I need to become a better Christian and less racist

nattycel

nattycel

Hopeless
@Alexanderr is right. A true religious christian will never let racism consume him.

#peace #love #acceptance

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, ChoSeungHui, itsoverbuddyboyo and 1 other person
If God didn't want separate races, he wouldn't have separated them at the Tower of Babel.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Arkantos, ChoSeungHui, itsoverbuddyboyo and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Alexanderr
  • +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Alexanderr
I won't discriminate on another man/women due to race or appearance however when people do ask for advice/rating weight I do have to let them know that this world is biased towards certain appearances. The goal of this site is to achieve that look that society currently desires via surgeries, facial posture techniques, skincare and more. Again I don't agree with the current societal biases towards appearance I merely deem to educate the majority, and sites like this give a good platform for everyone too look in the mirror and think about if they are truly unbiased of appearances.

END SOCIETAL LOOKISM VIA EDUCATION OF THE MAJORITY

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, BigBoy, ChoSeungHui and 2 others
I won't discriminate on another man/women due to race or appearance however when people do ask for advice/rating weight I do have to let them know that this world is biased towards certain appearances. The goal of this site is to achieve that look that society currently desires via surgeries, facial posture techniques, skincare and more. Again I don't agree with the current societal biases towards appearance I merely deem to educate the majority, and sites like this give a good platform for everyone too look in the mirror and think about if they are truly unbiased of appearances.

END SOCIETAL LOOKISM VIA EDUCATION OF THE MAJORITY
(y)

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
I hate all non slavs tbh ngl

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Einon and Alexanderr