I need urgent help UK CELS GTFIH ASAP

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Legendary
I need to get one coronavirus test and get the result RIGHT AWAY or I might get fired plz.

The problem is that the adress takes too long... or should I photoshop it, do you think they will verify this? @Gaia262 @Seth Walsh

I need this for tomorrow

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6785, Deleted member 7753, MusicMaxxingMidget and 2 others
nigga you should have done this last week

• +1
Reactions: Lux
pretty sure it takes like 2 weeks to get results back. i’m sorry son :feelsbadman:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer, Butthurt Dweller and Lux
nigga you should have done this last week
Its not my fault you dont know how it happened. I called they didnt want to do it cuz i have no symptoms then the agency said theyd call back ask where i can get it. Then on.monday they say you have to go to work nobody here mentioned test so its not my fault but now i.have yo shut my fucking mouth cuz i said i had done it already

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, turkproducer and Butthurt Dweller
Im gonna bring a photoshop cuz its not possible they dont want to do the test cuz i am okay then i cant say that im sick cuz they will document it. What the fuck

deportation is inevitable

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 4464
Im gonna bring a photoshop cuz its not possible they dont want to do the test cuz i am okay then i cant say that im sick cuz they will document it. What the fuck
High risk low reward

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
High risk low reward
But what can I do? I think of picking some random private lab that looks trashy... do u really think they are going to verify?

But what can I do? I think of picking some random private lab that looks trashy... do u really think they are going to verify?
what happens if you don't get a test?

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
I was asked to get a test done call 911. Then this happened:
I called they didnt want to do it cuz i have no symptoms then the agency said theyd call back ask where i can get it. Then on.monday they say you have to go to work nobody here mentioned test so its not my fault but now i.have yo shut my fucking mouth cuz i said i had done it already

ITSOVER

I was asked to get a test done call 911. Then this happened:
I called they didnt want to do it cuz i have no symptoms then the agency said theyd call back ask where i can get it. Then on.monday they say you have to go to work nobody here mentioned test so its not my fault but now i.have yo shut my fucking mouth cuz i said i had done it already
So i will look bad and might lose the job for my LIES. But well nothing i can do about the past i need this photoshop unless theres a place for me to get this and bring it tomorrow or tuesday idk i can drag it till wednesday saying i just issues the certificate

Its over i have to say goodbye to this job

I will.have to call sick not show up till i have these results the photoshop it with old date

I need to go wage slave one hour plz help

I need to do the photoshop
[automerge]1601199797[/automerge]
I need to do the photoshop

Destiny wants me to fucking lose this slavery job and fucking end up on the street like i.was about to 2 months ago. I need fake an accident or smth need to gain time

I need to get one coronavirus test and get the result RIGHT AWAY or I might get fired plz.

The problem is that the adress takes too long... or should I photoshop it, do you think they will verify this? @Gaia262 @Seth Walsh

I need this for tomorrow

Bro go to a drive theough they take the test on the spot.

Or go to a walk in it will take at least 24 hours for the resuls to come through.

Or go to a walk in it will take at least 24 hours for the resuls to come through.
You always say the same but i dont know of any place like that online. PM me adress
[automerge]1601201359[/automerge]

You always say that but i dont know of any place like that online when i search it. PM me adress

Users who are viewing this thread

Back