I prove muscles make you more attractive. (GTFIH)

Deleted member 281

Deleted member 281

PhD in LDARing.
We all know that we simply cannot rely on what women say. If you ask a woman what makes a man attractive, she will probably say something across the lines of, "personality", "the person he is" "if he is funny or not". We are all well aware that is bullshit. When we ask women if muscular bodies make men more attractive, we will usually get some of them saying yes, others no. But AGAIN! We cannot rely on what they say, we have to rely on their actions. If a woman called you ugly but still ended up sleeping with you, guess what? You were not ugly enough.

Since scientific experiments do not have a direct answer (i found a bunch of shady websites saying muscle matters but i wont link those) lets take a different approach. Lets do our own little experiment. Lets take a man with a well built body, show it to women and look at how they respond. We will show the BODY ONLY AND NOT THE FACE. Why? We don't want the face to interfere with the results. Who's body will i be using for this "experiment"??? ZYZZ

If you would not like to watch the whole video, skip to the parts where ZYZZ is not showing his face, BUT ONLY HIS BODY. (Skip to 1:10, 1:38, 2:26, 3:28, 3:41, 4:58 and finally 7:15). Now tell me, are the women "MIRIN"? Do they like what they see? Is a muscular body useless? Do let me know boyos.;)

Now for the retards that will tell me that they see good looking chads with shit bodies slaying all the time, what about them? Well listen here you autists, their faces are good enough, YOUR FACE IS NOT! You need to have something else going for you. I am also NOT downplaying the importance of your face, your face has to be average at the very least, for your body to matter, whether your face is average or not will depend on your location and the females you interact with. I am simply saying (and proving) that a muscular body makes you more attractive.
@itsOVER

• +1
Reactions: Lumbersexual, Michael Myers, Lorsss and 6 others
just spend your whole free time suffering in the gym for years to get 1 minute of online validation theory

• +1
Reactions: fobos, Arkantos, Extra Chromosome and 8 others
fuark I need some tren in my life

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
just spend your whole free time suffering in the gym for years to get 1 minute of online validation theory
That post just proved how low iq you are.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, kobecel, Deleted member 656 and 3 others
It's fun and a great antidepressant. Anyways I'll bet you spend at least twice as much time rotting on forums as I spend lifting. I know I do.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Nibba, LooksJourney and 1 other person
one should only lift if it's fun for them. Why make your free time full of suffering when the rest of the time you're suffering already? I know lifting weights is just pure suffering for some people. Also from a rational perspective it seems low IQ to pick up weights, let them down and do this thousands of times

one should only lift if it's fun for them. Why make your free time full of suffering when the rest of the time you're suffering already? I know lifting weights is just pure suffering for some people. Also from a rational perspective it seems low IQ to pick up weights, let them down and do this thousands of times
The point of this thread was to prove that a muscular body makes you more attractive. I have done that, wouldn't you agree?

He's actually right tho.
The girl might lust over his body, but what happens in real life where she can actually see his ugly face?

The point of this thread was to prove that a muscular body makes you more attractive. I have done that, wouldn't you agree?
It makes you more attractive if you pass a certain looks threshold to begin with. Not worth it for a 2/10 man. Definitely worth it for a 6+/10 man.

It makes you more attractive if you pass a certain looks threshold to begin with. Not worth it for a 2/10 man. Definitely worth it for a 6+/10 man.
EXACTLY, IT DOES MATTER!!!! WHEN YOU PASS A CERTAIN THRESHOLD, I EVEN SAID THAT!!!!!!
He's actually right tho.
The girl might lust over his body, but what happens in real life where she can actually see his ugly face?
You just proved my point, a muscular body does make you more attractive, AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT UGLY. Gymmaxxing shouldn't be the only part of your looksmaxing journey, but it should be part of it, because a nice body makes you look better!

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer, LooksJourney and RopeAllFemales
Face > body

But yeah, a nice body will do wonders for you when you have the chance to show it off. Tinder photos, beach approaching, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
DB167755 4466 449D A007 ED7AEA4E73BE
@itsOVER on suicide watch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, Wincel and Deleted member 281
its over for @itsOVER right now

• +1
Reactions: Wincel and Deleted member 281
Srsly with the stack of zyzz you dont have to go the gym anymore and still be shredded af

athletic body (no gymcelling) > gymcelled body

Your gymcelled version > Your skinny/fat/nongymcelled version,

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, kobecel, Deleted member 656 and 2 others
No one will achieve a body like that natty, and well, I don't want to go bald prematurely.

Oh, i thought i could be a 350 pounds landwhale and still get hot girls, thanks for running my life.
Srsly lol at lazy trolls who have shitty bodies and want female attention
Average Face with nice body > Average face with shitty skinny fat body.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658 and Fallen Chad
Your gymcelled version > Your skinny/fat/nongymcelled version,
7eeeeewan tag me when u wanna reply
over for non-confrontational passive aggressive cels

7eeeeewan tag me when u wanna reply
over for non-confrontational passive aggressive cels
tc @extreme-overthinker @extreme-overthinker @extreme-overthinker
i compensated for the missed tags

tc @extreme-overthinker @extreme-overthinker @extreme-overthinker
i compensated for the missed tags
la2 ma 3ndi jalad shil l telzi2 mn 3an l camera kl mara 5las ro7 nayik

over for darijacels trying to understand ali madad online dialect
darija nigger speak literally sounds like this:
blik bik trid ma tridsh ridsh ridash saybi blash blaaash bash ridsh ma tridsh kedaaaaa yakhal

Yes because women wouldn't like him irl :feelstastyman:

Amoeba level IQ

Yes because women wouldn't like him irl :feelstastyman:

Amoeba level IQ
Don't copy my insults u fuck
also be kind to curious0 because he is (as of today) a slave supervisor on the endomorph colony

Don't copy my insults u fuck
also be kind to curious0 because he is (as of today) a slave supervisor on the endomorph colony
My apologies curious0cel I didn't realize you were Endo supervisor

The gym.is.calling
We curling mane
She looking mane

My dick hangs lower than balls indefinitely

• +1
Reactions: CopeMaxxer
fuggggg i need to start blasting but i know im gonna go bald

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
Lol niggas really out here working out

No one will achieve a body like that natty, and well, I don't want to go bald prematurely.
You can achieve similar results natty.
athletic body (no gymcelling) > gymcelled body
Every jackass out there has an athletic body. There is NOTHING special about an athletic body.

Last edited:
Gym is legit af but doing heavy excercises might accelerate the balding procesa.

Noticed how many normies in the gym are either bald or nw 2 atleast? I am not talking about the bodybuilder

i agree with a lot of this post, But It obviously not worth it if you are under 2/10 but most of the people here arent anyways, it will deffo increase your rating and if you are average or a bit above like a 5.5/10 it would raise it at least 1 point to maybe even 1.5. While its easier to get a good body natty if, you are legit manlet, being tall putting on a lot of size is a different story, If I had a body like Zyzz id never wear a hoodie lmao.
Face,Height,Body,Frame. Atleast you can nearly improve 3 of those expect height, low fat percent will make your face more leaner look, Im currently skinny fat after losing a ton, my face is alot better then it was, and should improve alot more when i get down to low bf 9-10.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
Gym is legit af but doing heavy excercises might accelerate the balding procesa.

Noticed how many normies in the gym are either bald or nw 2 atleast? I am not talking about the bodybuilder
Low dose fin for your hair.

Every jackass out there has an athletic body. There is NOTHING special about an athletic body.
That's where you're wrong hamid
go check obesity statistics, diabetes statistics, exercise statistics... they don't lie
just cuz one city in the usa has that fitness culture going on doesn't mean that "every jackass out there has an athletic body"

most guys (even the ones in the 18-30 range aka legit competition) are either skinnyfat or just plain fat

That's where you're wrong hamid
go check obesity statistics, diabetes statistics, exercise statistics... they don't lie
just cuz one city in the usa has that fitness culture going on doesn't mean that "every jackass out there has an athletic body"

most guys (even the ones in the 18-30 range aka legit competition) are either skinnyfat or just plain fat
yes yes yes, legit everyone is skinny fat, but normies dont know that, there still considered fat, but they look skinny so they think there fine skinny, lol just funny how now I release everyone i see at college basically is skinny fat. like I've said before having a good body like conor murphys etc, is a big bonus. Although it will take a 2yrs ish roided well worth it.

yes yes yes, legit everyone is skinny fat, but normies dont know that, there still considered fat, but they look skinny so they think there fine skinny, lol just funny how now I release everyone i see at college basically is skinny fat. like I've said before having a good body like conor murphys etc, is a big bonus. Although it will take a 2yrs ish roided well worth it.

Hey at least you're not fooling urself into thinking that such a physique is achievable as a natty, 99% of those guys are roided up, and those who aren't are genetic freaks

though I think u should maximize ur height advantage and ogremaxx to the extreme because that would be scary as fuck

Anyone who thinks gymcelling is a waste of time is fucking negative level IQ

• +1
Reactions: 中原岬 and Deleted member 281
Hey at least you're not fooling urself into thinking that such a physique is achievable as a natty, 99% of those guys are roided up, and those who aren't are genetic freaks

though I think u should maximize ur height advantage and ogremaxx to the extreme because that would be scary as fuck

yea, although you could get a body look conors but you have to be at the top top genetics plus he's 6'4.Planning to cycle next year early on, when Im done for college and I can have a steady routine etc.

only gay guys and gym bros ( :unsure: ) are attracted to muscles.

it's muscles + frame + height

only gay guys and gym bros ( :unsure: ) are attracted to muscles.
Scroll up and look at video I posted and you will see why you're wrong.

U SUPERVISE the endos
tbh the mesomorphs should supervise the endos then suck the ectomorph master's cock at the end of the day. Maybe the ectomorph can nut in the mesomorph's mouth and feed him some of that genetic superiority