I probably actually need friends on here

Odindvatres

Odindvatres

So happy
Joined
Sep 13, 2026
Posts
1,499
Reputation
4,337
Not gonna lie, barely post in offtopic but tryna actually get in with ppl on here. Only ones I know are @Tesarossa and @Jordan Barrett . I'm from Moldova so the ru sub I'm there 99%, but ngl it gets quiet there. If anyone's down to just talk or shitpost, hmu

1000025609
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tesarossa, WonkyChin186, code80 and 3 others
Hello fuckers:popcorn:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Tesarossa, Jordan Barrett and price.
Ahhh,Looksmax.org
The perfect place to find friends
IMG 1627
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tesarossa, WonkyChin186, rollthefuckingdice and 6 others
yo bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: Tesarossa, price. and Odindvatres
Not gonna lie, barely post in offtopic but tryna actually get in with ppl on here. Only ones I know are @Tesarossa and @Jordan Barrett . I'm from Moldova so the ru sub I'm there 99%, but ngl it gets quiet there. If anyone's down to just talk or shitpost, hmu

View attachment 5725886
Sup I’m right here

You can pm me if u wanna talk
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tesarossa, Jordan Barrett, moffeloffen and 2 others
Yo bro sure shitposting can be cool
 
  • +1
Reactions: Odindvatres
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: price. and Odindvatres
Not gonna lie, barely post in offtopic but tryna actually get in with ppl on here. Only ones I know are @Tesarossa and @Jordan Barrett . I'm from Moldova so the ru sub I'm there 99%, but ngl it gets quiet there. If anyone's down to just talk or shitpost, hmu

View attachment 5725886
Heyo saar
 
  • +1
Reactions: Odindvatres

Similar threads

Mai Sakurajima.
Replies
4
Views
40
cinnabon
cinnabon
kratos22laxatives
Replies
9
Views
43
Dymorph
Dymorph
Hihi21
Replies
11
Views
80
Hollywood
Hollywood
HighIQbonemash
Replies
4
Views
27
fm30366
fm30366
Messabouts
Replies
9
Views
37
Messabouts
Messabouts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top