I opened up to my fiancée and family about incel spaces and now want a way out.

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
I was visibly in tears as I opened up and how these sites and thinking back to my history with school and uni mates, and how I was severely bullied, prior to meeting my fiancée destroyed my mental health. I am so shocked at how my fiancée supported me throughout this but my parents think something was wrong with me for being on here for so long it's completely messed up the way I process the world. They think I'm probably a mentalcel.

Because I cried so much I felt I almost had a heart attack.

Now I will be married, how do I slowly forget about the blackpill and incel sites/incel-adjacent sites like this one?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sportsmogger, GuyFromSingapore, thereallegend and 14 others
first yo delete yo account then you just start being happy tbh like go outside in the sun and smile

• +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Pikabro, Adonis007, funkyflamingo and 4 others
also stop being autistic and overthinking everything just accept that some things ARE

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 3virtues, Adonis007, fuxkdakikez and 1 other person
Now I will be married, how do I slowly forget about the blackpill and incel sites/incel-adjacent sites like this one?
You can't.

• +1
Reactions: 3virtues
Delete your account

• WTF
Reactions: thecel
Close your eyes and imagine your body as a rotting corpse

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 3virtues, ConfusedBolivian and Xangsane
don’t leave,

you’re one of the most memorable users here.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: proxyy, GuyFromSingapore, ascendedd and 2 others
first yo delete yo account then you just start being happy tbh like go outside in the sun and smile
Do you think it would be easy?

I cried and opened up that I thought I'd never be truly if I never found my fiancée thanks to an acquaintance/friend. I thought I would be forever alone with a broken heart as I was cheated on and played with by another woman when I was 23.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 3virtues and lilxder2
don’t leave,

you’re one of the most memorable users here.
you are keeping him trapped here for your own pleasure man thats slavery p much
let him be a free bird like a bird thats learned to fly for the first time at 25 type shit

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Maalik, proxyy, Argentinazi and 3 others
also stop being autistic and overthinking everything just accept that some things ARE
I always used to think of myself as behind everyone else. I lost my virginity at 23 to a girl that played with my feelings and before my fiancée, was so romantically and sexually inexperienced. I mean I look young for my age compared to others and im far from nt. My parents think something is wrong with me.

• +1
Reactions: lilxder2
I was visibly in tears as I opened up and how these sites and thinking back to my history with school and uni mates, and how I was severely bullied, prior to meeting my fiancée destroyed my mental health. I am so shocked at how my fiancée supported me throughout this but my parents think something was wrong with me for being on here for so long it's completely messed up the way I process the world. They think I'm probably a mentalcel.

Lmao the blackpill is a rabbithole you can never escape people have tried leaving but they always come back

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: 3virtues, proxyy, GuyFromSingapore and 1 other person
you are keeping him trapped here for your own pleasure man thats slavery p much
let him be a free bird like a bird thats learned to fly for the first time at 25 type shit
I cried so hard I almost had a heart attack pouring out my feelings that I pent up for many years

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, 3virtues, GuyFromSingapore and 1 other person
I cried so hard I almost had a heart attack pouring out my feelings that I pent up for many years
so happy for you bhai you found someone who loves you, just let this go now tbh

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane

I'll miss you.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 3virtues and Xangsane
so happy for you bhai you found someone who loves you
Thank you but my parents pointed out my faults and the fact they think in addition to my autism, I'm probably mentally ill.

I cried so hard today

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 3virtues, GuyFromSingapore and lilxder2
Insane. Just earlier today I came out to my mom as an incel forum poster but she was pretty indifferent. She literally just said "Allah knows best" and we went back to normal.

My bf knows and knows my account and says he always knew I was a weirdo

One time he jokingly said "I want you off that site, it's affecting you" after a small argument and my heart sank but he was kidding

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Sprinkles and Xangsane
I mean to forget about these spaces.
The key in the life is balance there’s people in committed relationships who have fiancés who are still active here like @buflek just because this site is fun just make sure to have moderation and not rot 24/7

• +1
Reactions: 3virtues, GuyFromSingapore, buflek and 1 other person
You're here forever

• So Sad
Insane. Just earlier today I came out to my mom as an incel forum poster but she was pretty indifferent. She literally just said "Allah knows best" and we went back to normal.

My bf knows and knows my account and says he always knew I was a weirdo

One time he jokingly said "I want you off that site, it's affecting you" after a small argument and my heart sank but he was kidding
My mother was telling me I probably might have another underlying issue other than autism and asked why I was so fixated on looks even though "I'm one of the best looking young men she knows" (not sure if cope) and asking me "why should ugly men bully a pretty one and tell him what he must do with his life".

They were even learning all the slang but it hit hard and told me that I needed to drop it otherwise I should be evaluated.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and Deleted member 21345
106,000 posts..wow

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 3virtues, GuyFromSingapore and Xangsane
The key in the life is balance there’s people in committed relationships who have fiancés who are still active here like @buflek just because this site is fun just make sure to have moderation and not rot 24/7
My parents were telling me that I shouldn't let "ugly keyboard warriors" tell me what I should do.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 3virtues, GuyFromSingapore, arterials and 1 other person
You can't just forget everything you've learned, not instantly at least, but it's what made you who you are. Getting rid of that would be like getting rid of part of who you are.

Your life could go in many ways. Maybe things don't work out, and you'll be back on here ranting about hypergamy, or you will have a loving wife, multiple children, and look back and laugh about how you spent so much time here.

I'd imagine the best thing would be to find validation / talk to people you find interesting that aren't on these sites, so eventually you will loose touch with blackpill and incel culture over time.

Anyway, I wish you the best.

• +1
Reactions: 3virtues and Xangsane
My mother was telling me I probably might have another underlying issue other than autism and asked why I was so fixated on looks even though "I'm one of the best looking young men she knows" (not sure if cope) and asking me "why should ugly men bully a pretty one and tell him what he must do with his life".

They were even learning all the slang but it hit hard and told me that I needed to drop it otherwise I should be evaluated.
Wait are you British?

• +1

When are you getting married

• +1

I don't really know if it's possible to "get over" the blackpill once you've past a certain event horizon

I've had times where I fret more or less over my looks, and I tried to leave Manu times but I just don't know if you can really just forget it. I've accepted its part of me and am at peace with it

Maybe if you could show them that somehow they'd understand. It's part of who you are

• +1
Reactions: arterials and Xangsane
You can't just forget everything you've learned, not instantly at least, but it's what made you who you are. Getting rid of that would be like getting rid of part of who you are.

Your life could go in many ways. Maybe things don't work out, and you'll be back on here ranting about hypergamy, or you will have a loving wife, multiple children, and look back and laugh about how you spent so much time here.

I'd imagine the best thing would be to find validation / talk to people you find interesting that aren't on these sites, so eventually you will loose touch with blackpill and incel culture over time.

Anyway, I wish you the best.
My parents told me they fear it may not work out and she'd think I'm a weirdo, especially if my looks start to fade.

Which is why they're on my back on me to keep fit and to look good as much as possible.

• So Sad
Reactions: Graham
Why?

• So Sad
Is your fiance a @thecel

• JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, GuyFromSingapore, FailedNormieManlet and 5 others