I ran ColdLightskin tinder profile in my city

• JFL
Reactions: Slayerino, alriodai, .👽. and 2 others
@ColdLightskin get hairline transplant man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10516
Yea if i get a decent amount of hot matches in my country i think i'd slay super hard in murica considering the average guy in my country is 185cm + 15-20% bodyfat. + i think americans are beta as fuck, while we europeans have some decent ballz+ skills to talk to woman.
Most americans i met were huge cucks with no skill to actually hold a conversation with a girl.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: IdiAmin, Deleted member 10516 and .👽.
You slay in italy? Idk i saw your rate me thread you are not chad or smth, maybe people are coping with "muh italy hard"
I look way better now than in that thread. Most people I've asked rate me chadlite currently

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Btw @ColdLightskin if you have good bones they show up already at higher bfs
IMG 20210211 195046

• +1
You are not as fat as you think bro, maybe 20%

Grazie per la partita means thanks for the game
Um nigga I’m fat Trust me. Face still has visible buccal fat. Still even have lower belly fat!

You are not as fat as you think bro, maybe 20%

Grazie per la partita means thanks for the game
Btw 6 mins 6 matches in Italy on my real account. Only bolonga Italy is brutal

Nah bro just joined Italy
Jfl yesterday you said you tried Italy and only got 5 likes and today you said you joined 6 mins ago and have 6 likes something doesn't add up

Jfl yesterday you said you tried Italy and only got 5 likes and today you said you joined 6 mins ago and have 6 likes something doesn't add up
Not likes matches. Yesterday I was in bolomga Italy and got 6 like 1 match in 3 hours. I then went back to current location until 30 mins ago. I’m trying southern Italy which isn’t as brutal. I don’t lie I just wanna see if southern Italy is less harsh brutal

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Not likes matches. Yesterday I was in bolomga Italy and got 6 like 1 match in 3 hours. I then went back to current location until 30 mins ago. I’m trying southern Italy which isn’t as brutal. I don’t lie I just wanna see if southern Italy is less harsh brutal
I see, which city did you pick?

Yea if i get a decent amount of hot matches in my country i think i'd slay super hard in murica considering the average guy in my country is 185cm + 15-20% bodyfat. + i think americans are beta as fuck, while we europeans have some decent ballz+ skills to talk to woman.
Most americans i met were huge cucks with no skill to actually hold a conversation with a girl.
Black guys in America def have the skill that’s why even when lacking in looks their game can help A lot

• +1
  • +1
Naples is very low class and high criminality place, Bologna is way better with
F68543D0 63F6 44DE 9571 F48AF218660D
First Italian girl to message first. Very generic boring emoji message but still surprised she messaged

Brutal Italy Pill 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• 3E8D5917-E61E-48D3-B969-FE891D65D2AB.png
    3E8D5917-E61E-48D3-B969-FE891D65D2AB.png
    167.7 KB · Views: 61
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3573
She deadass said no normies 😂😂😂😂😂😂 @ConorMcGregor

20 minutes of my life GONE
Screenshot 2021 02 11 at 203429

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pineapple, Deleted member 3573 and IdiAmin
Now try in Africa

• JFL
View attachment 980517First Italian girl to message first. Very generic boring emoji message but still surprised she messaged
Smells fake to me (this kind of approach).
Btw it would be curious to see the results in Milan... some quality pussy there, with lots of turnover too.
For me it's the best scenario to make a comparison.
Could be brutal even there, but not that obvious imo.

• +1
Btw it would be curious to see the results in Milan... some quality pussy there, with lots of turnover too.
Fake how bro. Account is verified

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5788
A lot of girls send just emojis.

• +1
Fake how bro. Account is verified
Ok I said that cause happened to me similar situations with the girl approaching first to then divert in other chats

• +1
Ok I said that cause happened to me similar situations with the girl approaching first to then divert in other chats
Nah I know a bot account I’ve been running tinder game since 2013

I tried Bologna and I got some matches. Doesn't seem to be that hard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388
This thread is gay

Since he has great results in his home country, i decided to run an experiment myself in my own city to see the kind of results i would have.
I used the pics he posted in his tinder thread.
View attachment 977667View attachment 977668View attachment 977669View attachment 977670View attachment 977671View attachment 977672
To make everything fair and don't let the algohoritm suspect I was running some type of experiment, I used my same name and birthday, so the algo still thinks is me.
I even translated his bio in italian, making it very clear that he is 6ft2 (or 188cm in the metric system)
View attachment 977682View attachment 977675
Since he said that he swipes selectively, and swipes left to girls that have IG in their bio, i did the same. I swiped right 10% of the time, took me lot of time to finish my likes.
Anyway, those are the results.
View attachment 977677View attachment 977678
In 2 hours i received zero likes. Nada.
So my conclusions are those:
1) He either has very small appeal in Italy.
2) In Italy the threeshold to slay on tinder is super high that even decent looking guys struggle.

I will wait all day to see his full results. Before someone says something about being shadowbanned, i actived and deactivated my account multiple times during the years, I always had some kind of success, never zero, but maybe its because not many girls are connected (even if my best friend ran and experiment registering a Chad as a lesbian woman, in order to appear to lesbian women, and got 10 likes before getting banned, this in late night on thuesday)
@ColdLightskin
Dunno why you even tryed, i just realized he is full of shit probably a coping virgin or fucking landwhales/subhumans

Dunno why you even tryed, i just realized he is full of shit probably a coping virgin or fucking landwhales/subhumans
Lmao coping ? You video proof of my real tinder account ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388
Nigga said coping Virgin lmao y’all imbeciles are desperate

Since he has great results in his home country, i decided to run an experiment myself in my own city to see the kind of results i would have.
I used the pics he posted in his tinder thread.
View attachment 977667View attachment 977668View attachment 977669View attachment 977670View attachment 977671View attachment 977672
To make everything fair and don't let the algohoritm suspect I was running some type of experiment, I used my same name and birthday, so the algo still thinks is me.
I even translated his bio in italian, making it very clear that he is 6ft2 (or 188cm in the metric system)
View attachment 977682View attachment 977675
Since he said that he swipes selectively, and swipes left to girls that have IG in their bio, i did the same. I swiped right 10% of the time, took me lot of time to finish my likes.
Anyway, those are the results.
View attachment 977677View attachment 977678
In 2 hours i received zero likes. Nada.
So my conclusions are those:
1) He either has very small appeal in Italy.
2) In Italy the threeshold to slay on tinder is super high that even decent looking guys struggle.

I will wait all day to see his full results. Before someone says something about being shadowbanned, i actived and deactivated my account multiple times during the years, I always had some kind of succesis, never zero, but maybe its because not many girls are connected (even if my best friend ran and experiment registering a Chad as a lesbian woman, in order to appear to lesbian women, and got 10 likes before getting banned, this in late night on thuesday)
@ColdLightskin
Italy is the country where I have the fewest matches

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512