1blameMiles
Iron
- Joined
- May 1, 2026
- Posts
- 78
- Reputation
- 17
im 14 i have asburgers i act very nd but im trying to be more normal and aproachable how do i get girls to aproach me
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Whats up man. Your still young so the best things I could tell you to do is interact with people as much as you can. Even if you embarress yourself (ik its hard) it will help your social skills through trial and error. I would reccomend that you don't focus on women now and try to make friends. Get sleep, make relationships, eat healthy, get excercise, I know all of this sounds really obvious but most people don't do these things. I hope things get better for you good luck manim 14 i have asburgers i act very nd but im trying to be more normal and aproachable how do i get girls to aproach me
i do but i have no social skills im not able to pickup on anything i have been isolated for the past 6 yearsWhats up man. Your still young so the best things I could tell you to do is interact with people as much as you can. Even if you embarress yourself (ik its hard) it will help your social skills through trial and error. I would reccomend that you don't focus on women now and try to make friends. Get sleep, make relationships, eat healthy, get excercise, I know all of this sounds really obvious but most people don't do these things. I hope things get better for you good luck man
are you put in regular education or a more specilaized education for those in similar situations? I don't mean full blown autism, but in my school nd students are placed in some classes with other only nd students. That can help you relate to some of their problems and help you talk a biti do but i have no social skills im not able to pickup on anything i have been isolated for the past 6 years
no but i have very mild autism adhd im very smart but people are very put off by my personality i have no social awearnessare you put in regular education or a more specilaized education for those in similar situations? I don't mean full blown autism, but in my school nd students are placed in some classes with other only nd students. That can help you relate to some of their problems and help you talk a bit
its so hard i go to a boarding schoolits pattern recognition and trial n error. What helped me was disconnecting from the people around me. Go socialize like an idiot and learn the social cues and try and copy small bits of the personalities around you; over time it'll become second nature and you'll be lower inhib with higher social awareness.
Plenty of botb threads for social behaviorim 14 i have asburgers i act very nd but im trying to be more normal and aproachable how do i get girls to aproach me
i went to a small school when I was ur age too, everyone knew each other. tbh i dont think it changes anything, when youre 14 a lot of cringe shit will disappear by the time you get into your senior year; so dont worry abt it too much. Ik its normie as fuck to say but its just putting yourself out there and disconnecting from the fear that helpsits so hard i go to a boarding school