I noticed when you have early puberty you end up shorter than average

boxface34

boxface34

Evropean Goy
Im 5'9.5, and i started my puberty very early (i was fapping everyday at 10 already and cumming), and i stopped growing early, maybe at 13, my brother is 6'0 and stopped growing at like 19 :forcedsmile:, and my father is 5'11 too so taller than me

I remember at 11-12 i had a bigger dick than every single male my age
I unironically remember at the swimming pool that my mates were joking about me having a fucking boner even if i didnt, i was like wtf man because i didnt understood but now i do

So anyone have an explanation to this phenomenon is early puberty caused by old parents? or maybe fapping ?

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
Im 5'9.5, and i started my puberty very early (i was fapping everyday at 10 already and cumming), and i stopped growing early, maybe at 13, my brother is 6'0 and stopped growing at like 19 :forcedsmile:, and my father is 5'11 too so taller than me

I remember at 11-12 i had a bigger dick than every single male my age
I unironically remember at the swimming pool that my mates were joking about me having a fucking boner even if i didnt, i was like wtf man because i didnt understood but now i do

So anyone have an explanation to this phenomenon is early puberty caused by old parents? or maybe fapping ?
My puberty started quite late like 15 and I barely grow 2 inches every year , I grow but quite slowly , on the other hand I had a friend of mine who had early puberty and he's finished growing

early puberty happens due to stress

I was already shooting ropes of cum at 11, and grow up to be 6’1”.