I Need the best Heightmaxing stack!

Greecgawd

Greecgawd

Humble Chad
17M 5'10 want 2 inches. I'm moneymaxed but HGH=hell no. please give detailed instructions,How to inject?,when?,syringes? I'm a dumbcel when it comes to this shit. Did an X-ray showed a potential of more growth.

EDIT: budget is 10k

Last edited:
Why is pharma grade HGH out of the question exactly?

• +1
Reactions: Greecgawd
  • +1
17M 5'10 want 2 inches. I'm moneymaxed but HGH=hell no. please give detailed instructions,How to inject?,when?,syringes? I'm a dumbcel when it comes to this shit. Did an X-ray showed a potential of more growth.

Oh it can very well fuck up organs, like enlargen your heart etc.
I mean wtf should I do?

I mean wtf should I do?
I mean, theoretically, all the peptides and pro-hormones that people here would suggest you start taking are likely to cause the same thing to your internal organs, so that's a risk you've got to take.

I mean, theoretically, all the peptides and pro-hormones that people here would suggest you start taking are likely to cause the same thing to your internal organs, so that's a risk you've got to take.
I mean the best thing about HGH that I don't have to put 5 holes in myself everyday.

Spend the 10k on facial surgery tbh

• +1
height is everything
That's not true. Tallfags aren't attractive to most women, they are lanklets with ugly faces. You need face more past a certain height.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
height is everything
Nope, 5'10 is more than enough unless you live in Norway or Denmark. Face is the most important, you should spend money on whatever fillers/surgery you need

Why is pharma grade HGH out of the question exactly?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776

you follow my research and my stack advice

read my posts bro, if there is one thing this site hasn't learned, it is letting go of their cope growth hormones and affecting it at a more cellular level

• +1
read my posts bro, if there is one thing this site hasn't learned, it is letting go of their cope growth hormones and affecting it at a more cellular level
Any links? man I need the ultimate stack.budget is open thats it. I just don’t want to fuck this up. I need something that I can follow like I have a toaster as a brain!

Any links? man I need the ultimate stack.budget is open thats it. I just don’t want to fuck this up. I need something that I can follow like I have a toaster as a brain!
Start reading the dyorotics heightmax post pages 13-14 and follow it from there on.