I opened up to my fiancée and family about incel spaces and now want a way out.

I also cried because I opened up that I was bullied throughout school life and left school with 1 friend that I barely talk to as he's now in London after graduating uni

I might be in a WhatsApp group chat with family members, my fiancée, my friend and some of her friends but all people post are some 4chan like memes and it's not too active.

I left uni with one friend. Most fizzled out after graduation. But I sometimes don't even talk as he's so busy at his job.

I will admit it's hard for me to make friends
Bro most people won't care. Showing weakness can sometimes make women not even want to be with you. Your gf might be an exception, but she could also not be.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Xangsane
Bro most people won't care. Showing weakness can sometimes make women not even want to be with you. Your gf might be an exception, but she could also not be.
She was so supportive of me and encouraged me to show my emotions and let me cry all I want.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and aesthetic beauty
She was so supportive of me and encouraged me to show my emotions and let me cry all I want.
She might say that in the moment, but its not always a certainty.

• +1
  • So Sad
You can never escape the blackpill. It will always stay with you, once you see it, you can’t unseen it, you’ll see it in real life,books,movies, work place, pretty much everywhere

• +1
You can never escape the blackpill. It will always stay with you, once you see it, you can’t unseen it, you’ll see it in real life,books,movies, work place, pretty much everywhere
My family threatened to section me if I continue talking about blackpill

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and aesthetic beauty
My family threatened to section me if I continue talking about blackpill
Just don’t talk about it, keep it to yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Adonis007, aesthetic beauty and Xangsane
Bro why would you talk abt this stuff to people irl you should’ve kept everything private smh there is no escaping the blackpill either way so why vent just find copes or shit to fill the void

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Do you think it would be easy?

I cried and opened up that I thought I'd never be truly if I never found my fiancée thanks to an acquaintance/friend. I thought I would be forever alone with a broken heart as I was cheated on and played with by another woman when I was 23.
Your like 25 and apparently decently good looking with a fiancee your doing better then most niggas here at a point u have to put shit like this behind you

• +1
Reactions: Maalik, Adonis007 and Xangsane
Bro why would you talk abt this stuff to people irl you should’ve kept everything private smh there is no escaping the blackpill either way so why vent just find copes or shit to fill the void
They know

• +1
Reactions: DoII
Your like 25 and apparently decently good looking with a fiancee your doing better then most niggas here at a point u have to put shit like this behind you
Thank you so much

Xangsane, you're so fucking weird and unintentionally funny because of that.

• So Sad
Let's go, been ballin' like this summer '16
Hell no, push up, I'm gon' whack your whole team
AMG truck, lil' ho, nice to meet you
Roll up, kick my feet up
Phantom, they can't keep up
Pop an X, I took that shit, I can't stay sober no more
You can keep that bitch, she gettin' kicked out the front door
Then I crashed the whip, skrrt, skrrt, oh, no
Pour up, pour up hella shit, pour up mud, oh, oh

• +1
in my opinion part of being NT is organically learning from everything life threw at you without feeling the need to "scrub" away at your imperfect past. If you do "scrub" away, you'll end up as a blank slate and there's nothing more aspie than that

Since you did spend so much time here, just accept it as a permanent part of your mental equipment. If you ever have to talk about your past, then just storytellermax and do your best to make yourself look good. Protagonisthalo always does wonders.

When salludon left, did he seem particularly butthurt about the time he spent here?
nope, he enjoyed himself and naturally moved on and never indicated he was ashamed of it

• Love it
HTN 16 year old talking about escaping and coping with the blackpill.

over for the rest of us.
Wojakdepress

• Love it