afraid to post myself on here, even on this kind of post, but if anyone truly wants to help and give advice i can message you the photos.

I dont have the money to get any surgeries or enhancements,
writing all of this out made me realize how bad things really are in my life.
Sometimes i daydream imagining what life would be like, if i wasn't this miserable loser.
Im too much of a pussy to end my own life, so i know i wont be voluntarily trying to kill myself, but who knows, maybe i work up some balls to do it and end all of this suffering one day.


TLDR : im a virgin loser and i need help

Sorry if its hard to read, English isn't my first language, so i dont really know how to construct understandable paragraphs.
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rrrreeiiiiiwayanami, Mooks Laxx, handelsman and 3 others
What have you done to improve so far?
 
i hope things get better for you, but i doubt anybody on this forum will be able to help you
 
  • +1
Reactions: Yvann133
you gotta pick a realistic short term goal and work towards it bud
planning out everything won't do any good, it'll just be mental masturbation
 
What have you done to improve so far?
Ive started working on my diet, skincare and also going to the gym, Im currently 87kg at 187cm.
I dont know what else i can do as off now and how to keep moving forward.
 
  • +1
Reactions: handelsman
DNR:lul::lul::lul:
 
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: rrrreeiiiiiwayanami and uwva
Stay strong bhai
 
  • +1
Reactions: rrrreeiiiiiwayanami and uwva
you gotta pick a realistic short term goal and work towards it bud
planning out everything won't do any good, it'll just be mental masturbation
Where would you start if you were in this situation.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sceptical
Ive started working on my diet, skincare and also going to the gym, Im currently 87kg at 187cm.
I dont know what else i can do as off now and how to keep moving forward.
atleast your 6'2:)
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: i<3cats and uwva
Where would you start if you were in this situation.
find a way to make money,
find your failos in your face and fix them
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Glorious King
Hey guys, I've been a lurker on here for a long time, occasionally coming on and reading posts, but i haven't been active in a long time.

I need advice and guidance on how to move forward with my life, because i live in such an unhappy state, constantly depressed, and overall just a loser,
Im almost 20 years old, I've never felt the touch of a woman romantically, Never held hands, never had my first kiss, not even a hug, never dated.

I've been living a life built completely on lies ( online ), people I've talked to for 4-5+ years, who i call friends, I've been lying to them for all this time,
And now i realized I've dug a hole too deep to get back out of.
every aspect of my life I've told them, was all a lie. and i dont want to get into details, because they might stumble upon this post.
I dont know what to do, i dont know how they would react if i confessed, how things would be after, or if i just cut them off completely i would feel bad for leaving so suddenly without warning, never to see me again.
On the other hand, they might have already known all along that i was just lying about everything, but they genuinely dont care about what im trying to hide and what im lying about, and just enjoy me as a friend.

For the better part of 4 years I've been deeply depressed, due to a lot of factors, mainly because of my life in general, and the big lies i had to hold on to for so long everyday,
There would be times where im in bliss, and completely forget about everything about my life, but then i snap back into the realization of what my life really is, and i get consumed by this big wave of emotions,
I could be really joyful and happy throughout the whole day, and when i get back home, i cry in my bed, promising myself to change but i never do.
I have so many emotions just built up inside of me, that i cant express because i dont know how to, so much trauma with no one there to comfort me,
Some nights i talk to chatgpt and break down crying talking about my problems because its the only one that would listen to me and wont judge or be tired of hearing what i have to say.

I have nothing going for me in life,
i drive an old ass volvo thats about to explode any day now,
im surrounded by rich kids who always have something to show and boast about,
they drive the cars and bikes i could only dream of having, they live in the most private and exclusive villas,
i get so jealous of them, but i cant say anything out loud.
and the craziest part is my dad isn't even poor, he can afford whatever he wants to get and he can afford to give me whatever i can dream of,
but he doesn't, Im not close with my dad, even though i live with him, i just couldn't get myself to even talk to him,
he was always abusive towards me growing up, i was always getting beaten, verbally abused, neglected, everything you can think of.
And now that im grown up, im also being financially abused, i only get 100$ a week as my allowance, not even every week, and im almost 20,
all my friends around me get 20k a month from their parents, and i just feel so belittled being around them, because i can never afford to go out with them and spend time how they do.
There was a time in 2022 when i made 200k but it got locked by binance for suspected fraud and they wouldn't hear me out at all so i lost all my money.
I just wish i was never born into this family and have him as my father, he's the most horrible, narcissistic, self centered human trash to ever step foot on this planet.
I have thought of running away from home many times, but i live in a foreigne country, with a student visa, im dead broke, i wouldn't even be able to work legally to support myself, and if i do decide to run away there would be no turning back, as my dad would probably just disown me and forget about me.

I was never really part of any friend group in school (or even now), i was always the shortest, ugliest, easiest to pick at kid,
i never experienced the normal teenager experiences, I've never snuck out anywhere because i was never invited anywhere, I was never even invited to play videogames with my classmates because no one wanted to play with me.
I would never get to experience teenage love.

I have so much more to say but i cant find the words to type out all that im feeling,

Today I've reached my breaking point you could call it,
I went out with one of my friends, and he invited over 4 girls, it was the most awkward time I've had ever,
They didn't talk to me at all, and even when my friend introduced me to them, they just acknowledged it, and didn't even look at me for the rest of the night,
i know im not good looking, and im out of shape aswell, but even with that self consciousness, it hurt me having that happen, got just completely disregarded, like i wasn't even there.
I never really cared about love, or having relationships, but ofcourse i want to experience it too, Im also a human that's deserving of love,
But this day made me actually look at myself,
And im a mess, i wouldn't even look at myself either if i was them.


I've had a lopsided face since i was a kid, and i dont know what from, Maybe it was from my dad beating me as a kid, and i got some deformity on my face from that,
but even now, its still there, very noticeable if you just give my face a closer look,
I dont have any striking features, all my features are genuinely suboptimal.
I have a recessed chin, maxilla, my face is not aligned, my bite is not aligned and i have an overbite.
Whenever i accidentally see myself on my camera i just get depressed.
I hate taking pictures, and try to avoid it anytime i can, I probably have 4 selfies of myself throughout my whole life,
And i have almost no photos from my childhood days, I've always been insecure about how i looked.

I really do want to change for the better though, I dont want to keep living on like this,
Im tired of living a lie, im tired of being treated like im not a human, im too afraid to post myself on here, even on this kind of post, but if anyone truly wants to help and give advice i can message you the photos.

I dont have the money to get any surgeries or enhancements,
writing all of this out made me realize how bad things really are in my life.
Sometimes i daydream imagining what life would be like, if i wasn't this miserable loser.
Im too much of a pussy to end my own life, so i know i wont be voluntarily trying to kill myself, but who knows, maybe i work up some balls to do it and end all of this suffering one day.


TLDR : im a virgin loser and i need help

Sorry if its hard to read, English isn't my first language, so i dont really know how to construct understandable paragraphs.
you are not alone, a lot of people also struggle from similar stuff, my simple advice to just live bro, continue doing everything, eventually you are bound to face something interesting :BlushHug:
 
  • Love it
Reactions: uwva
my only advice i can give you would be to start small. First just go to the gym or train outside. Get in shape, fix diet etc. Your tall and maybe you will look good leaner, with a low bf%. Trust me bodyfat percentage changes everything.
That would be the first things i’d say.
Then also find ways to make money of course.
Don’t think about the past bro. ik it’s depressing to think about the live you could have had but didn’t. At the end of the day it doesn’t matter anymore. Life in the moment and think about what you can do do be happier and have a better future for yourself.
 
  • Love it
Reactions: uwva
Sure bro
>says his whole online persona are lies
>talk about the parents giving to their kids 20k a month
>made 200k as a teenager like it was walk on the street
 
Last edited:
Sure bro
>says his whole online persona are lies
>talk about the parents giving to their kids 20k a month
>made 200k as a teenager like it was walk on the street
Yes, i live in singapore. and i go to an international school, where the parents of the kids are multi millionaires, you can come see it in person yourself.
as for the 200k, i never said anything about how hard or easy it was to obtain, i already had so much written on this thread i didnt think mentioning how i made it was relevant, i got into onlyfans management when it was still not a saturated feild, but as i mentioned i lived in a forgein country, i couldnt get that money into my bank account without it being suspicious, so i held it all in crypto, and when i did try to cash it out with binance, they locked my account for fraud and never opened my tickets.

my life is already miserable enough, why not focus on the main points of what i said and hear out the relevant parts.
 
my only advice i can give you would be to start small. First just go to the gym or train outside. Get in shape, fix diet etc. Your tall and maybe you will look good leaner, with a low bf%. Trust me bodyfat percentage changes everything.
That would be the first things i’d say.
Then also find ways to make money of course.
Don’t think about the past bro. ik it’s depressing to think about the live you could have had but didn’t. At the end of the day it doesn’t matter anymore. Life in the moment and think about what you can do do be happier and have a better future for yourself.
thank you brother.
 
Yes, i live in singapore. and i go to an international school, where the parents of the kids are multi millionaires, you can come see it in person yourself.
as for the 200k, i never said anything about how hard or easy it was to obtain, i already had so much written on this thread i didnt think mentioning how i made it was relevant, i got into onlyfans management when it was still not a saturated feild, but as i mentioned i lived in a forgein country, i couldnt get that money into my bank account without it being suspicious, so i held it all in crypto, and when i did try to cash it out with binance, they locked my account for fraud and never opened my tickets.

my life is already miserable enough, why not focus on the main points of what i said and hear out the relevant parts.
if you are 20 now, and that happened in 2022, you were not even old enough to kyc for binance so why larp? no retard in the world tries to withdraw 200k at once on a fresh account either lol especially when no sof
 
if you are 20 now, and that happened in 2022, you were not even old enough to kyc for binance so why larp? no retard in the world tries to withdraw 200k at once on a fresh account either lol especially when no sof
i used my dad's details to make an account and ofcourse i didnt know any better i didnt know i would get my funds locked.
 
find a way to make money,
find your failos in your face and fix them
1791269705545
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Sceptical
Hey guys, I've been a lurker on here for a long time, occasionally coming on and reading posts, but i haven't been active in a long time.

I need advice and guidance on how to move forward with my life, because i live in such an unhappy state, constantly depressed, and overall just a loser,
Im almost 20 years old, I've never felt the touch of a woman romantically, Never held hands, never had my first kiss, not even a hug, never dated.

I've been living a life built completely on lies ( online ), people I've talked to for 4-5+ years, who i call friends, I've been lying to them for all this time,
And now i realized I've dug a hole too deep to get back out of.
every aspect of my life I've told them, was all a lie. and i dont want to get into details, because they might stumble upon this post.
I dont know what to do, i dont know how they would react if i confessed, how things would be after, or if i just cut them off completely i would feel bad for leaving so suddenly without warning, never to see me again.
On the other hand, they might have already known all along that i was just lying about everything, but they genuinely dont care about what im trying to hide and what im lying about, and just enjoy me as a friend.

For the better part of 4 years I've been deeply depressed, due to a lot of factors, mainly because of my life in general, and the big lies i had to hold on to for so long everyday,
There would be times where im in bliss, and completely forget about everything about my life, but then i snap back into the realization of what my life really is, and i get consumed by this big wave of emotions,
I could be really joyful and happy throughout the whole day, and when i get back home, i cry in my bed, promising myself to change but i never do.
I have so many emotions just built up inside of me, that i cant express because i dont know how to, so much trauma with no one there to comfort me,
Some nights i talk to chatgpt and break down crying talking about my problems because its the only one that would listen to me and wont judge or be tired of hearing what i have to say.

I have nothing going for me in life,
i drive an old ass volvo thats about to explode any day now,
im surrounded by rich kids who always have something to show and boast about,
they drive the cars and bikes i could only dream of having, they live in the most private and exclusive villas,
i get so jealous of them, but i cant say anything out loud.
and the craziest part is my dad isn't even poor, he can afford whatever he wants to get and he can afford to give me whatever i can dream of,
but he doesn't, Im not close with my dad, even though i live with him, i just couldn't get myself to even talk to him,
he was always abusive towards me growing up, i was always getting beaten, verbally abused, neglected, everything you can think of.
And now that im grown up, im also being financially abused, i only get 100$ a week as my allowance, not even every week, and im almost 20,
all my friends around me get 20k a month from their parents, and i just feel so belittled being around them, because i can never afford to go out with them and spend time how they do.
There was a time in 2022 when i made 200k but it got locked by binance for suspected fraud and they wouldn't hear me out at all so i lost all my money.
I just wish i was never born into this family and have him as my father, he's the most horrible, narcissistic, self centered human trash to ever step foot on this planet.
I have thought of running away from home many times, but i live in a foreigne country, with a student visa, im dead broke, i wouldn't even be able to work legally to support myself, and if i do decide to run away there would be no turning back, as my dad would probably just disown me and forget about me.

I was never really part of any friend group in school (or even now), i was always the shortest, ugliest, easiest to pick at kid,
i never experienced the normal teenager experiences, I've never snuck out anywhere because i was never invited anywhere, I was never even invited to play videogames with my classmates because no one wanted to play with me.
I would never get to experience teenage love.

I have so much more to say but i cant find the words to type out all that im feeling,

Today I've reached my breaking point you could call it,
I went out with one of my friends, and he invited over 4 girls, it was the most awkward time I've had ever,
They didn't talk to me at all, and even when my friend introduced me to them, they just acknowledged it, and didn't even look at me for the rest of the night,
i know im not good looking, and im out of shape aswell, but even with that self consciousness, it hurt me having that happen, got just completely disregarded, like i wasn't even there.
I never really cared about love, or having relationships, but ofcourse i want to experience it too, Im also a human that's deserving of love,
But this day made me actually look at myself,
And im a mess, i wouldn't even look at myself either if i was them.


I've had a lopsided face since i was a kid, and i dont know what from, Maybe it was from my dad beating me as a kid, and i got some deformity on my face from that,
but even now, its still there, very noticeable if you just give my face a closer look,
I dont have any striking features, all my features are genuinely suboptimal.
I have a recessed chin, maxilla, my face is not aligned, my bite is not aligned and i have an overbite.
Whenever i accidentally see myself on my camera i just get depressed.
I hate taking pictures, and try to avoid it anytime i can, I probably have 4 selfies of myself throughout my whole life,
And i have almost no photos from my childhood days, I've always been insecure about how i looked.

I really do want to change for the better though, I dont want to keep living on like this,
Im tired of living a lie, im tired of being treated like im not a human, im too afraid to post myself on here, even on this kind of post, but if anyone truly wants to help and give advice i can message you the photos.

I dont have the money to get any surgeries or enhancements,
writing all of this out made me realize how bad things really are in my life.
Sometimes i daydream imagining what life would be like, if i wasn't this miserable loser.
Im too much of a pussy to end my own life, so i know i wont be voluntarily trying to kill myself, but who knows, maybe i work up some balls to do it and end all of this suffering one day.


TLDR : im a virgin loser and i need help

Sorry if its hard to read, English isn't my first language, so i dont really know how to construct understandable paragraphs.
Geniunley tragic but only you can help you it's you vs you atp
 
Hey guys, I've been a lurker on here for a long time, occasionally coming on and reading posts, but i haven't been active in a long time.

I need advice and guidance on how to move forward with my life, because i live in such an unhappy state, constantly depressed, and overall just a loser,
Im almost 20 years old, I've never felt the touch of a woman romantically, Never held hands, never had my first kiss, not even a hug, never dated.

I've been living a life built completely on lies ( online ), people I've talked to for 4-5+ years, who i call friends, I've been lying to them for all this time,
And now i realized I've dug a hole too deep to get back out of.
every aspect of my life I've told them, was all a lie. and i dont want to get into details, because they might stumble upon this post.
I dont know what to do, i dont know how they would react if i confessed, how things would be after, or if i just cut them off completely i would feel bad for leaving so suddenly without warning, never to see me again.
On the other hand, they might have already known all along that i was just lying about everything, but they genuinely dont care about what im trying to hide and what im lying about, and just enjoy me as a friend.

For the better part of 4 years I've been deeply depressed, due to a lot of factors, mainly because of my life in general, and the big lies i had to hold on to for so long everyday,
There would be times where im in bliss, and completely forget about everything about my life, but then i snap back into the realization of what my life really is, and i get consumed by this big wave of emotions,
I could be really joyful and happy throughout the whole day, and when i get back home, i cry in my bed, promising myself to change but i never do.
I have so many emotions just built up inside of me, that i cant express because i dont know how to, so much trauma with no one there to comfort me,
Some nights i talk to chatgpt and break down crying talking about my problems because its the only one that would listen to me and wont judge or be tired of hearing what i have to say.

I have nothing going for me in life,
i drive an old ass volvo thats about to explode any day now,
im surrounded by rich kids who always have something to show and boast about,
they drive the cars and bikes i could only dream of having, they live in the most private and exclusive villas,
i get so jealous of them, but i cant say anything out loud.
and the craziest part is my dad isn't even poor, he can afford whatever he wants to get and he can afford to give me whatever i can dream of,
but he doesn't, Im not close with my dad, even though i live with him, i just couldn't get myself to even talk to him,
he was always abusive towards me growing up, i was always getting beaten, verbally abused, neglected, everything you can think of.
And now that im grown up, im also being financially abused, i only get 100$ a week as my allowance, not even every week, and im almost 20,
all my friends around me get 20k a month from their parents, and i just feel so belittled being around them, because i can never afford to go out with them and spend time how they do.
There was a time in 2022 when i made 200k but it got locked by binance for suspected fraud and they wouldn't hear me out at all so i lost all my money.
I just wish i was never born into this family and have him as my father, he's the most horrible, narcissistic, self centered human trash to ever step foot on this planet.
I have thought of running away from home many times, but i live in a foreigne country, with a student visa, im dead broke, i wouldn't even be able to work legally to support myself, and if i do decide to run away there would be no turning back, as my dad would probably just disown me and forget about me.

I was never really part of any friend group in school (or even now), i was always the shortest, ugliest, easiest to pick at kid,
i never experienced the normal teenager experiences, I've never snuck out anywhere because i was never invited anywhere, I was never even invited to play videogames with my classmates because no one wanted to play with me.
I would never get to experience teenage love.

I have so much more to say but i cant find the words to type out all that im feeling,

Today I've reached my breaking point you could call it,
I went out with one of my friends, and he invited over 4 girls, it was the most awkward time I've had ever,
They didn't talk to me at all, and even when my friend introduced me to them, they just acknowledged it, and didn't even look at me for the rest of the night,
i know im not good looking, and im out of shape aswell, but even with that self consciousness, it hurt me having that happen, got just completely disregarded, like i wasn't even there.
I never really cared about love, or having relationships, but ofcourse i want to experience it too, Im also a human that's deserving of love,
But this day made me actually look at myself,
And im a mess, i wouldn't even look at myself either if i was them.


I've had a lopsided face since i was a kid, and i dont know what from, Maybe it was from my dad beating me as a kid, and i got some deformity on my face from that,
but even now, its still there, very noticeable if you just give my face a closer look,
I dont have any striking features, all my features are genuinely suboptimal.
I have a recessed chin, maxilla, my face is not aligned, my bite is not aligned and i have an overbite.
Whenever i accidentally see myself on my camera i just get depressed.
I hate taking pictures, and try to avoid it anytime i can, I probably have 4 selfies of myself throughout my whole life,
And i have almost no photos from my childhood days, I've always been insecure about how i looked.

I really do want to change for the better though, I dont want to keep living on like this,
Im tired of living a lie, im tired of being treated like im not a human, im too afraid to post myself on here, even on this kind of post, but if anyone truly wants to help and give advice i can message you the photos.

I dont have the money to get any surgeries or enhancements,
writing all of this out made me realize how bad things really are in my life.
Sometimes i daydream imagining what life would be like, if i wasn't this miserable loser.
Im too much of a pussy to end my own life, so i know i wont be voluntarily trying to kill myself, but who knows, maybe i work up some balls to do it and end all of this suffering one day.


TLDR : im a virgin loser and i need help

Sorry if its hard to read, English isn't my first language, so i dont really know how to construct understandable paragraphs.
i think in this situation it’s genuinely best to just become a “new person”.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Navicular

Similar threads

L
Replies
2
Views
23
neverenoughhate
N
L
Replies
1
Views
35
fxresdz
fxresdz
M
Replies
5
Views
35
iblamehomelander
iblamehomelander
fuckthisshit.
Replies
2
Views
35
adi.mike
adi.mike
snela
Replies
0
Views
36
snela
snela

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top