fuckthisshit.
Iron
- Joined
- Aug 26, 2026
- Posts
- 6
- Reputation
- 2
a girl keeps talking to me but I keep stuttering and going red what the fuck do I do??!!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
if she truly likes you, it doesnt matter if you stutter, bro, dont stress the f out, ask her the basicsa girl keeps talking to me but I keep stuttering and going red what the fuck do I do??!!
get better at conversations, practice online on video games if you play them and then go out in public and try speak to a few people a day, i used to have a slight stuttering problem but now when i got used to speaking with people im all good. And its probably because your stressed out or have anxiety, i got that aswell its normal and idk how to get rid of it.a girl keeps talking to me but I keep stuttering and going red what the fuck do I do??!!