I never seen a prime white jb yet in my life.

Sny

Sny

Ascension or Death
I just realized I have never seen a actual white stacy yet, In my country it is has a bunch of tourist resorts and I have only ever seen boomers and gen x whites roam around outside tourist resorts but never actually seen young white girls or even boys for that fact outside. I have looked on some instagram stories and seen them posting themselves but only when they are at a hotel or something. I have went to Canada before for a vacation but me like some tard stayed inside my relative's house for a majority of the stay. The one time I came out of the house I went to the CNE(Canadian National Exhibition) and I wasn't paying attention so still didn't see any prime white stacies. Only one time I was paying attention and I saw this one white becky but since I rarely see white people I was kinda scared of her( scared of other races tbh since I rarely see them, it's a pretty intrinsic feeling). I also went to like multiple malls and didn't see any white stacies, wtf is going on is Canada a 3rd world import dump already?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, SkinjobCatastrophe and AlwaysHaveQuestions
Big cities in canada are like 50% non white. Same in a lot of american cities

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Sny
Big cities in canada are like 50% non white. Same in a lot of american cities
I realized, during my stay I was in Brampton and there was literally curries everywhere, especially the gas stations. I went rural and it was kinda depressing. I saw abandoned and deteriorating infrastructure everywhere connecting the urban and rural areas but there was more whites and the rural neighborhoods had a fuckton of whites especially in the small/ medium sized towns outside of the cities.

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
I realized, during my stay I was in Brampton and there was literally curries everywhere, especially the gas stations. I went rural and it was kinda depressing. I saw abandoned and deteriorating infrastructure everywhere connecting the urban and rural areas but there was more whites and the rural neighborhoods had a fuckton of whites especially in the small/ medium sized towns outside of the cities.
yea canada is mostly asian and curry

• +1
Reactions: Sny
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7580