I plan on dragging an incel

fOreVER

fOreVER

Transchad
So i was on jodel and a hashtag asked why are you single and yada yada yada normies and foids explaining it is due to their personality, game, not enough chads you get the drill and i wrote down in arabic of course: “tbh i wish to find love and I experienced but my face is a burden” and an incel asked boy or girl? Due to my rage i wrote girl and am now dragging along with this ethnicel fatcrl psl3cel and he wants a relationship. Jfl at how easy this shit is for girls. No pics, no shit. Just gave out random names and infos. I will continue talking to him for weeks on end but the problem is that I am quite busy with extra circular activities exams and projects.

I cannot live in this planet anymore i am
Born in the wrong era if only i were in 1600s ottoman empire slaughtering bluepilled kuffar germans in vienna.

One lesson to learn is to never go to the girl directly but let her come to you.

0a1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ruby and Sans
Was gonna read one word but decided against it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ruby, Deleted member 1464 and Sans
You must be retarded if you cant read a few paragraphs

Good i dont want you to know
Your bullshit reverse psychology isn't gonna work on me buddy boyo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
It is so frustrating how much easier women have it when it comes to dating compared to men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
BrettyBoy

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
It is so frustrating how much easier women have it when it comes to dating compared to men.
Yeah too bad this forum is bluepilled

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy