I never felt alone...

SuicideBomber

SuicideBomber

BPD+ASPD Mentalcel
Joined
Jan 19, 2020
Posts
1,688
Reputation
1,374
I never Had this Feeling. I was Always fine with being for myself and cant relate to ppl WHO wanna live together 24/7. If i Had a gf i wouldn't wanna See her very often.
 
  • +1
Reactions: HGH_
I never Had this Feeling. I was Always fine with being for myself and cant relate to ppl WHO wanna live together 24/7. If i Had a gf i wouldn't wanna See her very often.
Exact same thing, I could basically live my whole life completely alone without being bothered at all.
 
  • +1
Reactions: SuicideBomber

Similar threads

mr123456
Replies
9
Views
56
Arminus
Arminus
Zygomati𝖼
Replies
29
Views
163
Zygomati𝖼
Zygomati𝖼
Nyrо
Replies
14
Views
63
IronMike
IronMike
Mandiubular
Replies
59
Views
200
Mandiubular
Mandiubular
carvxx
Replies
4
Views
50
gandylite.
gandylite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top