I prefer white women over asian women = I prefer facially masculine women, with wide frames, tall, fat, big pussy, hairy arms and legs, strong

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
Asian people have been scientifically and statistically proven to be-

Feminine facially
Short
Thin frame
Slim
Small dick/pussy
Non-hairy/cant grow facial hair
Weak

White people have been scientifically proven to be-

Masculine facially
Tall
Wide frames
Have weight on them making them big
Big dick/pussy
Hairy/can grow facial hair
Strongest in the world

I prefer white women over asian women = I prefer facially masculine women, with wide frames, tall, fat, big pussy, hairy arms and legs, strong

I prefer asian women over white women = I prefer facially feminine women, with petite frames, short, slim, small pussy, hairless arms and legs, weak

I prefer asian men over white men = I prefer facially feminine men, with petite frames, short height, small dick, hairless arms and legs, cant grow facial hair, weak

I prefer white men over asian men = I prefer facially masculine men, with wide frames, tall height, big dicks, can grow facial hair like a man, strong

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24789, angelo, looksforlife and 9 others
8e1c606049b01e788540721f8f31e95c 2639

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 0hMan, niqfan625, ReadBooksEveryday and 27 others
@cloUder

White women 🫠

since when are asian men weak dont the chinese dominate olympic lifting

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, midlatinocel, Deprived and 5 others

Feminine facially
Short
Thin frame
Slim
Small dick/pussy
Weak

Masculine facially
Tall
Wide frames
Big dick/pussy
Strongest in the world

I prefer asian women over white women = I prefer facially feminine women, with petite frames, short, slim, small pussy, hairless arms and legs, weak

I prefer asian men over white men = I prefer facially feminine men, with petite frames, short height, small dick, hairless arms and legs, cant grow facial hair, weak

I prefer white men over asian men = I prefer facially masculine men, with wide frames, tall height, big dicks, can grow facial hair like a man, strong

You know I stepped off the pedal cause I felt pity for you after reading your suicidal thoughts post.

It's this type of shit you keep doing that depletes that sympathy.

• JFL
Reactions: 0hMan and Deleted member 21467
So your cumskin father loves trannies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico, Deleted member 29078, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person

Feminine facially
Short
Thin frame
Slim
Small dick/pussy
Weak

Masculine facially
Tall
Wide frames
Big dick/pussy
Strongest in the world

You know I stepped on the pedal cause I felt apathy for you after reading your suicidal thoughts post.

It's this type of shit you keep doing that depletes that apathy. Keep up the good work.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
cope thread of the year. asian women are ugly aliens

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and reptiles
since when are asian men weak dont the chinese dominate olympic lifting
They are trained from a young age + them being shorter helps.

you are absolutely pathetic jfl

you dont prefer asian woman, you HAVE to fuck asian woman because otherwise you would rot in this place for the rest of your life

"i have to fuck ugly chink females because im a short abused dog who cant get good vagina for his lack of good looks"

kys and fuck these annoying threads

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico, 0hMan, midlatinocel and 12 others
asian women most of the time look like they are 9 years old with all their fucking cringe makeup

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: angelo and Deleted member 26859

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21531
Cope it’s just the race you have easiest access to. White women are goddesses in comparison.

• +1
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun, reptiles and T50 Mogger
Tales from Arkham Asylum

• JFL
Reactions: Detective
I prefer white women because I want my bloodline to stay white and pure

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 0hMan, angelo, reptiles and 3 others
I prefer white women because I want my bloodline to stay white and pure
OP on the other hand prefers white women but will never attain then due to being a primordial subhuman dwarf who has to pay to fuck sub 5 mongoloids whilst his other white brethren can fuck them for free

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, TheTakeoverHasBegun, reptiles and 4 others
OP can't fuck anything else than a sub 5 white-fetishizing asian so he copes with this post

OP on the other hand prefers white women but will never attain then due to being a primordial subhuman dwarf who has to pay to fuck sub 5 mongoloids whilst his other white brethren can fuck them for free

OP can't fuck anything else than a sub 5 white-fetishizing asian so he copes with this post

i mog you.

i mog you.

Tales from Arkham Aslyum again

yellow fever is a disease.
My high school friend group nearly got destroyed because two nighas were beefing over a panface that looked like WW2 propaganda

• JFL
I never see a white guy capable of dating a white girl dating an Asian girl

• +1
Reactions: angelo and T50 Mogger
sfcel are so weird. They hate when white women date out their race, then go date an ugly gook.

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan
where do you plan on geomaxxing too?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28219
AHHA NIGGA Y;OU ARE 5.4 ITSSS OVERR NIGGA

It is truly a curse that the fittest genetic stock is also the least attractive.

you are absolutely pathetic jfl

you dont prefer asian woman, you HAVE to fuck asian woman because otherwise you would rot in this place for the rest of your life

"i have to fuck ugly chink females because im a short abused dog who cant get good vagina for his lack of good looks"

kys and fuck these annoying threads
I never see a white guy capable of dating a white girl dating an Asian girl
Chads dont have yellow fever cause theyve had positive experiences with white females their whole life.
All white normies should go yellow

• +1
Niggers have bigger dicks and whites look like hairless children next to arabs

• +1
Reactions: angelo and adungonu55

Feminine facially
Short
Thin frame
Slim
Small dick/pussy
Weak

Masculine facially
Tall
Wide frames
Big dick/pussy
Strongest in the world

my gf asian so this may be cope but

asians r some of the strongest mfs out there, they dominate olympic weightlifting (central asians, chinese, japanese) and are very good at powerlifting, especially when it comes to strength relative to bodyweight
only west africans and eastern europeans are stronger than asians tbh
the rest of the shit u said is like only accurate to eastern china, korea, japan, and sea
u need to see what uzbek n mongol mfs look like
also indians are asian as well and only have the worst parts of all races

There are only two races. Chad/Stacy, and everyone else.

• +1
Reactions: angelo
High T feminine women are ideal

Feminine facially
Short
Thin frame
Slim
Small dick/pussy
Weak

Masculine facially
Tall
Wide frames
Big dick/pussy
Strongest in the world

nice cope
the data shows the white women are the most preferred on average

Niggers have bigger dicks and whites look like hairless children next to arabs
google the androgenic hair map

whites have the same amount of hair as arabs

whites and arabs are joint hairiest people in the world

Tbh white women have bigger boobs, better legs/ass and skin than Asian women (who look like children most of the time)

• +1
Reactions: Emiqrox
google the androgenic hair map

whites have the same amount of hair as arabs

whites and arabs are joint hairiest people in the world
that map just like most other maps is not real.

i live in central europe myself and i am hairier than most 18 year olds even tho i am 15.

whites are moderately hairy, but not the same level as arabs, turks or curries.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531

Feminine facially
Short
Thin frame
Slim
Small dick/pussy
Weak

Masculine facially
Tall
Wide frames
Big dick/pussy
Strongest in the world

White women 🫠

Last edited:

Feminine facially
Short
Thin frame
Slim
Small dick/pussy
Weak

Masculine facially
Tall
Wide frames
Big dick/pussy
Strongest in the world

only men that prefer asian women in these forums are literal faggots, clouder has admited to liking trannies and white twinks.

i think white foid worship is overrated as fuck too, but asian women are even more pathetic than white worship

Feminine facially
Short
Thin frame
Slim
Small dick/pussy
Weak

Masculine facially
Tall
Wide frames
Big dick/pussy
Strongest in the world

Yeah fat pussy lips is delicious. white girl with a plump pussy is so good.

• JFL