I punched a obese girl nigger today.

GabachoCopium

GabachoCopium

don’t touch the cheese!
I work in South Central, Los Angeles which is nigger capital. I was at mcdonalds getting a vanilla cone. When i was in my car leaving these obese niggers were blocking my car and wouldn't let me leave. They started cursing at me and making fun of me, so i parked my car and proceeded to yell at this obese nigger girl making fun of all black stereotypes and calling her nigger multiple times. I mentioned foodstamps and shit trying to hurt her emotionally. She then swung at me but missed and i swung at her and hit her cheek. I was not in the right state of mind and went berserk and just tried to tear her down emotionally making fun of her obesity and just anything that came to mind about niggers, while this was going on her 3 nigger girl friends were just standing by watching. In the end the nigger shut the fuck up and was noticeably terrified of me. I respect well spoken black people but i hate niggers, finally got that off my chest.
@moggathon @edgemaxx

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sub0, bululu_87, Lynxress and 6 others
Aztec nigga showing dem who the king of the jungle is

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Roquefort, bululu_87, ConfusedBolivian and 2 others
I work in South Central, Los Angeles which is nigger capital. I was at mcdonalds getting a vanilla cone. When i was in my car leaving these obese niggers were blocking my car and wouldn't let me leave. They started cursing at me and making fun of me, so i parked my car and proceeded to yell at this obese nigger girl making fun of all black stereotypes and calling her nigger multiple times. I mentioned foodstamps and shit trying to hurt her emotionally. She then swung at me but missed and i swung at her and hit her cheek. I was not in the right state of mind and went berserk and just tried to tear her down emotionally making fun of her obesity and just anything that came to mind about niggers, while this was going on her 3 nigger girl friends were just standing by watching. In the end the nigger shut the fuck up and was noticeably terrified of me. I respect well spoken black people but i hate niggers, finally got that off my chest.
@moggathon @edgemaxx
My honest reaction

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Lynxress, ConfusedBolivian and 1 other person
You sheBOOMED her

• Love it
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Bravo

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium