I NEED HELPP!!

klimo

klimo

Kindcel
So i've been pushing on this spot on my nose where the bone meets the cartilage:

I've only been doing it for 2 days because it made a cracking noise everytime i did it. So my autistic dumbass kept on doing it because the cracking noise gave me dopamine.

Then i felt a HUGE crack and all of a sudden i felt that my nose bump was way more pronounced
Here is a picture of it right now:

Here is how my nose looks normally:

WHat the fuck did i just do help, do any of you guys have advice, breathing through my left nostril is also way more hard all of a sudden. Can time fix this?

• JFL
Reactions: Hamdan, PseudoMaxxer and Deleted member 32485
So i've been pushing on this spot on my nose where the bone meets the cartilage:
View attachment 2731402
I've only been doing it for 2 days because it made a cracking noise everytime i did it. So my autistic dumbass kept on doing it because the cracking noise gave me dopamine.

Then i felt a HUGE crack and all of a sudden i felt that my nose bump was way more pronounced
Here is a picture of it right now:
View attachment 2731417
Here is how my nose looks normally:
View attachment 2731416
WHat the fuck did i just do help, do any of you guys have advice, breathing through my left nostril is also way more hard all of a sudden. Can time fix this?
Go to a doctor and don’t forget heil hitler

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: NTPILLED and klimo
bro😭

• JFL
Reactions: klimo
Solution
You just cracked the cartilage . Just push it back into position or get a doctor to do it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rusian and klimo
You just cracked the cartilage . Just push it back into position or get a doctor to do it
I just tried and put my finger in my nose and tried to push my cartilage forward i think it worked a bit but i'm not sure

I just tried and put my finger in my nose and tried to push my cartilage forward i think it worked a bit but i'm not sure
If it’s making a cracking sound then it’s that cartilage. You didn’t push bone

• +1
Did it crack the first time you did it? Has your nose been broken before? That's bizarre.

• +1
Looks exactly the same you're just anxious because of the cracking sound.

All that's changed is the angle and lighting. Don't believe me? Take a picture in the same angle and lighting.

• +1