I never had the privilege of being bluepilled

Tabula Rasa

Tabula Rasa

Kraken
The circumstances and events that happened throughout the course of my life unswervingly culminated in my being a blackpilled wreck of a person. Looking back on it all, I wish I had the luxury of being a bluepilled insentient drone, assimilated and counted among the common mass. Being blackpilled is a curse, rather than a blessing. At least a bluepilled subhuman is better off than a blackpilled subhuman. They say ‘ignorance is a bliss’, after all.

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence, Ricky212, chosen-one and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
Can't relate I'm chadlite

• +1
Reactions: alpha_provider and Tabula Rasa

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Tabula Rasa
The circumstances and events that happened throughout the course of my life unswervingly culminated in my being a blackpilled wreck of a person. Looking back on it all, I wish I had the luxury of being a bluepilled insentient drone, assimilated and counted among the common mass. Being blackpilled is a curse, rather than a blessing. At least a bluepilled subhuman is better off than a blackpilled subhuman. They say ‘ignorance is a bliss’, after all.
It's genetic, really.

• +1
blank slate

• +1
i miss when i still thought there was a chance for me
everything was so easy, i thought it would all pay out in the end
now im just fighting for survival

• +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing and Tabula Rasa
i miss when i still thought there was a chance for me
everything was so easy, i thought it would all pay out in the end
now im just fighting for survival
it’s like you’re living in a hellworld that’s seperate from other ppl

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
you guys realize no one out there is actually "bluepilled", they just avoid overtly sperging out about this because they'd come off as bitter losers demanding special rules for themselves on account of "coming out"?

jesus, what an 80 iq forum

not to mention i hear "normies" talk about how out of reach decent looking women are for the average guy all the time. commenting other people's physical features and giving them nicknames for it too.

but how would you know that when your only source of info is 4chan and other retarded loser communities

feeding yourself with this bullshit you exposed is the ultimate cope. equivalent to wishing you weren't a 150 iq genius because no one understands you

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and Tabula Rasa
you guys realize no one out there is actually "bluepilled", they just avoid overtly sperging out about this because they'd come off as bitter losers demanding special rules for themselves on account of "coming out"?

not to mention i hear "normies" talk about how out of reach decent looking women are for the average guy all the time. commenting other people's physical features and giving them nicknames for it too.

but how would you know that when your only source of info is 4chan and other retarded loser communities
I think our definitions may be amiss as I am referring to blackpill/bluepill in the sense of the notion of genetic determinism and pessimistic worldviews rather than romantic prospects

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
I think our definitions may be amiss as I am referring to blackpill/bluepill in the sense of the notion of genetic determinism and pessimistic worldviews rather than romantic prospects
I get where you're coming from, I was the same once and it suddenly hit me. I stod no chance.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Abhorrence

feeding yourself with this bullshit you exposed is the ultimate cope. equivalent to wishing you weren't a 150 iq genius because no one understands you
some guys are subhumans but totally oblivious to this type of shut
they believe in personality

they do ascend by being NT sometimes though while we rot

• +1