I NEED HELPP!!

klimo

klimo

Pathological Liar
So i've been pushing on this spot on my nose where the bone meets the cartilage:

I've only been doing it for 2 days because it made a cracking noise everytime i did it. So my autistic dumbass kept on doing it because the cracking noise gave me dopamine.

Then i felt a HUGE crack and all of a sudden i felt that my nose bump was way more pronounced
Here is a picture of it right now:

Here is how my nose looks normally:

WHat the fuck did i just do help, do any of you guys have advice, breathing through my left nostril is also way more hard all of a sudden. Can time fix this?

• JFL
Reactions: Hamdan, PseudoMaxxer and Deleted member 32485
So i've been pushing on this spot on my nose where the bone meets the cartilage:
View attachment 2731402
I've only been doing it for 2 days because it made a cracking noise everytime i did it. So my autistic dumbass kept on doing it because the cracking noise gave me dopamine.

Then i felt a HUGE crack and all of a sudden i felt that my nose bump was way more pronounced
Here is a picture of it right now:
View attachment 2731417
Here is how my nose looks normally:
View attachment 2731416
WHat the fuck did i just do help, do any of you guys have advice, breathing through my left nostril is also way more hard all of a sudden. Can time fix this?
Go to a doctor and don’t forget heil hitler

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: NTPILLED and klimo
bro😭

• JFL
Reactions: klimo
Solution
You just cracked the cartilage . Just push it back into position or get a doctor to do it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 44554 and klimo
You just cracked the cartilage . Just push it back into position or get a doctor to do it
I just tried and put my finger in my nose and tried to push my cartilage forward i think it worked a bit but i'm not sure

I just tried and put my finger in my nose and tried to push my cartilage forward i think it worked a bit but i'm not sure
If it’s making a cracking sound then it’s that cartilage. You didn’t push bone

• +1
Did it crack the first time you did it? Has your nose been broken before? That's bizarre.

• +1
Did it crack the first time you did it? Has your nose been broken before? That's bizarre.
Yes to the first no to the second.

I think its all better now i guess time just made it reform into its original position.

Looks exactly the same you're just anxious because of the cracking sound.

All that's changed is the angle and lighting. Don't believe me? Take a picture in the same angle and lighting.

• +1