I opened up to my fiancée and family about incel spaces and now want a way out.

I don't really know if it's possible to "get over" the blackpill once you've past a certain event horizon

I've had times where I fret more or less over my looks, and I tried to leave Manu times but I just don't know if you can really just forget it. I've accepted its part of me and am at peace with it

Maybe if you could show them that somehow they'd understand. It's part of who you are
My parents told me they fear it may not work out and she'd think I'm a weirdo, especially if my looks start to fade.

Which is why they're on my back on me to keep fit and to look good as much as possible.
I show my mum this site so many times but she told me it's severely affected my mental health and thought processes that if it continues she thinks my marriage won't last and I might have to be referred.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 21345
You sound like a perfect sissy material

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Xangsane
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, GuyFromSingapore and Xangsane
I would admit you to my harem if you were more feminine. With that ass you would be my favorite side hoe nigga

• JFL
  • Ugh..
just get a good personality bro!

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I would admit you to my harem if you were more feminine. With that ass you would be my favorite side hoe nigga
He’d make a nice submissive twink

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 32285 and Xangsane
I was visibly in tears as I opened up and how these sites and thinking back to my history with school and uni mates, and how I was severely bullied, prior to meeting my fiancée destroyed my mental health. I am so shocked at how my fiancée supported me throughout this but my parents think something was wrong with me for being on here for so long it's completely messed up the way I process the world. They think I'm probably a mentalcel.

Now I will be married, how do I slowly forget about the blackpill and incel sites/incel-adjacent sites like this one?
Delete your account, you cannot be a husband whilst browsing such websites that promote degeneracy.

Don't want your kids finding out that you tell random men online to "slap your twink ass", so delete and move on.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Xangsane and Deleted member 32285
Delete your account, you cannot be a husband whilst browsing such websites that promote degeneracy.

Don't want your kids finding out that you tell random men online to "slap your twink ass", so delete and move on.
It'll be hard but I'm making baby steps.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and Fiqh
I was visibly in tears as I opened up and how these sites and thinking back to my history with school and uni mates, and how I was severely bullied, prior to meeting my fiancée destroyed my mental health. I am so shocked at how my fiancée supported me throughout this but my parents think something was wrong with me for being on here for so long it's completely messed up the way I process the world. They think I'm probably a mentalcel.

Now I will be married, how do I slowly forget about the blackpill and incel sites/incel-adjacent sites like this one?
Therapist

• +1
Therapist
My family were telling me if this continues they wouldn't hesitate to refer me to a psychiatrist but I don't want that

• +1
Reactions: Adonis007

Xangsane

I stuffed my PSL 5.5 face in Jova's hurricussy
Joined Jun 11, 2021
Posts106,224Reputation89,607Points149

Is NEVER escaping

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 51576

Because I cried so much I felt I almost had a heart attack.

I will always be there for you xang! Remember that our friendship is strong and that friends are there for eachother.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Adonis007
Do you think it would be easy?

I cried and opened up that I thought I'd never be truly if I never found my fiancée thanks to an acquaintance/friend. I thought I would be forever alone with a broken heart as I was cheated on and played with by another woman when I was 23.
Blackpill isn't one size fits all, improve your confidence and see a therapist. Take up sports, martial arts. Go into nature, listen to wellbeing podcasts at night. Drink calm teas, yoga. Delete your account

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Xangsane and JohnBaza
Blackpill isn't one size fits all, improve your confidence and see a therapist. Take up sports, martial arts. Go into nature, listen to wellbeing podcasts at night. Drink calm teas, yoga. Delete your account
Redpill is better than the blackpill. Money and status are the most important things in the world

lol. imagine taking this place seriously

• JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Redpill is better than the blackpill. Money and status are the most important things in the world
This comment is tailored to someone with a girlfriend and wants to abandon the mentalcel stigma

• +1
Dnr you aint leaving boyo i left but made an account as soon as got done with my uni exams

You would think someone with 100k posts in a blackpill forum would know better than to cry in front of their fiancee. Guess not.

• JFL
  • So Sad
This comment is tailored to someone with a girlfriend and wants to abandon the mentalcel stigma
My parents told me if this continues they wouldn't hesitate to ask a hospital to section me. I don't want that.
Dnr you aint leaving boyo i left but made an account as soon as got done with my uni exams
I'm scared for my mental health
lol. imagine taking this place seriously
They are worried about my mental health
Don’t leave stay here right with me baby
Thank you so much
I work out regularly but I want to spice it up.
I will always be there for you xang! Remember that our friendship is strong and that friends are there for eachother.
Thank you!

You would think someone with 100k posts in a blackpill forum would know better than to cry in front of their fiancee. Guess not.
I couldn't help myself
I almost had a heart attack

You can't force yourself to become ignorant once you know the truth. If this website truly is causing you a lot of mental issues you should just delete your account and never come back.

Also keep in mind this website is extremely low IQ and is only blackpilled about looks mattering and bluepilled about almost everything else.

For me personally whenever I leave this website I get triggered by all the blue pill nonsense I read on Reddit and other forums and always end up back here. It's a good place to vent. But I also don't take it too seriously.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: proxyy, GuyFromSingapore and Xangsane
I couldn't help myself
I almost had a heart attack
Why Bhai. Why did u open up about this chit in the first place. Why did u cry so much.

• +1
My parents told me if this continues they wouldn't hesitate to ask a hospital to section me. I don't want that.

I'm scared for my mental health

They are worried about my mental health

Thank you so much

I work out regularly but I want to spice it up.

Thank you!
If you leave this forum you better know I am gone the day after! Stay please!

• So Sad
  • JFL
You can't force yourself to become ignorant once you know the truth. If this website truly is causing you a lot of mental issues you should just delete your account and never come back.

Also keep in mind this website is extremely low IQ and is only blackpilled about looks mattering and bluepilled about almost everything else.

For me personally whenever I leave this website I get triggered by all the blue pill nonsense I read on Reddit and other forums and always end up back here. It's a good place to vent. But I also don't take it too seriously.
I'm scared my family might section me if I continue talking about incel or blackpill content. They think my mind has become too corrupt by the plackpill

If you leave this forum you better know I am gone the day after! Stay please!
I know how you feel. I might stay but not talk about blackpill

• Love it
Reactions: Adonis007 and Xangsane
I'm scared my family might section me if I continue talking about incel or blackpill content. They think my mind has become too corrupt by the plackpill
Time heals all wounds. Take a break of a few months and you will feel better. Take some time to get into video games like league or some other hobby to keep your mind occupied as a replacement.

• +1
Why Bhai. Why did u open up about this chit in the first place. Why did u cry so much.

I cried and opened up that I thought I'd never be truly if I never found my fiancée thanks to an acquaintance/friend. I thought I would be forever alone with a broken heart as I was cheated on and played with by another woman when I was 23.

Mind you most rate me Chadlite

• +1
Reactions: HumidVent
Time heals all wounds. Take a break of a few months and you will feel better. Take some time to get into video games like league or some other hobby to keep your mind occupied as a replacement.
I promise. Right know I have a hurt head and I almost had a heart attack

Mind you most rate me Chadlite
Maybe @domm is the cause of youre sadness this past week

• So Sad
Lmao why r u still on here if u have a gf? Do what everyone does and don’t touch this site not meantion it to anyone, when u get into a relationship a site like this will be seen as extremely toxic and downright offensive to everyone, it’s wildly inaccurate to the real world but it’s funny as hell and addicting, to womyn especially this site will be viewed as downright terrorism, with some thinking it’s a pedo forum, they can’t grasp that feds come on here posting weird shit and retards ss it to post so it goes viral.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Adonis007 and Xangsane

Because I cried so much I felt I almost had a heart attack.

You shouldn’t have told them.

• +1
at first I thought it was copypasta then I realized it’s about u, anyways, don’t leave the site ur a fun poster

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, GuyFromSingapore and Xangsane
It'll be hard but I'm making baby steps.
Don’t leave, we need people with more life experience rather than a bunch of forever khhv incels on this site, makes for more balance

• +1
Lmao why r u still on here if u have a gf? Do what everyone does and don’t touch this site not meantion it to anyone, when u get into a relationship a site like this will be seen as extremely toxic and downright offensive to everyone, it’s wildly inaccurate to the real world but it’s funny as hell and addicting, to womyn especially this site will be viewed as downright terrorism, with some thinking it’s a pedo forum, they can’t grasp that feds come on here posting weird shit and retards ss it to post so it goes viral.
Don’t leave, we need people with more life experience rather than a bunch of forever khhv incels on this site, makes for more balance
You shouldn’t have told them.
I also cried because I opened up that I was bullied throughout school life and left school with 1 friend that I barely talk to as he's now in London after graduating uni

I might be in a WhatsApp group chat with family members, my fiancée, my friend and some of her friends but all people post are some 4chan like memes and it's not too active.

I left uni with one friend. Most fizzled out after graduation. But I sometimes don't even talk as he's so busy at his job.

I will admit it's hard for me to make friends

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back