I prove muscles make you more attractive. (GTFIH)

Copeerree most women prefer something like this

About 80% of females or even more will find this guy body is attractive JFL if you think women like big guys only 35+ age women like big guys because they want to be dominated in bed because they are horny as hell and probably single mom. Prime women like slim model or swimmer body

JFL at this thread don’t believe me go ask women which body they like

Copeerree most women prefer something like this
View attachment 28119
About 80% of females or even more will find this guy body is attractive JFL if you think women like big guys only 35+ age women like big guys because they want to be dominated in bed because they are horny as hell and probably single mom. Prime women like slim model or swimmer body

JFL at this thread don’t believe me go ask women which body they like
Swimmers have small arms in compared to torso (I used to be a swimmer and it was hard to get my arms to catch up to my torso). Other than that, ideal. But no one except swimmers have this build so it's not smart to shoot for this because you don't have the frame. Just get bigger ffs. Girls do like muscles contrary to incel basement dwelling beliefs

The god is here brah

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    2.2 MB · Views: 14
brb injecting underground russian lab peptides directly into my soul.

Why do people act like gaining some muscle and slighty improving your body takes a huge amount of effort? It really doesn't it just takes a long time.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
just spend your whole free time suffering in the gym for years to get 1 minute of online validation theory
I go to gym to feel physical pain because mental pain is not enough :chad:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
Yeah idk what he's on about. Trying to do everything he can to make himself feel better ig. I don't take anyone like him seriously especially after seeing the person behind the keyboard
I'm not trying to make myself feel better, I'm trying to make you feel worse and be more realistic. You're a narcissist. I can't take you seriously after having heard your voice either bro. Hope you never claimed you were high T on here.

• +1
Bodybuilding improves your jawline a bit too

just lol, there is no gym for your height. Short people going to the gym are fucking ridiculous gym is for tallfags only lil guys
Bodybuilding improves your jawline a bit too
losing fat*

• +1
only gay men like shredded dudes, makes sense considering this is a gay dating forum. jfl if you are training anything else but your delts

• +1
View attachment 28082
NCT almost as bad as mine. I classify as incel. This guy perceives himself as a Chad. People on here deluded him into thinking he's a Chad. It's absolutely over for this forum if this guy gets helper rank.
You gotta make sure your eyebrows don't fly away bro.

Glad someone else has finally said it, was beginning to think I was one of the only thinking humans in a world of sheep here.

JUST LOL at anyone who didn't get laid until 18, then LTR'd the first girl to ever show interest claiming to be a fucking Chad. Umm, Chad gets laid at 14 or 15 bro, he's not incel for 4 fucking years then locks down his first fuck. That's the sexual history of a normie: nothing early on, has to be in relationships to get laid, and clings onto any girl who will have him cos it's difficult for him to get others.

If you don't have Chad tier results then you are not and never were a Chad. If Chico ended up a virgin until 25 then betabuxed some nigger single mother, I wouldn't consider him a Chad either. Results are what ultimately matter - and Nibba's are nothing special. I daresay he's mogged by the average normie, who likely gets laid a year or two earlier, and probably has one or two more lays by age 19 too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
View attachment 28082
NCT almost as bad as mine.
As this picture proves, nct is only problematic if you also have upper eye lid exposure. Upper eye lid exposure with pct is not that big of a deal, nct with no upper eye lid exposure is not a big deal, upper eyelid exposure AND nct is what gives the tired, possibly retarded look.

As this picture proves, nct is only problematic if you also have upper eye lid exposure. Upper eye lid exposure with pct is not that big of a deal, nct with no upper eye lid exposure is not a big deal, upper eyelid exposure AND nct is what gives the tired, possibly retarded look.
NCT always sucks. It makes one look harmless. No matter how much weight Nibba will put on, he's always going to look harmless and come across as harmless because of his high body fat percentage, his bitch voice and NCT.
I'm not saying he's ugly. He's obviously not. Just saying he's overestimating himself. Just because he mogs others on here, it doesn't mean he's chad.
It wouldn't make sense to be on here if one didnt have flaws.

be Nibba. Create threads with the apparent intention of helping other users. Then insult them because they have the issues he deals with in his threads.

be Nibba. Be so narcy and bitch you get mad whenever someone doesn't agree with your opinion.

be Nibba. Want to go to med school to apparently help others but then go on forums hating others who have issues.

He's the definition of a hypocrite. Stop sucking his dick just because he has many posts.

He belongs on lookism.net. Where all the autist are. This forum is for people who seriously want to improve their looks and not have to deal with retards like Nibba, Tony and others.

• +1
Reactions: badromance
Not really, when femoids say what is physically attractive, once they do admit they're attracted by looks, it's rarely false.

NCT always sucks. It makes one look harmless. No matter how much weight Nibba will put on, he's always going to look harmless and come across as harmless because of his high body fat percentage, his bitch voice and NCT.
I'm not saying he's ugly. He's obviously not. Just saying he's overestimating himself. Just because he mogs others on here, it doesn't mean he's chad.
It wouldn't make sense to be on here if one didnt have flaws.

He's the definition of a hypocrite. Stop sucking his dick just because he has many posts.

He belongs on lookism.net. Where all the autist are. This forum is for people who seriously want to improve their looks and not have to deal with retards like Nibba, Tony and others.
based and blackpilled
brutal